Jehovah`s Witness/The anointed

Question
Hello Sister Pearl,
I hope all is well with you. I have a question concerning the anointed. How does one know that he or she is of the anointed?

Thank you.

Terry

Answer
Dear Terry,
Please consider the answer found in this article which I have already written:

http://pearl-whoareanointed.blogspot.com/

Within that article, there are 6 additional links to related articles.
Another loosely related articles, is:
http://pearl-divineeducation.blogspot.com/
which may also help you.

What these articles contain, are scriptures which refer to this subject.
They are the focal point of the reply I wish to offer to you.
The articles have a pop-up feature, so that if you point on a scripture, it will pop up for you.
This makes a scriptural study quick and easy.
(You can also choose your preferred Bible translation, in the right hand side of the page.)
I hope your primary focus will be on the scriptures contained in the articles, in order to find your answer.

If any question remains after you read the first link above, please follow-up further.
Thank you, and I hope and pray that God grants you a satisfactory understanding.
Please feel welcome to write to me anytime,
Pearl

For a full directory of articles... http://www.blogger.com/profile/13281232149590681155
And for the latest info. and updates--my Main Page....http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/

Jehovah`s Witness

pearl doxsey