Jehovah`s Witness/Heaven Vs Earth

Jesus talks about The Kingdom of Heaven and He also talks about inheriting the Earth. Explain this?   
I believe in both kingdoms. 1000 years separates both kingdoms. The righteous go to both kingdoms.   What is your view?

There are not two kingdoms. The kingdom of the heavens, or the kingdom of God as it is also called, also the kingdom of Christ, is a government with Christ and his 144,000 kings and priests who are bought from the earth. The kingdom of Christ will crush Satan and destroy his kingdom over the earth. God's kingdom will then rule the earth for 1,000-years unimpeded by the demons. The result will be the all the works of the Devil will be destroyed, including death itself; so that by the end of the 1,000 years the earth will be a paradise and mankind will have been reformed and given a fresh start with the prospect of eternity set before them. The kingdom will make God's will done upon the earth, as it is in heaven, as Jesus instructed his followers to pray.

Here is a link to a Watchtower article on the topic of God's kingdom  

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King

I can answer general Bible questions or questions regarding the teachings of the Watchtower Society, and questions and issues among Jehovah's Witnesses. Special interest is in Bible prophecy and the return of Christ.

Have been a pioneer minister of Jehovah's Witnesses during the 80's and an appointed elder for about 10 years. Also, I was an approved "expert" on All Experts some years ago, but could not keep up with the questions. I was disfellowshipped for exposing the Watchtower's 10-year partnership with the United Nations and for publishing the book Jehovah Himself Has Become King.

The Jerusalem above

Self published a 500+ page book called Jehovah Himself Has Become King, which is an in-depth exploration of Bible prophecy.

Always a pupil, always a teacher