Jehovah`s Witness/Bro. Steve From Tx Here To Brother Vincent Of Italy!

Question
Greetings Sister T.! I hope all is well with you in your area. I just want to say to you my dear sister, that its very commendable to see you giving a fine witness for the name of our God and Father Jehovah and for his Anointed son our King Jesus. Especially here in Allexperts with thousands form around the world watching and reading hare all the comments and discusions we bring to this website. What I do enjoy like you are the VERY VERY DEEP THINGS of Jehovah and how he has been working since the time of Adams creation in 4026 B.C.E. Also for your last sister who was interested in this Forty Pattern that I Bro. Grunbaum at World Headquarters, and our dear Bro Stewart have been working on,I like to share an interesting  experience that I shared with Bro Stewart. About a month ago,I attended my Special Day Assembly Day down in TX where I live. It just so happen that we had Bro Anthony Morris of the Governing Body/Faithful Slave. Well I happen to a few friend who are one Christ Brothers with the heavenly calling,and this one friend of mine was discussing with me when he got the calling from Jehovah. Now bear in mind he has NO IDEA of my Forty Pattern disscusion whatsoever! He told," Brother all I know that when my calling was more than sure in my heart,it was on the Month of October,and it was as clear as day for me because I will never forget that month!" Next I told my friend after hearing that reply and me knowing about this Forty Pattern,I said to him, "You know Brother its funny you mentioned the month of Oct. because Oct. was the exact month Jesus became the Anointed by Jehovah,and became a 'Son Of God' a second time,and on around the Month of Nisan March/April Jehovah Anointed the brothers  as well ." Sister T, my friend just looked at me and started tearing! He said it all made sense to him more than ever how Jehovah works in timely patterns for his pupose. Then he called 5 other friends of his that are also Christ Brothers and from around the US to test this theory even further,when he questioned what month they all remember they were more than sure they had their calling and without mentioning his conversation with me,sister he said out of the 5 of them, 3 had their calling on Oct like him and the last 2 had theirs on April!! These were all brothers who he called seperately one on one with him. When he heard all their replies,he broke down in even more tears and hugged me and said thank you for sharing something so deep and valueable to his heart. Then he went to make a prayer in thanks to Jehovah for sharing that info with him. Sister T.,as we all have been learning here there certainly are no coincidences with Jehovah,but specific planned events. And I like to leave my private E mail with Bro Vincent from Italy to discuss with me further very deep discusions on the Forty Pattern that we are finding so much more to it from our Faithful Slave and the Bible.  Agape Sister T. and I will leave my email to you in a private message.

Answer
Agape Bro Steve, warm Christian love to you and your family!!

I'm sure Bro Vincent will be happy to have your email.

Brother Vincent, please send me a private question so I can give you his email.

That is very eye opening!!  Jehovah is in such perfect harmony and order it's just awe-inspiring, the depths of this harmony is mind blowing!  Thanks for sharing that!!  And thanks for the kind words of encouragement!

Agape

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T