Jehovah`s Witness/Brenton Hepburn says so what to the 40 year pattern

Sister T I wanted to comment on the brothers statement that basically he could care less if was read or not,I didn't want to contact him directly because of another statement he recently said that he didn't believe in 1975,well all he has to do is go over the bible record backwards and he will come to 4026 like I did,he also made a disparaging remark about our beloved brother Benyamin Grünbaum who he consulted I understand a while back wanting to know should he continue taking questions on this appostate site so he must have thought hignly of his
opinion and should follow his lead on that subject.
The 40 year subject if true or not gives hope we dont have much longer to suffer,some like him may say so what but in many lands our brothers are really suffering and want relief and this study says just hold on the end is in site.The ones who I contacted about his statement brother Grünbaum included could care less what he believe and I feel the same,I was told not to vent this but it was left to my discretion but it just seen hypocritical on his part to talk against brother Grünbaum when all the while was going to him in private seeking help,actually I was surprised when I heard that,it shows he is a very weak brother and thats why I choose to post this with you,we dont want brothers like him on his email forum

Brother Stewart

Hello Bro Stewart,

I'll just say that Satan will try any means possible to get brothers to have contentions and divisions and is why I will say some who ask questions are really here with hidden agendas to pit us against one another.   

To me I know that speculation is not wrong and wanting to know when the end will come is not wrong, because if it was then Jesus would not have answered his apostles when they asked him when would the conclusion of the system of things be...Jesus went into detail with his answer in Matt. 24.

Most faithful Witnesses who love Jehovah from their hearts aren't living for a date but living to serve Jehovah forever, but tell me what real JW isn't ready to be in the new system and looking forward to it and wanting to know when, as Jesus' apostles wanted to know when.   The Bible even said Jesus suffered on the torture stake because of the joy that was set before him, (Heb 12:2) as he was looking forward to many things, as we are as well.  We live in a time of Bible prophecy, the time of the end.

Daniel searched in the book of Jeremiah to discern the number of years,

Dan 9:2 "in the first year of his reigning I myself, Daniel, discerned by the books the number of the years concerning which the word of Jehovah had occurred to Jeremiah the prophet, for fulfilling the devastations of Jerusalem, [namely,] seventy years."

Why were people in expectation of the Messiah? (Daniel 9:24-27; Luke 3:15)  if they had not wanted to know and just sat around doing nothing, they would not have been expecting him.  

We don't expect Jehovah to send an angel to us today to give us the direct answer, so all we can do is speculate.  

So with different opinions and thinking, I personally respect any who do not want to subscribe to the 40 year pattern, that's fine, and any who do, is fine...

The pattern is there no doubt about that...Jehovah does things in doubt about that....Jehovah nor Jesus condemned ones for wanting to know when....and no one else should either.  

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)