Jehovah`s Witness/Hope all is well

Hi Brenton,
Hope all is well. One of the sisters told me to go to, find July 2013 WT (study edition). One article was about who is the Faithful Discreet Slave & the other one about the clarification of 1914. I will say no more. When & if you get a moment, you can read it. Isn't it good not to serve God because of dates ?  

Take Care,

Hi Dee,

I hope you are well.

I understand that people like to know what the future holds but “personally” I can not see the attraction in doing so.

The Bible gives us the signs to look for as to the end of Satan's rule, and the world conditions at this time certainly seem to fit those signs, all we have to do is stay spiritually awake remain faithful to Jehovah and endure.

Again, “personally” I think it far better to concentrate on knowing who we worship, that is the God and Father of Jesus, and doing the best we can as individuals to develop Christlike qualities and doing the best we can in our own circumstances to be diligent at spreading the message Jesus  proclaimed, and taught his disciples to proclaim, the “good news” of Gods Kingdom.  When it comes should be irrelevant as long as we are prepared for it.  No one in our very imperfect sate will ever develop the full Christian personality,but we must keep trying. Every time  we fall over (spirituality) get back up and try some more.  It is when we stop trying and become complacent we are in trouble

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn

I AM one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and I am always learning. I am NOT an expert in the full sense of the word but I can answer questions on the reliability of the NWT - the so called mind control problems-so called prophecies - how being a JW affects the individual and relatives and general practices and history of Jehovah’s Witnesses. >>WARNING<< Please be aware that there are people here who ARE NOT practicing JWs. By all means ask these ones questions. Depending on the question you will get an honest answer, but, generally the answer you get, will mislead you as to what we believe, often because, they do not give ALL the relevant details. These ones will, have an agenda against JWs., and will at times give answers that are not correct in regard to JW teachings and practices. If you are after a answer from one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, please read some of the answers that the various experts have published before choosing someone. If you want to ask one of the NON JWs a question, that is fine, BUT if you want a balancing view after asking one of the NON JWs, ask a JW the same question. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: There(have been)and are, some "experts" here who are NOT always the most courteous and polite, at times are actually quite rude, that applies to both JW's and non JW's and their answers may offend, especially when they get personal and attack the character of the person and not the message. Unfortunately some here that have done that. So it IS IMPORTANT to chose an "expert" that YOU feel will best suit YOU by reading some of their past answers . . . . .

I have been a publisher since 1964. When I first went on the internet I found a lot of negative information dealing with Jehovah’s Witnesses covering prophecy, mind control and what many said was a very bad translation of the Bible known as the NWT. It shook my faith. After may hours researching these topics I could see why some felt that way, but, I was also able to explain why there were these misleading views. I can now set matters straight for anyone that has negative information about Jehovah’s Witness to show them that such information is at best misleading and at worst dangerous lies.

I have been a student of the Bible for many years, am trying to teach myself Biblical Greek. Was a public tax accountant for many years untill SEP 2009 when I gave it up due to health problems.