Jehovah`s Witness/Great Answers to Complex Questions!

WOW! Your answers you gave to the people that wrote in on; "Aliens," "Murderers," and "healing," were more than fantastic. I know you will probably give all credit to the Creator but let's get real brother. There are other Jehovah's, (past and present)that are on this website but when it comes to "common sense" reasoning along with the backing up of the proof from the Bible, no one can hold a candle to you bro. I sincerely mean that. You really make a lot of sense with your answers. You seem to be a very kind, compassionate and humble servant of our Lord. This is a fabulous attribute, one that can't be faked over a long period of time.
 I dig the word, I study it or, perhaps I should say; I read it everyday. Truthfully speaking, I don't understand most of what I read. For a person with a limited education, it is too deep for me. But I still try and I think that is what is important, that I make an asserted effort on my part. I do pray to our Lord for forgiveness and ask Him to help me understand His Word. I'm not sure if I pray the correct way or not as I am always falling asleep before my prayer is finished. But I do pray to our Lord in Jesus' name. I am involved with a church group, I want mention their name as they are  considered way-out in their thinking. But the leaders will be the first to tell you, they don't have all the answers. They encourage us to reach out for the "truth" as the Jehovah's put it. They encourage us to read and study His Word. But the big emphasis from them is, to pray to our Lord many times during the day for salvation and understanding of His Word.
I feel their motives are pure and they refuse to accept money for their services. One leader use to be a Lutheran priest, one was a former Episcopal Priest and one is an in-active Methodist minister but has had a falling out with the church over doctrine. The leaders have jobs and the only reason they hold the services is to try and get people to live a better life for the Lord.
Brother, I hope I haven't bored you with my testimony but there are people out here that really appreciate what you people are trying to do; bring the answers to some of life's more perplexing Biblical questions.

With Christian Respect,

Bryce my good friend,

The work that we do is all intended to glorify our God Jehovah. Jehovah gives for free and we give for free. What He gives for free is the truth. We love our God so much that we have the innate need to advocate for him, overturn the deeply entrenched lies of his adversary, and sanctify his name.

All the honor, prestige, recognition, and credit Jehovah rightfully deserves.

Who knows, mankind may get a knock on the door soon.

Bro. D.Drake  

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer

Please Don't Forget That the Conmemoration of Christ's Death is March 23, 2016 after sundown. Please go to your local Kingdom Hall to participate in his memory of what his death meant for mankind. Also, Pease be advised that you can go to www, for more information and or see our videos My heart has been with Jehovah God for over thirty years and in good standing with my congregation. I believe that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is Governing Body as well as the Domestic who feed off the NWT Holy Scriptured as the tools of implementation, direction, dissemination of which Jesus Christ uses. My purpose is to answer almost any question on religious and spiritually related subject matter. Much of my resources are from the Watchtower and Awake plus other scholarly journals. Please let the inquiry be base on the personís earnest, honesty and whole-hearted approach combined with good faith. Let the inquirer humbly seek answers to further their knowledge of scriptures, culture, and overall increase his or her relationship with our Creator. Our relationship through this inquiry will not involve bashing, discrediting, or dishonoring other informational providers on this forum or any other forum and/or religion. I will quote from sources if possible and provide their information on this forum. Please refrain from aggressive, negative and non-productive discussion that hinders our progress of understanding and appreciating our Creatorís word, The Holy Scriptures/ Bible.

I am an active Jehovah's Witness and have been disciplined with over 30 years of bible based knowledge with informational data to support biblical history and culture as well as giving credit to my creator. Im very familiar with the organization and its history and will to the best of my ability answer it's past and present status. I, as well as the organization, am currently researching new information as more research comes to light or refined. Many subjects dealing with the Holy Scriptures are becoming clearer and thus being disseminated to those who want to be taught. If during our uplifting discussion, I have erred in reasoning or in presenting the information, I will apologize sincerely. I will not allow my knowledge or sinful tendencies of pride to cloud my judgment. The first step in any discussion is recognizing our humility and imperfect state in this world and that all that is spoken is derived from our Creator, Jehovah God.

My main organization tie is to the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I also belong to othe secular organizations that are related to my psychology field.

My publications have appeared in many medias locally and nationally.,

I have a Masters in Criminal Forensic Psychology and have been teaching other related subject matters on for over 20 years. In addition, I have been teaching secular and theological based information for over 20 years as well. Im well versed in human behavior and social aspects of religious dedication. I'm also astute in criminal behavior as well with criminal mind. I was a law enforcement officer and a probation officer for half of my life.

All honors and awards go to my God.

My past and current clients are confidential because of the privacy issues that I must uphold.