Jehovah`s Witness/King of the North exist right now

Question
Brother Stewart here Bro DW
As you well know Iam the main contributors to the speculation of the GT next year along with our dearly departed Bro G who by the way I was very sorry to see leave this site but I still read here as I cant get out much anymore due to my age and I enjoyed Brother G very much as he and I were on the same wave link with this date.This is my first thread since Bro G left as I haven't seen anything I wanted to comment on until reading Brother Eddie G thread on the King of the North and how he doesn't exist now or we dont know who he is.The watchtower hasn't had undated info on this subject since the early 90s as to the King of the North.My thought in reading the thread was this,if the great tribulation is really next October like bro G and many others think then this King must be here now and engaging in a pushing with the King of the south the U.S.A.right now.My point is simply this ,if the 40 year pattern,the lunar eclipses all are pointing to October 1st 2014 then all other end time scriptures should be lined up as well,either the GT is next year or its not,if it is then Daniel's prophecy is being fulfilled as well,the GT cant come next year and the King of the North and South not be fulfilled as well.
At present we are worldwide studing the Jeremiah book instead of the Daniel book which would have been good,anyways looking at the world scene today I was struck by North Korea and its pushing at the US and the thought hit me ,could this be the King of the North in scripture.After all it has nuclear threats against the U.S. and its allies,just a thought.My main thought is if the GT is to start next year then all other events sould be lined up as well.I will continue to read on this site however its not the same without Grunbalm its just not,he was the most knowledgeable brother I ever came accross in my 50 plus years in the truth and that's a fact.
agape my brother

Bro Stweart

Answer
Hi Bro Stewart

Thanks for writing.

Yes I've read many of your threads I found them excellent to be honest. I also share your thoughts on Bro Grunbaum all the witnesses here are sorry to see him leave but of course we fully understand his decision.

What's certainly clear is that if the end comes along with Bible pattern then Oct 2014 is certainly the date ,if it doesn't then the Bible makes clear the date . I believe you touched on it very briefly once in a letter to Bro Grunbaum , so I know you know the scripture/s I have in mind!

That's the question will the end follow Bible pattern or not. Personally I lean more toward that it won't , but let's see.

As for the King of the North. I think it's obvious who it's going to be but I will not say. But one thing I will say is that this verse here for me is the beginning of the rise or recognition of the new King of the North an overnight thing.

Dan 11:

44  "But there will be reports that will disturb him, out of the sunrising and out of the north, and he will certainly go forth in a great rage in order to annihilate and to devote many to destruction"

I really think the pushing holds less relevance,for the final King of the North. Every King of the North has it's distinct traits. Let' not forget it doesn't have to push on the same scale as say the communist bloc did.

I really can't say too much more , but I agree the KON is here. When he flies into a rage everyone will go "Of course, how obvious", you know how these things work by now. But I don't think it's North Korea that's for sure.

Anyway thanks for writing

Agape love to you and your family  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW