Jehovah`s Witness/Great comment/reply

Hi Mr. Jones.

I read your reply re: Brenton reply to me... I didn't even read it too long..I loved your reply...Now that's the truth. The witnesses don't know how to be should remember that when you were there...Even if they are understandings..they are wrong understandings...With all religions being exposed, the witnesses don't want to be a part of that. So they will never admit that the should keep away from predicting & do what they do..go door to door. The more you point out their errors the more hostile they get. That's what happens when you find out about something you feel secure about. You get even angrier. This is what happens on this site. You make witnesses think & make them have a Hmmm, moment. They know you are telling the truth but don't want to be exposed. They want folks to think they are the all knowing, because don't they know their bible? That is their claim to fame. & Yes, they do, & so do many others. It's all about doctrine.  Again, I love your reply.
What did Jack Nicholson say in "A few good Men".."YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH".. & that's what the issue is...they know it but got to save face...Take Care...

Thank you reader.

Jehovah's Witnesses are absolutely correct and the only ones telling forth the truth...until time proves them to be wrong. Then new light comes from Jehovah, and Jehovah makes things more clear in His due time.

There is never acknowledgement that old light was false, wrong, misleading, and could therefore not have been Jehovah's good news. If you have a history of telling forth a message that requires periodic correction and burying of past pronouncements, on what possible basis can you claim to be Jehovah's channel of truth? Having mostly truths some of the time makes you just like anyone else.

R Jones

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones

1. How the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is stuctured, how it operates, and how it exercises control over its members. 2. What Jehovah's Witnesses believe, why, and who determines doctrine.

It is a waste of time to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses or to present lists of scriptural proofs to show where they are in error. Jehovah's Witnesses listen only the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" and immediately accept changes that come through the pages of The Watchtower magazine.

I survived 1975. For 32 years, from 1968 to 2000, I embraced and promoted everything coming through Jehovah's sole channel of communication, the "Faithful and Discreet Slave." I accepted doctrinal changes as "new light", meat in due season, from the Slave Class.

Was an elder the last 13 years, WT Study Conductor, Congregation Secretary, Book Study Conductor, and occasional Pioneer. Never "irregular" or "inactive" as the labels go. I have not been reproved or disfellowshipped. I no longer attend meetings or practice the religion. I have not started smoking, drinking, gambling, using drugs, or had any sort of emotional breakdown. How silly.

I am not a servant of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization. I hope to explain, not defend, the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses. I believe in universal truths such as kindness, humility, charity, and love. I do not believe that God selected a special group, the Jews or CT Russell followers for example, to receive a special message or blessing. I do not believe that one religion has it all right and therfore other religions are wrong. I believe it is a delusion for one group of humans to claim that "God chose us and therefore God did not choose you." I consider spirituality to be a personal endeavor that each person must discover for themselves.

Degree in Computer Programming. Not applicable here.