Jehovah`s Witness/Are Jehovah's witnesses the only true Christians ?

Question
QUESTION: Hello pearl.Christian greetings.Are Jehovah's witnesses the only true Christians ? this is my question.What about someone who has been baptised by immersion who's convictions are that Jesus is the Son of Jehovah God.That He is the exact impress of His person.That He was raised as a spiritual being and has received all power from the Holy Father.That He has returned and will soon set up His kingdom upon the earth.That His ransom sacrifice sets straight those who have faith with Jehovah God.Someone who witnesses to their faith both in their character/way of life and verbally to those who will listen.But having viewed the current watchtower leaders/ organisation prefer not to have anything do do with them.( like the many thousands of Bible students throughout the world.Like the many thousands of true faith Jehovah's witnesses throughout the world.
         Sister pearl are these not also Christians ? are you sure that Jehovah God and His dear Son doesn't also see them as His ?  God Bless You,  bro. phil. John 8.32 You shall Know the truth and the truth will set you free. NWT.

ANSWER: Dear Philip,
When you ask if "Jehovah's Witnesses" are the only true Christians,
this question does not include your definition of "JW". I think it is safe to assume that
you harbor a common misconception. In order to answer the question truthfully, that misconception must first be addressed.
Who are "Jehovah's Witnesses"? A familiar scripture tells us. These are the very same verses which "Jehovah's Witnesses" use to justify taking that label. Please re-examine those verses now, in the hope that as was the case with me, your misconception can be guided into accurate knowledge by means of the Bible.

Isa.43:10,11,12,21:
10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
   “and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
   nor will there be one after me.
11 I, even I, am the Lord,
   and apart from me there is no savior.
12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—
   I, and not some foreign god among you.
You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God.
21 the people I formed for myself
that they may proclaim my praise.
22 “Yet you have not called on me, Jacob,
   you have not wearied yourselves for me, Israel.
28 So I disgraced the dignitaries of your temple;
   I consigned Jacob to destruction
   and Israel to scorn."

The Witnesses referred to in this scripture, received that position, not from men, but from God.
Isa.43:10 clearly states, that Jehovah's genuine witnesses, are those "CHOSEN" by Him (Rom.9:16,18; 23,24,21; 2Chron.16:9; Eph.1:14; 2Cor.5:5). These can not be those chosen and designated by mere men (Rom.2:29; Col.2:11; 2Cor.10:18; 4:7; John15:16,19), nor by themselves. This misconception occurred based upon the assumption that Jehovah had already judged and appointed the "faithful and discreet slave" over all his belongings; and that God installed not only those 144,000 anointed slaves over Christ's total inheritance (Matt.28:18; Rev.1:18; 1Cor.15:24; Dan.2:44; 7:27) (2Thess.2:1,2,3,4), but all in association with them, as His "witnesses".
This is not at all what these verses in Isa.43 say, nor what any of the end-time prophecies, indicate.
The symbolic last two prophets are called Jehovah's "witnesses" (Rev.11:3).
According to prophecy, every one of them are "killed" (Rev.20:4; 6:11).

The Bible makes clear who God's "chosen" ones are [Col.3:12; Luke1:78 (2Pet.1:19); Luke18:7; 1Pet.2:9,10; Deut.7:6).
It also makes clear what their assignment is (Isa.43:21; 1Pet.2:9). The assignment of the Priesthood is not to be rendered in the "Temple" by any other (Num.18:7; 2Chron.23:6; Heb.5:4; Eze.44:16). Only those chosen to be priests may render "acceptable service" (1Pet.2:5; Rev.5:9,10; Rom.15:16; Heb.13:15; Rev.1:6) in the Temple arrangement (1Cor.3:16; 1Pet.2:5; Eph.2:20,21,22).
Any other arrangement is considered an abomination by God (Eze.44:6,7,8,9; 9:4; Joel3:17), a "disgusting thing standing in the holy place" (Matt.24:15), "standing where it ought not" to be (Mark13:14)...."trampling" the priesthood of "holy ones" 2Chron.13:9; Lam.1:10; Rev.11:1,2; 2Thess.2:4; Rev.13:6,7; Dan.8:13; 1Chron.13:9,10; Matt.5:13).

The next point made at Isa.43:10, is that these ones whom God chooses, are given by God Himself....divine knowledge, understanding, and faith in and of the True God (1John2:20,27,28; 2Cor.5:5; 1Thess.4:8). These ones are then said to realize, that besides this True God, there is NO other identity to be served or worshipped.
Isa.43:11 adds the trait, that these chosen ones understand, that besides Jehovah and His expressed arrangement, there is no other means nor path of salvation (Eph.1:8,9,10,11,12; Isa.2:3; Rev.7:10).
Isa.43:12, Jehovah emphasized once again, that he himself is the only source of revelation, light, and divine proclamation among these chosen ones. No human mediator is cited (Matt.23:10; Gal.1:11,12). God's spirit is the source of knowledge to those chosen by Him (James1:5; Prov.2:5,6; Ec.2:26; 2Cor.1:21,22).

Jehovah also finds it necessary to clarify and repeat, that there is no other object of worship and service among God's witnesses. At Isa.43:12, God concludes by saying that these personal students of His, teach what they know (1Pet.2:9; Matt.5:14,16; 10:20) ....specifically, that only Jehovah is the God deserving service, fear, and worship (Rev.4:11; 1:6; 14:7; 19:1; Matt.22:37; Deut.13:4; Eze.2:3,4,5,6,7; Luke4:8; Matt.4:10), not an organizational mountain offering salvation (Rev.6:16; Zech4:7; Mark11:23; Rev.8:8; Rom.1:25; Rev.13:8).
This exclusive devotion indicates that only God is to be personally worshipped, served and glorified. This teaching would characterize God's genuine "witnesses"....but not the climate of God's people in the time of the end (Rev.13:8,7,10,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,4)

Isa.43:21 adds more detail about these genuine witnesses. It highlights the facts that this new creation is being "formed" by God over time, into a group with a purpose (1Cor.3:9; Heb.9:11; Rev.14:1). That singular purpose is to "declare" God's "praise" (Isa.43:21; 1Pet.2:9). This would exclude working to accrue praise for any other identity (Rom.2:29; Gal.1:10), nor pointing to it's worldly power for salvation or divine knowledge. This singular purpose would certainly NOT include procuring praise for oneself (John7:18,16,17; Luke17:10). For God does not share His glory and praise with any other identity. Jehovah's genuine and chosen witnesses, already know this (Isa.42:8).

Do we have any scriptural teachings in the Greek scriptures to indicate who these chosen witnesses are (since Isaiah is written to those in the Covenant that has already ended)? Yes...those chosen to be witnesses of Jehovah...those who continue to fulfill Isa.43:10-28 are identified under the New Covenant Nation (1Pet.2:9,10). The people God forms for himself to declare his praise, based upon the knowledge they have received directly from His spirit; are clearly identified for any who wish to be followers of Christ (John7:17; Matt.7:20).
But Isa.43:22,28 points to the misdeeds of those in covenant with God. We see that God divides His Nation in two. "Jacob" are the leaders who have turned to the power of the Nations rather than turning to God. "Israel" has subjected themselves to this arrangement and have become slaves to this new master. God says that instead of serving Him and declaring His praise...."Israel" is working tirelessly for something other than God. "Jacob" is not calling to God....not looking to Him for the provisions He has promised to provide (Isa.55:2; Rev.3:18; 13:17).

For God to proclaim that "Jacob" is consigned to "destruction"/"the curse" (Isa.43:28), is a fine detail which warrants further understanding. "Destruction" is also clearly identified within end-time prophecy (Rev.9:11; 2Thess.2:3; Rev.17:16,17; Jer.4:30)
We are also told that "Israel" is consigned to "scorn". God's people are here divided into two camps..."Jacob", and "Israel". Jacob suffers destruction. Israel suffers scorn. Why?
Destruction is a permanent judgment. The scorn of Israel, is temporary, according to God's own promise (Isa.54:7; Eze.14:22; Mal.3:2). God is just, and this scorn is deserved. The behaviour of Israel is in violation of the context of these very verses of Isa.43.
According to Rev.13:8, "all the earth" at one point is worshipping the Wild Beast (Matt.24:24,25; Rom.3:10,11; Eze.22:30). This includes the "holy ones" (Rev.13:7; 9:10). This is why the faithful remnant of Israel (present in the time of the end) must repent in sackcloth (Rev.11:3,4); and learn to be willing to die for truth (Rev.6:9; 12:11) in order to be cleansed as prophets (Zech.3:4,5,6,7; Rev.19:8).

According to Jehovah..."Jehovah's Witnesses" are the anointed "chosen" ones, as long as they are:
*worshiping God alone,
*are taught by means of God's spirit and Word exclusively (John4:24; 17:17),
*and like Jesus, they must preach and teach others to have an exclusive devotion and worship to God alone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Next you ask,
if a person has been
baptized by immersion who's convictions are that Jesus is the Son of Jehovah God.That He is the exact impress of His person.That He was raised as a spiritual being and has received all power from the Holy Father.That He has returned and will soon set up His kingdom upon the earth.That His ransom sacrifice sets straight those who have faith with Jehovah God.
....do they not have God's approval?

I refer you to James2:19; and John9:41
All the traits you mention above can be said of Satan and the demons.
The only exception is baptism. Regarding the baptism by the Organization, I suggest you read:
http://pearl-baptismvows.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Next you ask, what if these have viewed the current watchtower leaders/ organisation and prefer not to have anything do do with them.( like the many thousands of Bible students throughout the world.Like the many thousands of true faith Jehovah's witnesses throughout the world.)

How is it that you see all those attending meetings and considering themselves "Jehovah's witnesses", as taking a genuine stand for truth...and those who disagree with the false doctrines decreed by their leadership, as preaching what they know? Everyone inside a meeting is expected to agree with every doctrine printed in the Watchtower. To sit there in silence, knowing that lethal lies are being taught to all around you, is not to be a Christian!
There is no resemblance to that behaviour, and God's definition of Christianity, nor any resemblance to following the model of Christ (1Pet.2:21). Jesus was willing to die in order to preach the Truth. He did not cower in the synagogue in silence (Psalm26:4,5).

Simply stated, those commonly known as "Jehovah's Witnesses" DO NOT HAVE the true faith, as you say above. While they do have many accurate doctrines, so does "Wormwood" (Rev.8:10,11), whose "waters" are two-thirds pure. Yet her spiritual waters cause death, and she is considered a "fallen star". She has lost her enrollment in the heavens, and yes, is, an anointed one (Rev.1:20; Heb.12:23).

The "True faith" does not contain the errors, nor the ever-changing false doctrines which "Jehovah's witnesses" espouse (Rev.14:5). "Jehovah's Witnesses" are not so much "bible students" as they are "Bound Volume" and "societies literature" students. If you doubt this.... bring up a scripture which refutes their doctrines, and see what happens to you. If you need such an example, I'm sure you will find plenty within the posts at
http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com .

Even if you simply state a Bible truth (with scriptural proof) that does not resonate with the official teaching, you will be asked, "What Watchtower did you find that in?".
I honestly don't know how it is you see as possible, ANY Jehovah's Witness" as "not having anything to do with the WT leadership". Please explain to me how you see this as possibly existing.

If you try to help others with your concept of truth, by freely declaring your separation from the WT leadership, how do you anticipate this admittance to be received by the elders? Have you not observed how the "faithful and discreet slave" is worshiped and obeyed? "Jehovah's Witnesses" are slaves to them (Rom.6:16; Gal.1:10) rather than to God. Satan rubs this in Jehovah's face.

The place that "witnesses" commonly give the Leadership in their lives, is to commit idolatry. What have you learned about "bad associations"? If people see the corruption, why are they still associated with it and tolerant of it's doctrines? What did Jesus say to do? (Matt.24:15,16; 2Cor.6:7; Rev.18:4)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether or not Jehovah and Jesus still see "Jehovah's Witnesses" as their own,
I will let God's word answer.
(1Chron.28:9; John15:14; Matt.24:15,16; 2Cor.6:17; Rev.18:4; Jer.25:28,29; Rev.2:16,20-23)
Those in the darkness do not know where they are going (John12:35).
I have said many things here in defiance of JW false doctrines. But for you to see these things clearly, you need to learn and read much more of the scriptures which pertain to these things. I hope you do, and will. God bless you in your search for His approval, and not man's. (Gal.1:10; John8:32)

http://www.blogger.com/profile/13281232149590681155
http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com

QUESTION: Hell pearl, many thanks for your reply.Sorry I had roughed out my question then like a twerp chose one of the experts who I thought was a brooklyn Jehovahs witness, not realizing that you had left the current conception of a Jehovah's witness ( company man/woman) far behind.So my question went to the wrong person.Very sorry.
         Re the other Jehovah's witnesses that I mentioned have you looked at the true faith site (herald of Jehovah's kingdom) or the other Romanian/Russian sites who have gone it alone and do not accept the current governing body ?
         May Jehovah God and His Son bless you.
        From accross the pond, bro. phil

Answer
I apologize also, for misunderstanding your actual questions.
Sounded to me like you were defending the relationship God has with the rank and file JW.
Any work you are doing to help wake up the sleepers is greatly needed and appreciated. It is good to hear about those who are waking up to live. God is loyal, and His spirit will reach those whose heart pleases Him. He is gracious and merciful. But we too, must do our part in sounding the warning.
And we too, as anointed ones, must accept our discipline and refinement (Mal.3:3; Rev.3:18,19); by not taking any of the previous false doctrines along with us to the gathering of eagles (Luke17:30,31,32,37). I therefore wrote those at the site which you recommend, regarding some doctrines they are still "buying" from those who "sell" (Matt.25:9; Rev.13:17).
Thank you for your question, as, it is public, and who knows who it may reach?
Please include me in your prayers.
Pearl

Jehovah`s Witness

pearl doxsey