Jehovah`s Witness/FDS class was appointed in 1919!!!!

Brother DW,

I hope you don't mind me sending you this post in response to this clueless person named Sal.

The guy who claimed that there was:

>>no slave appointed in 1919!!!!!<<

and that the:

This guy is truly clueless and lacking spiritual insight.

Unfortunately Mr. Jones who pretend to be in know showed the same lack of insight.

In any case let me please give these people a clue so as not to embarrass themselves further.

So the question is:

Was the:

The answer clearly is - NO!!!

The SLAVE class was indeed appointed in 1919!!! In addition the prophecy was made clearer!!!

That is, the APPOINTMENT of the FDS class was TWOFOLD.

That FIRST, as a SLAVE class, they are to take care of Jesus' "DOMESTICS" giving them food at the proper time and then SECOND, if they prove themselves Faithful - be given a much bigger responsibility, that of taking care "OVER ALL HIS BELONGINGS" - both heavens and earth. This should be easy enough to understand.

Now heres's what OUR July 13 2013 Watchtower magazine stated in paragraph 12 of the study article:

"Who Really Is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?”

under the sub-heading:

It asked this question:

"12 When did Jesus appoint the faithful slave over his domestics?"

"To answer that, we need to go back to 1914—the beginning of the harvest season . As we learned earlier, at that time many groups claimed to be Christian.From which group would Jesus select and  appoint the faithful slave? That question was answered after he and his Father came and inspected the temple, or spiritual arrangement for worship, from 1914 to the early part of 1919. * (Mal. 3:1) They were pleased with a small band of loyal Bible Students who showed that their heart was with Jehovah and his Word. Of course, they needed some cleansing, but they humbly responded during a brief period of testing and refining. (Mal. 3:2-4) Those faithful Bible Students were true Christian wheat. In 1919, a time of spiritual revival,..."

For what purpose?

The magazine continues:

" Jesus selected capable anointed brothers from among them to be the faithful and discreet slave and appointed them over his domestics. "

SO right there in bold is the answer.

They were given the task of taking care of Christ's DOMESTICS (in the early part of 1919). This is the FIRST APPOINTMENT!

Hopefully this is clear and easy enough for Sal and Mr. Jones to grasp.

Continuing the article says:

"13 Who, then, are the domestics? Put simply, they are those who are fed. Early in the last days, the domestics were all anointed ones. Later, the domestics came to include the great crowd of other sheep...."

So again, once the FIRST APPOINTMENT is accomplished, the SECOND will commence. This will occur when ALL of the anointed class along with the FDS class have been gathered to the heavens (to rule as king with Christ for a thousand years). It is at this point in time that Jesus FINALLY appoints them to take care of ALL OF HIS BELONGINGS whether in heaven or on earth.

Notice again the article:

15 When does Jesus make the second appointment —“over all his belongings”? Jesus said: “Happy is that slave if his master on arriving [literally, “having come,” ftn.] finds him doing so. Truly I say to you, He will appoint him over all his belongings.” (Matt. 24:46, 47) Note that Jesus makes the second appointment after he arrives and finds that the slave has been “doing so,” that is, faithfully dispensing spiritual food. So there would be an interval between the two appointments. To understand how and when Jesus appoints the slave over all his belongings, we need to know two things: when he arrives and what his belongings include.

What do “all [Jesus’] belongings” include? Jesus did not qualify the word “all,” as if to limit his belongings to earthly things. In fact, Jesus has vast heavenly authority. “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth,” he said. (Matt. 28:18; Eph. 1:20-23) His belongings now include the Messianic Kingdom, which has belonged to him since 1914 and which he  will share with his anointed followers.

—Rev. 11:15.

18 In view of the foregoing, what can we conclude? When Jesus comes for judgment during the great tribulation, he will find that the faithful slave has been loyally dispensing timely spiritual food to the domestics. Jesus will then delight in making the second appointment—over all his belongings. Those who make up the faithful slave will get this appointment when they receive their heavenly reward, becoming corulers with Christ.

The above articles explains the the MISAPPLIED quotations from clueless Sal and Mr. Jones quoted below.

That is:

Sal >>Watchtower
"Finally, we examined why Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings did not occur in 1919"<<

And Mr. Jones: >>>Thank you for the link. I will summarize the new light revealed in the July 2013 WT here.

In paragraph 18 the WT is making a new distinction between "coming" and "arriving".

" is reasonable to conclude that Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings...also applies to his future coming, during the great tribulation...Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings did not occur in 1919."

See? It makes perfect sense. :)
Robert Jones <<<

Now why these clueless people missed this simple fact?

Simple - they are spiritually blind and truly clueless.

Otherwise - I'm sorry to say this - they are truly "dumb" as a rock.

I have a hunch they probably must have missed this paragraph too.

"17 As we learned in the preceding article, the harvest season began in 1914. In that year, a number of important developments began to unfold. Jesus was enthroned as King, and the last days began. (Rev. 11:15) From 1914 to the early part of 1919, Jesus accompanied his Father to the spiritual temple to do a much-needed inspection and cleansing work. * (Mal. 3:1-4) Then, starting in 1919, it was time to begin gathering the wheat. Was it finally the time for Christ to appoint one organized channel to dispense spiritual food? Yes, indeed!"

Any thoughts Bro. DW?

I did the post on the fly and made it simple as I can (a child's play) so as not to overload Sal's thinking ability.

Hi Bro

Thanks for writing

Yep, you've explained it nice and simply, they probably still won't grasp it or even want to grasp it, but it's not really our concern. There are millions of people who can and will get it perfectly and of course like with all "new light" you read it and it clears up more and more questions you had on the subject already and it makes sense.

What's interesting and vital to understand is the fact that the opposition argument is and always has been attacking the slave , discrediting the slave or trying to prove there isn't a slave. But why do you think that is??

The reason is because Satan knew exactly who these words where directed to in Jesus speech on the mount of Olives.

Luke 12:

39 " But know this, that if the householder had known at what hour the thief would come, he would have kept watching and not have let his house be broken into. 40 YOU also, keep ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think likely the Son of man is coming"

41  "Then Peter said: “Lord, are you saying this illustration to us or also to all?” 42 And the Lord said: “Who really is the faithful steward, the discreet one, whom his master will appoint over his body of attendants to keep giving them their measure of food supplies at the proper time?"

He was talking to those who's salvation was dependant on recognizing the slave. Satan's known that right from the very start and that's the one's he target's as his main attack and if possible he also tries and get's the chosen ones

Matt 24:

24 "For false Christ's and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones"

But we know the scriptures and we know Satan's tactics many don't and that's the problem.

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.