Jehovah`s Witness/King of the North (BRICS) / King of the South

Bro. DW,

What's your thoughts on this one. I was quite in awe when I went back and did little bit more digging on the continuing engagement between the KON and KOS.

We know through our study of the Daniel Book that the identity of the KON is not yet known since "he" has not fully presented "himself" yet.

But upon reading and researching further about this new BRICS regime that was formed a week ago. It suddenly occurred to me that the nations in these regime own quite a good deal of materials.

Notice: (these are just some of their holdings)

B - Brazil (oil)

R - Russia (vast resources including oil / minerals)

I - India (see below WIki note)

C - China (vast resources including rare earth material)

S - South Africa (precious stones / minerals)

Now please compare the above to the statements made in the 1960 Watchtower.

*** w60 3/1 p. 155 par. 67 Part 33—“Your Will Be Done on Earth” ***

"How far the king of the north will have got when he reaches his “time of the end” the future alone will tell. But he is predicted to gain control over the treasures of gold, silver and all the precious things of this commercialized, materialistic world, including oil.  Those who are neighbors to this world, pictured by Egypt’s neighbors, the Libyans and Ethiopians, will be “at his steps,” following the king of the north, either by compulsion or willingly for selfish reasons. This turns out to be, of course, with considerable loss to the king of the south in various ways."

Now I'm very curious if this new BRICS regime will turn out to be the King of the North.

There's more in the 1960 Watchtower that's is fascinating but I just need you thought on this one.

Eddie G

In the Daniel Book it also mentioned that the KON will also launch an attack on God's people. Thus this "king" is opposed to the preaching work.

This regime is composed of such nation that are against the preaching work.

Wiki note: I - India

"The economy of The Republic of India is the tenth-largest in the world by nominal GDP and the third largest by purchasing power parity (PPP).[1] The country is one of the G-20 major economies and a member of BRICS. On a per capita income basis, India ranked 140th by nominal GDP and 129th by GDP (PPP) in 2011, according to the IMF.[13] India is the nineteenth largest exporter and tenth largest importer in the world. Economic growth rate slowed to around 5.3% for the 2012–13 fiscal year.[14]"

Hi Bro

Thank's for writing

I think it certainly makes sense that the KON is made up of at least dual nations.That would appear to be the way it's going to be. That's the way things are done nowadays. The way it pans out will be interesting.

But one things for sure it will appear overnight and go on a rampage. We will just have to wait and see who it will be.

Interesting info though Bro you're certainly keeping on the watch that's for sure.

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.