Jehovah`s Witness/I was in Error a Slave was chosen in 1919

Question
QUESTION: This is my last post brother rando please post it ,I can understand why my jones would not

Hello! The expert can't answer your question.

Your Question was:

Mr Jones I read the complete watchtower and came to the conclusion the Lord Jesus did choose a slave in 1919,reading it without really studying it I just picked out the part where they said his belongings was not given,who ever wrote to DW had me go look again.You might ask why the drastic change in my thinking,well it was something you said,that it made sense,no it didn't make sense and that is what got me to thinking. Either Jesus appointed a steward or he has not appointed one and will never do so. The verse they used must be a parable that has no real meaning or it is true he appointed a slave. My belief was in going to heaven so then no slave would be nessary.I called directly to the watchtower with the number grunbalm gave me a while back and to my surprise they took my question
+ I couldn't believe it I have called many times but this time they answered.He explained Jesus provided one part of what he had and if they were doing what they were supposed to he would give the rest at the end of the world,that was the part that got me cause it made finally sense,he wouldn't give all he had without them proving themselves worthy.I know you more than likely dont believe he gave them anything,well if not them then who.I been in error I mocked grunbalm tried to get things started between him and rev Holland and did alot of things I'm not proud of.i WILL FOLLOW GRUNBALMS ADVISE AND START BACK MY STUDY AND GET BACK TO THE KINGDOM HALL. I belive now somehow it all makes sense now this is my last post as I will follow grunbals advise to not come on this site and read cause he just confuses me.The read witness will be leaving I suspect anyway since grunbalm told them to leave ,I would have sent this post to dw but he has left temporally he might not come back

so I sent this to you.Please accept my apologyfor slandering the witnesses all these years I repent and take my last words ,you are in error MR jONES.

sal

Following is the reason:

DW will be available soon enough and then you can send your apology directly to him.

Expert: Robert Jones

ANSWER: The answer that the Watchtower gave you is accurate and true in regards to the FDS, "Jesus provided one part of what he had and if they were doing what they were supposed to he would give the rest at the end of the world....he wouldn't give all he had without them proving themselves worthy."

You do "realize" Sal, that the answer could of easily been withheld from you, and you would have drifted from being an "opposer" to an "Apostate".  (Someone who turns others away from pure worship of Jehovah God.)  Not all opposers are apostates, but all  Apostates are Opposers!   The reason you were given a small measure of "understanding" is because of Jehovah's undeserved kindness towards you.  You came moments from being marked "wicked".  If you only KNEW, you wouldn't be so boisterous and haughty toward God's People.  But your "fight" only begins and you will suffer in the same manner that the rest of God's people are being persecuted.  So gird yourself and remain progressive in learning the word of God, otherwise, what you think you have, will be taken away from you.

Go in peace and sin no more.
Brother Rando

PS...... Stay away from the Apostates, next time Jehovah won't be with you....

QUESTION:  the number Bro G provided who answered my question,I contacted brother G and thank Jehovah he warmed up to me and has agreed to help me,it makes me and my gal believe this is the true religion after all I mocked him and did all kinds of things to him and he has with Jehovah's loving kindness forgeven me.I thank you bro rando for posting this as mr jones would not please understand this is as per my agreement as a last follow up from bro G my last post and follow up as I and my gal are new sucribers to 2014 and the time of great trouble brother g IS A PROPHET HE HAS PROVEN THAT IN OUR MINDS.My final words on this site is this Jehovah is GOD I now know it.

Brother Sal

Answer
That is good news Sal, I am happy for you, I want both you and your gal to see everlasting life.  "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)  

In parting, I would like to offer several scriptures that will give you aid in understanding.  "Draw close to God, and he will draw close to YOU. Cleanse YOUR hands, YOU sinners, and purify YOUR hearts, YOU indecisive ones." (James 4:8)

"Quit speaking against one another, brothers. He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother speaks against law and judges law." (James 4:11)

"Come, now, YOU who say: “Today or tomorrow we will journey to this city and will spend a year there, and we will engage in business and make profits,” whereas YOU do not know what YOUR life will be tomorrow. For YOU are a mist appearing for a little while and then disappearing.  Instead, YOU ought to say: “If Jehovah wills, we shall live and also do this or that.”  But now YOU take pride in YOUR self-assuming brags. All such taking of pride is wicked.  Therefore, if one knows how to do what is right and yet does not do it, it is a sin for him. " (James 4:13-17)

"However, become doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning." (James 1:22)

"Know this, my beloved brothers. Every man must be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath; for man’s wrath does not work out God’s righteousness.  Hence put away all filthiness and that superfluous thing, badness, and accept with mildness the implanting of the word which is able to save YOUR souls ." (James 1:19-21)

"I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. With the exception of me there is no God. I shall closely gird you, although you have not known me, in order that people may know from the rising of the sun and from its setting that there is none besides me. I am Jehovah, and there is no one else.  Forming light and creating darkness, making peace and creating calamity, I, Jehovah, am doing all these things." (Isaiah 45:5-7)

"Let YOUR Yes mean Yes, and YOUR No, No, so that YOU do not fall under judgment." (James 5:12)

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS.... See you on the other side.....  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando