Jehovah`s Witness/Concern for the Truth vs the lies of Mr. Jones

Question
Hi Sister T,

May Jah always bless you and hope you and family are doing okay.

Anyway, the reason I wrote to you is the concern I have with this person named "Dee" and something Mr. R Jones said.

Like I said before, I'm quite puzzled why Dee went to Mr. Jones for advice (for the second time) since it's obvious that he has an ax to grind against the Organization.

I mean why would someone (studying the truth about Jehovah and His people) approach a person who NO LONGER accepts and NO LONGER believe that Jehovah God has an Organization here on earth?

Why would someone (studying the truth about Jehovah and His people) approach a person who NO LONGER accepts and NO LONGER believe that Jehovah is using a "Faithful and Discrete Slave Class" to dispense "food at the proper time"?

Or that "lights of truth will keep getting brighter and brighter" as it's being revealed to us?

Why would someone approach such a person who NOW mocks Jehovah's anointed servants and say something like these - as a means to ridicule?

>>"There are bunnies around Easter time. But I do not believe in The Easter Bunny. If one bunny should say "I am not like the other bunnies, I am THE Easter Bunny", and would go on to say that "God inspected all the bunnies and chose only ME as The Easter Bunny" that bunny should get ready for some good-natured ribbing, even some mocking.

Similarly, I believe that there are individuals who are faithful and discreet, just like the slave in the parable at Mt. 24. But I do not believe in "The Faithful and Discreet Slave" [class]. If one slave, or several slaves, should say "I am not like the other slaves, I am THE Faithful and Discreet Slave", and goes on to say "God inspected all the slaves from 1914-1919 and chose ME as The Faithful and Discreet Slave" that slave should be prepared for some good-natured ribbing, even some mocking.

I rather like the Easter Bunny story. He, or she, inspires being friendly and happy. Quite likeable, that rabbit. And, I rather like the Faithful and Discreet Slave [class] story too. But one should be able to discern the difference between fantasy and reality.

Robert Jones<<

That is beyond me!

It's like playing with a match while holding a leaking gas canister or trying to stay clean while walking in a mud pit. It's impossible to not be burned or get tainted, especially for a person who is just starting on road to life. It's very dangerous if Dee keeps this up - soon like I said before, she'll find herself looking in rather than looking out.

In fact all of us are warned about this:

“Consequently let him that thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall.” (1 Corinthians 10:12)

As to Mr. Jones, sad to say but he was once a faithful servant of Jah, even an Elder conducting the Watchtower Studies. Now, he's just like someone deprived of spiritual joy - with teeth "gnashing", waiting / looking for every opportunity to get back at the Organization. Why the bitterness? Why be on this site if not to take people go along with his way of thinking.

That is:

>>"I do not believe that God selected a special group, the Jews or CT Russell followers for example, to receive a special message or blessing. I do not believe that one religion has it all right and therfore other religions are wrong. I believe it is a delusion for one group of humans to claim that "God chose us and therefore God did not choose you." I consider spirituality to be a personal endeavor that each person must discover for themselves."<<

How in the world does he come up with an idea the "Jews" were NOT a "special group" of people when Jehovah God himself selected them from all the tribes of the earth to be His "special property"?

“And now if YOU will strictly obey my voice and will indeed keep my covenant, then YOU will certainly become my special property out of all [other] peoples, because the whole earth belongs to me. 6 And YOU yourselves will become to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you are to say to the sons of Israel.”” (Exodus 19:5, 6)
Then the First Century Christians:

“If, now, God, although having the will to demonstrate his wrath and to make his power known, tolerated with much long-suffering vessels of wrath made fit for destruction, 23 in order that he might make known the riches of his glory upon vessels of mercy, which he prepared beforehand for glory, 24 namely, us, whom he called not only from among Jews but also from among nations, [what of it]? 25 It is as he says also in Ho•se′a: “Those not my people I will call ‘my people,’ and her who was not beloved ‘beloved’;” (Romans 9:22-25)

“But YOU are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that YOU should declare abroad the excellencies” of the one that called YOU out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 For YOU were once not a people, but are now God’s people; YOU were those who had not been shown mercy, but are now those who have been shown mercy.” (1 Peter 2:9, 10)

““Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?” (Matthew 24:45)

If these are not an indication that God has a people he calls by His name them who are these that Jah Jehovah is referring to?

“. . .YOU are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none. 11 I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.”” (Isaiah 43:10, 11)

Christendom? Impossible.

Interesting thing is he also stated in his profile:

>> "I have not been reproved or disfellowshipped. I no longer attend meetings or practice the religion."<<

Yet his manner of speech show otherwise. His blatant mockery and opposition to Jehovah's Organization shows that he ALREADY disfellowshipped himself from the Organization. His many posts are evidence of this. The brothers might not be aware of this but Jehovah, Jesus and the angels are aware of this.

His misguided thinking is evidence of this. In his own profile he says:

>>"I am not a servant of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization. I hope to explain, not defend, the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses."<<

Yet in his latest post he makes himself appear to be part of the Organization:

>>"What I take issue with the most is how we never tire of condemning everything outside the organization while praising ourselves for all sorts of imagined grandiose things about ourselves. Have you not noticed the relentless praise of ourselves and put-downs of others? This mindset permeates everything that is Watchtower. You demonstrate this yourself with your comment, "The article was a condemnation on the part of Christendom to uphold Gods sovereignty just as the apostate Israelites, especially at the time of Jesus, failed to uphold Gods sovereignty."

You, actually we, heap everything called Christian that is outside of Watchtower into a group for condemnation. You, we, presume to know that none of them uphold God's sovereignty and they are likened to apostate Israelites. This mindset is at the core of everything Watchtower and it sickens me to no end."<<

So what's his agenda here? What's with this 'WE/OURSELVES' thing?

If he's not part of the Organization he gleefully condemns why include himself with us?

And by what MISGUIDED thinking, by whose authority or by whose command that we are to be the servants of "the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization"?

Where did he get this convoluted idea that WE or he is to be a servant of " the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization"?

I'm not even a ministerial servant or an elder but a minister of Jah yet I know whom I serve - my Father, my God Jah Jehovah by means of his beloved son Jesus Christ.

And isn't it the "Faithful and Discrete Slave" class the ones serving us? After all why call them SLAVE?

And isn't it all of us servants of God - even called FELLOW-WORKERS of God led by ONE Master and Lord Jesus Christ?

Yet why doesn't Mr. Jones know these? Was he misled by someone? If so who did?

Was he misled by the FDS class, the Governing Body, the body of Elders, his friend? If not, who then?

Might it be possible that he misled himself into thinking that he should be a

>>"...a servant of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization."?<<
If so then who is to be blamed?

If he's blaming the Organization, then where's the evidence that we should be "a servant of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization."?

In fact year after year the Society writes each one of us with encouraging words to continue WORKING ALONGSIDE THEM, not for them.

Case in point, the thousands of letters we get from the Faithful and Discrete Slave Class- the Governing Body. Some of it shown below:

"Dear Brothers and Sisters:

Our heavenly Father, Jehovah, is the personification of love. Hence, the Bible states: “God is love.” (1 John 4:8) Even though Jehovah is the Almighty, his Word never says, “God is power” or, “God is
might.” He bases his rule primarily on love. How this attracts us to him!

Happily, Jehovah does not force us to serve him. He is not a dictator. He wants us to serve him out of love from our heart. When we do this, we show that we want his rulership because we believe that the way he rules is right and loving. This has been evident from the beginning of human history...."
--2013 Yearbook

"Dear Fellow Witnesses of Jehovah:
It gives us great pleasure to write to you dear faithful servants of Jehovah, now numbering over seven million. When you meet a fellow believer from another part of the world, you instantly feel a special bond of affection for that one. (John 13:34, 35) No doubt as you read this Yearbook, the captivating accounts of the faith and loyalty of your brothers and sisters in various lands will again cause you to sense that unique bond....
As you keep on the watch for that thrilling event, please be assured that we truly love each of you dear brothers and sisters, who are proving your love for Jehovah “in deed and truth...”!—1 John 3:18.

Your brothers,
Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses"

--*** yb12 p. 3 A Letter From the Governing Body ***
A Letter From the Governing Body

Dear Fellow Witnesses of Jehovah:

What exciting times these are! And what joy we have! We truly enjoy working together with you dear brothers and sisters—“shoulder to shoulder,” as it were—in giving the greatest witness of all time to our heavenly Father, Jehovah.—Zeph. 3:9; John 14:12...."

--  *** yb11 p. 3 A Letter From the Governing Body ***
A Letter From the Governing Body

SO either the FDS class, the Governing Body, the entire Organization is lying or Mr. Jones is.

If Mr. Jones is the one lying then what blatant lies, to make it appear that God's Organization have overlords and masters over our faith! One who lies against God's Organization is an opposer and most of all an apostate.

If he's not then what's his intention if anyone reads his statement if not to mislead?

Why say:

if it's not to lie?

If he believes he was misled again by whom?

Now, if he's looking for perfection then sorry to say, but it doesn't exist since all of us are sinners and imperfect including the Faithful and Discrete Slave class. In fact ALL of Jehovah's earthly servants ARE IMPERFECT and made and will make mistakes.

We have plenty of that but to make it appear that mistakes made were made with intent to mislead is a low blow, a lie.

And based on Mr. Jones various postings, he's quite adept in pointing out the mistakes made by the Governing Body - especially the FDS class. He has this amazing ability making honest mistakes appear that they were made with the intent to mislead. Or making facts as if they were made up lies.

Case in point, he recently said to Brother Hepburn:

>>"There are things about the The Watchtower organization that I cannot abide by, otherwise I would still be a whole-hearted supporter of the organization as I once was. Thank you for hinting at the distinction between the people of Jehovah's Witnesses and the machine called Watchtower Society. Sadly, most Jehovah's Witnesses equate serving God with loyalty to an organization.

What I take issue with the most is how we never tire of condemning everything outside the organization while praising ourselves for all sorts of imagined grandiose things about ourselves. Have you not noticed the relentless praise of ourselves and put-downs of others? This mindset permeates everything that is Watchtower. You demonstrate this yourself with your comment, "The article was a condemnation on the part of Christendom to uphold Gods sovereignty just as the apostate Israelites, especially at the time of Jesus, failed to uphold Gods sovereignty."

You, actually we, heap everything called Christian that is outside of Watchtower into a group for condemnation. You, we, presume to know that none of them uphold God's sovereignty and they are likened to apostate Israelites. This mindset is at the core of everything Watchtower and it sickens me to no end.<<
What? " the machine called Watchtower Society"?

What is this "the machine called Watchtower Society"

>>"You, we, presume to know that none of them uphold God's sovereignty and they are likened to apostate Israelites"<<

Huh?? Presume to know?

Does pointing out the evidence the same as "presume to know"?

I say No! We don't presume to know but WE KNOW that NONE in Christendom is upholding God's sovereignty!

If they do ...

>who then in Christendom have DEEP love and RESPECT on God's beautiful Name Jah Jehovah?

The answer is NONE except Jehovah's Witnesses!

>Who in Christendom have been proclaiming that the ONLY solution to mankind's problem is God's Kingdom under the leadership if His son Christ Jesus?

>Who has been fulfilling this prophecy?

“And he will certainly render judgment among the nations and set matters straight respecting many peoples. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, neither will they learn war anymore.” (Isaiah 2:4)

>Who among Christendom has beaten the swords into plowshare?

How does Christendom fulfill the prophecy if most if not ALL are part of the POLITICAL system of the world?

How can they UPHOLD God's Sovereignty if they are active members and participants of the various political, social and militaristic events of these world?

How can they UPHOLD God's Sovereignty if they tell their members that they are all going to be raptured to heaven even though they never loved or respected God's NAME?

How can they UPHOLD God's Sovereignty if they tell their members God is a Trinity?

How can they UPHOLD God's Sovereignty if they actively celebrate traditions of men rooted in paganism and tell their members that God is okay with it?

How can they UPHOLD God's Sovereignty if they tell lies about Easter and Santa as if God approves of them?

How can they UPHOLD God's Sovereignty if they don't even tell their neighbors about God's Kingdom?

How can they UPHOLD God's Sovereignty if they removed God's Name Jehovah from their Bibles?

How can they UPHOLD God's Sovereignty if they practice lifestyles that are condemned by God?

Nope! This to me Sister T is a pathetic defense of the indefensible! And it sickens me to no end.

Now, to answer Mr. Jones questions:

>>Aside from that, do you realize just how many things we teach that are not in the Bible but are simply understandings? For example:

--The Great Crowd should not partake of the emblems at Memorial. Where does the Bible say that partaking is for the purpose of signifying ones destiny? Nowhere. John 6:53, 54 and John 14:6.<<
Answer:

“. . .At length when the hour came, he reclined at the table, and the apostles with him. 15 And he said to them: “I have greatly desired to eat this passover with YOU before I suffer; 16 for I tell YOU, I will not eat it again until it becomes fulfilled in the kingdom of God.” 17 And, accepting a cup, he gave thanks and said: “Take this and pass it from one to the other among yourselves; 18 for I tell YOU, From now on I will not drink again from the product of the vine until the kingdom of God arrives.” 19 Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: “This means my body which is to be given in YOUR behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” 20 Also, the cup in the same way after they had the evening meal, he saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in YOUR behalf.” (Luke 22:14-20)

““However, YOU are the ones that have stuck with me in my trials; 29 and I make a covenant with YOU, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom, 30 that YOU may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the twelve tribes of Israel.” (Luke 22:28-30)

“. . .“Have no fear, little flock, because YOUR Father has approved of giving YOU the kingdom.” (Luke 12:32)

“He did likewise respecting the cup also, after he had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, as often as YOU drink it, in remembrance of me.”” (1 Corinthians 11:25)

“and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”” (Revelation 5:10)

--Similarly, where does the Bible say that the Great Crowd is an earthly group? Nowhere.

Answer:

These are the ones who will rule with Christ in heaven:
“And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”” (Revelation 5:9, 10)

These are the ones they will rule over:

“After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands.” (Revelation 7:9)

““When the Son of man arrives in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left. 34 “Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, YOU who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for YOU from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and YOU gave me something to eat; I got thirsty and YOU gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and YOU received me hospitably; 36 naked, and YOU clothed me. I fell sick and YOU looked after me. I was in prison and YOU came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty, and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked, and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to you?’ 40 And in reply the king will say to them, ‘Truly I say to YOU, To the extent that YOU did it to one of the least of these my brothers, YOU did it to me.’ 41 “Then he will say, in turn, to those on his left, ‘Be on YOUR way from me, YOU who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. 42 For I became hungry, but YOU gave me nothing to eat, and I got thirsty, but YOU gave me nothing to drink. 43 I was a stranger, but YOU did not receive me hospitably; naked, but YOU did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but YOU did not look after me.’ 44 Then they also will answer with the words, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them with the words, ‘Truly I say to YOU, To the extent that YOU did not do it to one of these least ones, YOU did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life.”” (Matthew 25:31-46)

“And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it all the nations must stream. 3 And many peoples will certainly go and say: “Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 4 And he will certainly render judgment among the nations and set matters straight respecting many peoples. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, neither will they learn war anymore.” (Isaiah 2:2-4)

As to the rest I'll await for Brother Hepburn's response.
Sorry, too long, I can't let these pass.

Answer
Hi Brother Eddie,

I'm glad that you did not let that pass because we know the hidden agenda behind the ones who are not Witnesses and exactly why they are here.  They are here to try to discredit, make fun, and out right lie.  That's exactly what they do when the opportunity arises.  

Jehovah see's what this Dee person is doing, I knew there was an agenda behind what she wrote to me and it proved true and I told her that because of the way she thought, she'd next be writing to the opposers/apostates and that's exactly what she does now.

She may be fooling the people at the Hall she says she attends, but she's not fooling Jehovah in the least bit and is probably why he's not drawing her and why she's been studying for 4 years as she says.  

A person can study for a long time and can even attend meetings, but if they are not progressing, they aren't being drawn, (John 6:44) Jehovah knows the hearts and since nothing remains hidden, it'll come out soon enough...

Bro Brenton was very nice and very courteous to her and she went back and made fun of what he said and sided with a known opposer as you pointed out, why do that?  

We know why, and it's just a matter of time before her hidden agenda is exposed.  She said what she was about when she first wrote me, she said this:

"I also notice other witnesses on this website asking questions..is it because if you see something different from what is said from the stage, that you can't question it, so many come to web-site, just to air their views without being called an disfellowshipped.  I know that's why I came here...I heard some doctrine that didn't line up with the scriptures. To me the Bible is the final word, man can only interpret..& maybe just maybe, Jehovah doesn't want the bible to be interpreted, "

Her thinking is not that of God or Christ....Studying for 4 years and making this type of statement tells me a whole lot about Ms. Dee...and is why she's writing to the ones she has things in common with.

All I have to say to her is she's treading in very dangerous waters...extremely!  God is not one to be mocked...Gal 6:7, and if she thinks she can use 'everyone is imperfect' excuse and think Jehovah will overlook what she's been doing, she's sadly mistaken.  And if she doesn't get it together she's going to be on the outside looking in, thinking she's in but Jesus will say, "I never knew you" (Matt 7:23)

Prov. 6:27 "Can a man rake together fire into his bosom and yet his very garments not be burned?"

Agape

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T