Jehovah`s Witness/Glad you're back

Welcome back brother,
 We have solely missed your imput since you left. You helped me in so many ways to see the true light. Thanks to you, I am now studying with Jehovah's Witnesses and they say I am making good progress. I am attending all the meetings and soon, with Jehovah's help I will become an unbaptised publisher. I know Jehovah is the one that draws people to hHis earthly organization but also, I have to give you credit to showing me the true ways of false religion.
  Time is so short and I plead with everyone that is not taking God's Word serious, to start a home Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses.
I was a Baptist minister for over 40 years and thought i knew the Bible as well as anyone and that I honestly thought I was teaching the truth to my parishners. But it took this site and an investigation on my part to see the real truth. Over  the years, I had mislead my flock to damnation unless, like me, they start a real, heart warming investigation of what the Bible really teaches.
 Many in my congregation thought I had lost my mind; when I started preaching from the pulpit the truths I was uncovering. It took 2 months for the Supt. of church's to have me removed. I lost my salary, my pension but that's not a big deal. I still have my life and a chance for everlasting life in a paradise new earth.
 Thanks again brother and someday I hope I can meet you and thank you personally.
 With Christian love,

P.S. Better news yet, I had a congregation of over 200 parishners and so far, thanks to Jehovah over 30 of them have started Bible studies with Jehovah's Witnesses. And I have no doubt the number will increase since many people are calling me and wondering  why, why, why, this gives me  unlimited chances to witness.
Agape my brother

Hey Jim glad to see you.

I hope this message finds you well along with your family. My friend I do not take credit for anything that you have been shown. Clearly, Jehovah has drawn you to his mountain and will continue to show you the way. Jehovah takes all the credit, honor, power and love. I'm elated that you have studying  along with your other friends who have also decided to climb Jehovah's mountain. Be balanced in your training and love towards all who want to follow your lead. You are special person Jim and Jehovah has plans for you. Continue with your training and spiritual upbringing. I've been at this for thirty some odd years and am still learning the deep things of Jehovah.

With much love my friend,

Agape and Philia,

p.s. If you want, you can private message me for my email address.

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer

Please Don't Forget That the Conmemoration of Christ's Death is March 23, 2016 after sundown. Please go to your local Kingdom Hall to participate in his memory of what his death meant for mankind. Also, Pease be advised that you can go to www, for more information and or see our videos My heart has been with Jehovah God for over thirty years and in good standing with my congregation. I believe that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is Governing Body as well as the Domestic who feed off the NWT Holy Scriptured as the tools of implementation, direction, dissemination of which Jesus Christ uses. My purpose is to answer almost any question on religious and spiritually related subject matter. Much of my resources are from the Watchtower and Awake plus other scholarly journals. Please let the inquiry be base on the personís earnest, honesty and whole-hearted approach combined with good faith. Let the inquirer humbly seek answers to further their knowledge of scriptures, culture, and overall increase his or her relationship with our Creator. Our relationship through this inquiry will not involve bashing, discrediting, or dishonoring other informational providers on this forum or any other forum and/or religion. I will quote from sources if possible and provide their information on this forum. Please refrain from aggressive, negative and non-productive discussion that hinders our progress of understanding and appreciating our Creatorís word, The Holy Scriptures/ Bible.

I am an active Jehovah's Witness and have been disciplined with over 30 years of bible based knowledge with informational data to support biblical history and culture as well as giving credit to my creator. Im very familiar with the organization and its history and will to the best of my ability answer it's past and present status. I, as well as the organization, am currently researching new information as more research comes to light or refined. Many subjects dealing with the Holy Scriptures are becoming clearer and thus being disseminated to those who want to be taught. If during our uplifting discussion, I have erred in reasoning or in presenting the information, I will apologize sincerely. I will not allow my knowledge or sinful tendencies of pride to cloud my judgment. The first step in any discussion is recognizing our humility and imperfect state in this world and that all that is spoken is derived from our Creator, Jehovah God.

My main organization tie is to the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I also belong to othe secular organizations that are related to my psychology field.

My publications have appeared in many medias locally and nationally.,

I have a Masters in Criminal Forensic Psychology and have been teaching other related subject matters on for over 20 years. In addition, I have been teaching secular and theological based information for over 20 years as well. Im well versed in human behavior and social aspects of religious dedication. I'm also astute in criminal behavior as well with criminal mind. I was a law enforcement officer and a probation officer for half of my life.

All honors and awards go to my God.

My past and current clients are confidential because of the privacy issues that I must uphold.