Jehovah`s Witness/I'm Dee

Question
Hi Sister "T",
I'm Dee & my reply to you & others who feel I'm an apostate is this check out Matthew 26:63-But Jesus kept silent...Jesus' example shows that sometimes the best reply is no reply at all. I don't want to argue & I love God & his Son Christ & I thought Jehovah Witnesses were loving.

I wish you well. If I've offended you, I'm do apologize.
You take care & Be well.
I'm not 2 faced, just curious about my salvation.

Dee

Answer
Hello Ms. Dee,

I know that you are not stupid and neither am I.   What type of love were you showing while you smile in the faces of my brothers and sisters and then tear them down behind their backs on public forums?  Ask yourself that question Ms. Dee.  Do they know how you really feel about them?  As I said to you before, God is not one to be mocked (Gal 6:7)  What you do in the dark will come to the light.  In God's due time. (Luke 8:17)

The way that you think "we think and feel", is completely off.  You have a lot of opinionated views about how you think we 'really' feel, but it's not true.  True JW's do not feel the way that you do.  Not even in the least bit.  

You should have applied that Scripture at Matt 26:63 a long time ago, before you started talking against Jehovah's organization in your heart and in an open forum.  

I just wrote to Bro. Eddie G entitled "Friendly Warning...Why Important"  please read that, it should come out tomorrow, I'm guessing.   And also what he wrote as well, it's for your benefit.

It's not about me Ms. Dee, it's about Jehovah God, your actions offend Him, whether you believe that or not.  Please, apologize to Jehovah and decide on what you want to do and if you are sincere about your salvation, then pray to Jehovah in all honesty and stop living a double life.  Because your outcome will not be good at the rate you are going.  

If you love Jehovah, instead of saying we read too much into the letter (Bible) he gave us, why not really ask him for understanding?  And to help you serve him according to His will.  Not what you think, but according to Jehovah.  (John 17:3; Ps. 51:10; Prov. 3:5,6).  There's only one faith. (Eph. 4:5)

You can't partake from God's table and the table of demons. (1 Cor. 10:21) If you want Him to take you in. (2 Cor. 6:17)  You are playing a very serious game with your life. Remember Judas, he was one of the 12 apostles, but he lost out on that grand privilege.

There's only two roads Ms. Dee, Matt 7:13,14.  Get off the broad road before it's too late.  I leave you with this scripture..I hope you take this serious....

Ps. 15:1-5 "O Jehovah, who will be a guest in your tent?  Who will reside in your holy mountain?  2 He who is walking faultlessly and practicing righteousness
And speaking the truth in his heart.  3 He has not slandered with his tongue.
To his companion he has done nothing bad, And no reproach has he taken up against his intimate acquaintance.  4 In his eyes anyone contemptible is certainly rejected, But those fearing Jehovah he honors.
He has sworn to what is bad [for himself], and yet he does not alter.
5 His money he has not given out on interest,
And a bribe against the innocent one he has not taken.
He that is doing these things will never be made to totter"

Have a good day

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T