Jehovah`s Witness/Changes are being made in my life.

Question
hello Sir,
The question on everlasting life and immortality you answered was as brilliant an answer as I have ever read on this forum. When you decided to make yourself available for questions on this forum; you certainly gave the viewers an excellent way for their tough questions to be answered scripturally and with finese. Even though, I might differ with the Witnesses on several Bible topics and can usually hold my own with them. I've got a strong feeling that I couldn't hold a candle to you sir, if the time ever arose.
 For this reason among other reasons, I am going to investigate Jehovah's Witnesses and their beliefs even more. I am going to attend your Hall of Worship. I am going to start a Bible study with your group.Who knows what will happen? You see sir, I am looking for the truth and nothing but the truth. I dein't even come close to finding the truth in amy own religion.
 I do have an interior motive for doing this. As a former Catholic priest, I knew then and I know now that part of what I was teaching, was not from the Bible, but I had no choice if I was to remain a priest. With you folks, all your beliefs are based solely on the Bible. This is what amazed me even from the beginning. It amazes me; how any other faith could win a debate concerning the Bible with you people.
 Again, thank you sir and I will keep you posted on my progress.

Christian regards,

George
Tifton, George

Answer
My Good Friend,

I take no honor, credit, glory or any recognition. This is all my God's will for his name to be Sanctfied. For every intelligent creature residing on this planet to know that his name is Jehovah, The All Mighty, The Ancient of Days, The Lord of Host and lastly Jehovah of Armies. To finally bring His glory, honor, power, and respect He rightly deserves.

Continue with your thirst for spiritual truth and you will receive everlasting life. John 3:16, John 17:3

The accolades go to Him.

Sincerely,

David.

P.S. My email address should you need any further assistance  is Drakkos007@yahoo.com

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer