Jehovah`s Witness/SAL

Question
Warm Christian Greetings Sister T.....

What a wonderful post to SAL.  I couldn't agree more (welcome Sal and never give up on your study with Jehovah's Witnesses and your gathering at the Kingdom Hall).  The only thing I would add is Psalms 111:10 and Proverbs 1:7. If this topic of 2014-2015 is what made him stand and pay attention then how wonderful.  With that said, I also wanted you to know that I have been reading this site for about 4 years now and appreciate your responses which are always loving and informative.  I want to thank everyone (You, Brother Rando, Brother DW, Brother Grunbaum, Brother Eddie G, and our Brother Steve from Texas) for all the personal study topics I have gleaned from this site. I know that you all will be leaving at some time or another and I will miss you all and these discussions.  I am going to send my personal email address to each of you so that we can communicate in the future if you would be so inclined.  It is ALWAYS a pleasure to converse with family.

Agape,
Sister TW in Missouri USA

Answer
Hello my dear Sister TW, I am so humbled and honored to make your acquaintance, warm Christian greetings to you and your family!!

Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot.  All glory and honor goes to our loving heavenly Father Jehovah!  

I am very happy about Sal too and those scriptures you gave are spot on!  Having that reverential fear of Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom.

I would welcome your email and will give you mine as well.  Our family is truly world wide and I simply love all my brothers and sisters the world over!  

Being part of Jehovah's organization is truly a privilege that I do not take for granted.  I thank you for writing to me and I look forward to keeping in touch with you, now and forever!

Agape,

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T