Jehovah`s Witness/SAL

This is Sister T, and I just want to make a comment inregards to Sal.

Sal has written to me before about Bro G and like he said, he did a lot of things that he's not proud of, but I think it's very commendable on Sal's part to come on here and apologize.  I want to say that we as Jehovah's Witnesses are here to help people know the truth about God, it's not about how many people we can convert or to add to our numbers.  It's about loving our neighbors and not wanting them to die.   

So when a person who formally did wrong by mocking and opposing and they turn around, it's because Jehovah drew them, and we welcome them with open arms.  That's why Bro. G forgave you and because we love people and we already know that some will mock and oppose, but the end result is that will only hurt that person who is doing the mocking because Jehovah is looking right at them, and soon they will wish they had not done that and they will wish they would have listened when they had the chance.

When we come to your door, it's out of love, first for our Loving God Jehovah and second, out of love for our neighbors, and his son Jesus, nothing less...

Matt 22:37-39 “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’

And believe me once you draw close to God and he draws close to you, (James 4:8) there is no love greater!  Being a friend of the sovereign of this universe can not be compared to or with anything!!!  And the peace that excels all thought (Phil 4:6,7) that only God can give is undeniable and unmeasurable!  

So when a person repents and comes to Jehovah not only do we as Jehovah's people rejoice but so do the angels in heaven!!  

Luke 15:10 "Thus, I tell YOU, joy arises among the angels of God over one sinner that repents."

We are all born in sin, but when we repent and exercise faith in Jesus' ransom sacrifice and dedicate our selves to Jehovah, he will in turn bless our efforts in serving him.  And God has always had a people for his name, as we read from Bible accounts.  We also know from the Bible that the majority does not rule.  

Why look at the flood when everyone on earth was destroyed except for 8 souls!  JUST 8!!  That should tell people much right there.  And people can ridicule but yes, in the whole world that small group of Bible students in PA were chosen by God.  Just like that small group of 8 people were chosen by God in the WHOLE WORLD.  So when people mock and say things like that, all one need do is read the Bible and see how God works. And then choose, believe God and the Bible accounts or believe people who mock and try to make things seem a different way to suit themselves and what they think.   

Sal be thankful that God has drawn you because some don't get that privilege, as we see on a daily basis.  Keep praying to Jehovah God and working out your faith with fear and trembling, because opposers will come and go but Jehovah and his organization will remain forever!  

Also remember that serving Jehovah is from your heart and should be forever, it's not for a date!  Yes, 2014 is very exciting and I love how everything lines up perfectly with that time and how things are falling right into place regarding that.  We know we are living in the last of the last will come without fail, it will not be late.  But regardless of the date that it comes, just know it WILL come during our time, so be found on Jehovah's side no matter if it's 2014 or a short time thereafter, it will come for sure and soon, very soon!  Never leave Jehovah, and he will never leave you!  

Sal I welcome you to the family, stay close to Jehovah and his visible organization.

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)