Jehovah`s Witness/Hi again

Question
QUESTION: Sorry to be bothersome, but I feel that you may have forgotten me.  Please allow me to focus my questions a bit more for you.

I do not find any possible way to reference 1918 from the Bible regarding Christ's arrival as bridegroom.  Doesn't it make more sense for Christ to arrive as "master" or "bridegroom" sometime during the Great Tribulation?

When was the "faithful slave" appointed over its domestics?  33 C.E.?  How do you know?  

Could it be possible that prior to 1914 there was no organized channel on earth?

Has the "faithful slave" already been approved by Jesus?

I appreciate your time on this,
Adam

ANSWER: Hi Adam,

Thanks for writing back and my apologies for not following up on your first question. Got side-tract and been busy for the past days. Any way thanks. This follow up question is much better as its to the point.

So let me please address them separately then bring them together in the end.

You said:

>>I do not find any possible way to reference 1918 from the Bible regarding Christ's arrival as bridegroom.<<

Of course, you will not find any reference to the year 1918 (in the bible) because the precise date was not provided. What's given to us though are clues and parallel events that points to future events.

Look at the summary diagram below:

JESUS          CHRIST
ANOINTED WITH SPIRIT ---------------RESURRECTED FROM
   TO BE KING  -----------          THE DEAD - PRESENT ANOINTED FDS
 29         30          31          32          33 - 34(?)

EARLY FALL      ------------         SPRING

1914       1915         1916          1917       1918 - 1919

JESUS          CHRIST
BEGINS TO RULE IN------------------RAISES JOINT HEIRS TO
 KINGDOM POWER  -------------        HEAVENLY LIFE - "CRY" FOR FDS TO PRESENT

From the above comparison, isn't it reasonable to conclude that Jesus will act at once right AFTER he was crowned King? Most definitely.

And based on what we know (as revealed in the Scriptures - specifically in the book of Revelation), Jesus was very active indeed as King designate.  

>>Doesn't it make more sense for Christ to arrive as "master" or "bridegroom" sometime during the Great Tribulation?<<

The answer is no since it's already been revealed to us what or when this took placed.

Consider the following scriptures.

After being crowned king.

“. . .war broke out in heaven: Mi′cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. . .”(Revelation 12:7-9)

Then...

“...I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down , who accuses them day and night before our God!”(Revelation 12:10)

So the cleansing of the heavens was accomplished. A "place" was now "prepared" for the  "bride" class.

When did this event occur?

Evidence points to sometime around 1914!

Next...

Raising from the dead, namely those who are part of the bride class to heavenly life - the (majority of the) anointed ones of the 144,000. Those who died after the resurrection of Jesus Christ in 33 C.E. onward.

This is in fulfillment of Jesus' promised while on earth.

“. . .Also, if I go my way and prepare a place for YOU, I am coming again and will receive YOU home to myself, that where I am YOU also may be. 4 And where I am going YOU know the way.”” (John 14:3, 4)

Paul explains it clearly this way:

“But each one in his own rank: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who belong to the Christ during his presence.” (1 Corinthians 15:23)

“For this is what we tell YOU by Jehovah’s word, that we the living who survive to the presence of the Lord shall in no way precede those who have fallen asleep [in death]; 16 because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first. 17 Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we shall always be with [the] Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)

Paul refers to these as "Christ's belongings" but John refers to them as the "first resurrection" .

“Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection ; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and will rule as kings with him for the thousand years.” (Revelation 20:6)

When did this occur? The scriptures gives us a CLUE as to when this occurred.

Notice again:

“But each one in his own rank: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who belong to the Christ during his presence. ” (1 Corinthians 15:23).

It will start during Christs' "presence" - which began in the year 1914 C.E.

Thus the "first resurrection" occurred after his enthronement in 1914. And all indications (as already note) leads us to believe that this ("first resurrection") happened around the spring of 1918.

Next...

After resurrecting the majority of the bride class, Jesus then turned his attention to the remaining ones (of the bride class who are still alive) on earth. These remaining ones or "remnant" (of the bride class) are also the remaining ones of the "faithful and discreet slave" class.

But who on earth in the "time of the end" is the "faithful and discreet slave" class?.

Who among the many professed Christians is the FDS class "giving food at the proper time" to the Lord's domestics?

Something needs to be done in order to identify them. Thus:

“It is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God.”—1 Peter 4:17.

Judgement upon God's house on earth begins. Those who are part of the FDS class must present themselves ready and willing - with "oil" in their "lamps" and on their hands - to feed the Lord's "domestics at the proper time".

Thus a "call" came forth to present themselves as the "faithful and discrete slave" class.

“Right in the middle of the night there arose a cry, ‘Here is the bridegroom! Be on your way out to meet him.’ Then all those virgins rose and put their lamps in order.” (Matthew 25:6, 7)

Just when things seemed darkest, there was a call to get active! In 1918, Jesus, “the messenger of the covenant,” had come to Jehovah’s spiritual temple to inspect and cleanse God’s congregation. (Malachi 3:1) Now, anointed Christians needed to go out and meet him in the earthly courtyards of that temple. It was time for them to “shed forth light.”—Isaiah 60:1; Philippians 2:14, 15. -- *** w04 3/1 p. 14 par. 8 ‘The Faithful Slave’ Passes the Test! ***

At the same time John says in a vision:

“...I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues.” (Revelation 18:4)

Who responded to the "call/voice"?

Only a small group presented themselves. It's the same group who had been proclaiming that 1914 was a marked year - the year Jesus was to be crowned king in the heavens.

A call was given to all claiming to be "Christians" to proclaim this "Good News". Sadly only a small group who responded to the "call" while the rest if not all of Christendom were busy in their war affairs, in their political and social efforts. These small group of dedicated Christian Witnesses of Jehovah presented themselves as the FDS - giving food at the proper time to the "Lord's domestics".

When did this happen?

By all accounts it points to sometime around 1918-1919.

*** w93 5/1 p. 16 par. 3 Expanded Activities During Christ’s Presence ***

"Passing through this judgment, which climaxed in 1918, the remnant of the slave class was cleansed from worldly and religious defilement. Why did Jehovah cleanse them? Because his spiritual temple was involved. This is the templelike arrangement for worshiping Jehovah on the basis of the propitiatory sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Jehovah wanted his temple to be in a clean condition so that when large numbers of worshipers with earthly hopes were brought there, they would find a place where his universal sovereignty is respected, where his divine name is sanctified, and where his righteous laws are obeyed. Thus, they would appreciate Jehovah and join in making known his grand purposes."

*** ka chap. 11 pp. 197-198 pars. 26-27 “Here Is the Bridegroom!” ***

For that reason the “discreet” virgin class parted company with mere professors of Christianity, like the weeds in the parable of the wheat and the weeds or tares (darnel). During World War I they had been brought into bondage to Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion, and her military, political and judicial paramours. Not only were they under restraints due considerably to the fear of men in powerful positions but they were in literal captivity through imprisonments and confinement in military camps and other places of detention. In 1919 they acted upon the call from heaven regarding Babylon the Great: “And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.” (Revelation 18:4) They could not compromise with the “foolish” virgin class on that issue. They must obey God rather than Babylon the Great and her worldly paramours. They could not go along, also, with Babylon the Great in worshiping the image of the wild beast, the League of Nations, which Babylon the Great made her riding mount in the year 1919 C.E.—Revelation 13:14, 15; 14:11, 12; 17:1-18.

27 The position taken by the “discreet” virgin class on this issue was unequivocal from the start. In evidence of this, on Sunday afternoon, September 7, 1919, at the Cedar Point convention, President Rutherford gave his public address on “The Hope for Distressed Humanity,” in which he pointed out God’s disapproval of the League of Nations. To quote from the report published in the Sandusky (Ohio) Star-Journal on Monday, September 8, 1919:

"President Rutherford spoke to nearly 7,000 persons under the trees Sunday afternoon. He declared a League of Nations formed by the political and economic forces moved by a desire to better mankind by establishment of peace and plenty would accomplish great good, and then asserted that the Lord’s displeasure is certain to be visited upon the League, however, because the clergy—Catholic and Protestant—claiming to be God’s representatives, have abandoned his plan and endorse the League of Nations, hailing it as a political expression of Christ’s kingdom on earth.—The Watch Tower, under date of October 1, 1919, page 298, column 1.""

As for this:

"When was the "faithful slave" appointed over its domestics?  33 C.E.?  How do you know?"

"*** w04 3/1 p. 10 par. 9 A “Slave” Who Is Both Faithful and Discreet ***

Every member of “the Israel of God” is a dedicated, baptized Christian anointed with holy spirit and having a heavenly hope. Hence, the expression “faithful and discreet slave” refers to all members of that anointed spiritual nation as a group on earth at any particular time from 33 C.E. until now, just as every Israelite living at any time from 1513 B.C.E. until Pentecost 33 C.E. was part of the pre-Christian servant class. Who, though, are the “domestics,” who receive spiritual nourishment from the slave? In the first century C.E., every Christian cherished the heavenly hope. Consequently, the domestics were also anointed Christians, viewed, not as a group, but as individuals. All, including those who held responsible positions in the congregation, needed spiritual food from the slave.—1 Corinthians 12:12, 19-27; Hebrews 5:11-13; 2 Peter 3:15, 16."

In conclusion:

"Evidence from the prophecies of the Bible and their fulfillment in our time indicates that Jesus Christ came with his Father, Jehovah God, to the temple for judgment in 1918 C.E. He first turned his attention to the members of his Bride who were asleep in death and resurrected them. They, of course, joined the Bridegroom at that time. Then Revelation 14:13 says: “Happy are the dead who die in union with the Lord from this time onward. Yes, says the spirit, let them rest from their labors, for the things they did go right with them.” So when these die they immediately join the Bridegroom in heaven. Of course, even after Babylon’s destruction there will be some of the anointed remnant left on earth. They in time must die to be able to receive the change of nature to the immortal, incorruptible spirit to be with their beloved Bridegroom. When the last of these is resurrected into the heavens, then the marriage of the Lamb will be completely consummated. ...—1 Cor. 15:51, 52. -
*** w67 6/1 p. 345 The Wedding That Brings Worldwide Rejoicing ***

Thus:

"...in 1919, Jesus entrusted his faithful anointed brothers with increased responsibility, he said: “You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.” (Matthew 25:21, 23) Moreover, the joy of the Master as newly enthroned King of God’s Kingdom surpasses our imagination. (Psalm 45:1, 2, 6, 7) The faithful slave class share that joy by representing the King and increasing his interests on earth. (2 Corinthians 5:20) Their delight is seen in the prophetic words of Isaiah 61:10: “Without fail I shall exult in Jehovah. My soul will be joyful in my God. For he has clothed me with the garments of salvation.”

*** w04 3/1 p. 17 par. 17 ‘The Faithful Slave’ Passes the Test! ***

I'll stop here and continue further in a follow up post if needed.

Later,

Eddie G

QUESTION: Thank you!  I have poured over everything you wrote, and you backed up every statement that you said.  Be honest, how convinced are you that this is true?  Could I possibly convince you that everything you said is wrong?

ANSWER: Hi Adam,

The facts points everything to 1914. Where and when it all began.

The prophecy has been fulfilled and there's no other time line in sight that you can use to point to a future fulfillment. Try if you may you will not be able to.

Fact is the information I presented is just a small summary of a vast information we have.

So like I said - you can try but you will fail.

Next event to take place -  is the "marriage" between the bridegroom and the bride. This will happen in the near future when all these kings/priest will rule in heaven with Christ for a thousand years.

QUESTION: EddieG,

Please consider closely what you are saying.  You are putting your entire faith into this vast information that you have.  Like you said, decades of careful research have been involved into convincing you that what you said is true.  I sincerely hope that you have the determination to stand firm in your belief of what you wrote me.  But, unfortunately, I think I am going to convince you to change your mind.

Here it is...the July 15 Watchtower Study Edition, in which the FDS changes everything I brought up.

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20130715/

Just one follow-up question for you...did I fail?

Answer
So what changed in what I said Adam?

The FDS Class IS still among the people of Jehovah God, dispensing food at the proper time! And I'm sure in the coming days, more light will be shed while Christendom's light grow dimmer and dimmer.

What's more the FDS class MADE IT MORE CLEARER!!!

As to my challenge, here again what I said:

Here's just a snippit of the July 15 2013 Watchtower, it said:

"12 When did Jesus appoint the faithful slave over his domestics? To answer that, we need to go back to 1914 the beginning of the harvest season. As we learned earlier, at that time many groups claimed to be Christian. From which group would Jesus select and appoint the faithful slave? That question was answered after he and his Father came and inspected the temple, or spiritual arrangement for worship, from 1914 to the early part of 1919. [3] (Mal. 3:1) They were pleased with a small band of loyal Bible Stu- dents who showed that their heart was with Jehovah and his Word. Of course, they needed some cleansing, but they humbly responded during a brief period of testing and refining. (Mal. 3: 2-4) Those faithful Bible Students were true Christian wheat. In 1919, a time of spiritual revival, Jesus selected capable anointed brothers from among them to be the faithful and discreet slave and appointed them over his domestics."

Now back to what I said, please point to me if there's any other timeline other than 1914 when all these "things" started to happen.

If you can't, then sorry to say - you failed.

Time is running out Adam.

Jehovah`s Witness

Eddie G