Jehovah`s Witness/no slave appointed in 1919!!!!!

QUESTION: I sent this to DW but he might reject me since the watchtower now recants that they are the slave and was NOT appointed in 1919 BOMBSHELL admitance,your thoughts,

"Finally, we examined why Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings did not occur in 1919"

pssssssssssssssssss I know you will love this new information he he he he. you been saying all along they are not the slave now they admit it  WOW!!!

Sent to DW

I come to you first for an explanation since you are the heir apparent to grunbalm ,you now are the head witness homcho here explain this new info from the watchtower that the Lord didn't appoint the slave yet.

""""""""However, a further consideration of Jesus’ prophecy indicates that an adjustment in our understanding we examined why Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings did not occur in 1919 """""""""""

Done reject this cause Robert Jones would love to see this,I came to you first out of respect for grunbalm but I wish he was still here to tell the truth.

SAL !"

ANSWER: I have known for years that Jesus did not arrive in 1919, neither did he appoint anyone as faithful slave over his belongings in 1919. It is good to see that the WT is finally catching up.

I was just thinking, since I and others have known this all along, maybe ones like myself are the true anointed ones that Jehovah reveals his truths to first. Only we don't own a printing company, so Jehovah lets us know ahead of time and then eventually when the WT finds out from some of us they decide to put it out in print. Just sayin'.

Can you provide a magazine date and page so that I can check out the "new" light?

Robert Jones

QUESTION: Sure Sir"""""""""

under the topic""""""""

“Tell Us, When Will These Things Be?”

and the sub topic""""""

Thank you for the link. I will summarize the new light revealed in the July 2013 WT here.

In paragraph 18 the WT is making a new distinction between "coming" and "arriving".

" is reasonable to conclude that Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings...also applies to his future coming, during the great tribulation...Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings did not occur in 1919."

See? It makes perfect sense. :)
Robert Jones

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones

1. How the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is stuctured, how it operates, and how it exercises control over its members. 2. What Jehovah's Witnesses believe, why, and who determines doctrine.

It is a waste of time to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses or to present lists of scriptural proofs to show where they are in error. Jehovah's Witnesses listen only the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" and immediately accept changes that come through the pages of The Watchtower magazine.

I survived 1975. For 32 years, from 1968 to 2000, I embraced and promoted everything coming through Jehovah's sole channel of communication, the "Faithful and Discreet Slave." I accepted doctrinal changes as "new light", meat in due season, from the Slave Class.

Was an elder the last 13 years, WT Study Conductor, Congregation Secretary, Book Study Conductor, and occasional Pioneer. Never "irregular" or "inactive" as the labels go. I have not been reproved or disfellowshipped. I no longer attend meetings or practice the religion. I have not started smoking, drinking, gambling, using drugs, or had any sort of emotional breakdown. How silly.

I am not a servant of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization. I hope to explain, not defend, the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses. I believe in universal truths such as kindness, humility, charity, and love. I do not believe that God selected a special group, the Jews or CT Russell followers for example, to receive a special message or blessing. I do not believe that one religion has it all right and therfore other religions are wrong. I believe it is a delusion for one group of humans to claim that "God chose us and therefore God did not choose you." I consider spirituality to be a personal endeavor that each person must discover for themselves.

Degree in Computer Programming. Not applicable here.