Jehovah`s Witness/OCT vs Nisan

Warm Christian Greetings to you my Sister,

I am "SO" glad to read the comments by all, Bro Steve, Bro G, Eddie, and yourself.  A Sister that I just met a couple of days ago and I were speculating on these very things.  She brought up October scenario vs Mar/Apr and we discussed it at length arriving at the same conclusion (she obviously has been doing her own digging as she knows nothing of this site).  My point in writing you is that servants of Jehovah all over are coming to these same conclusions.  Also, I have a couple of close Sisters that have a heavenly hope.  I am going to ask them if they remember when it was made manifest to their spirit also (what month that is).  I would not be surprised if their answers were the same.  This revealing is being made; it is being spoken of in car groups.  And as has been stated before, even those outside recognize the late hour.  These are indeed, exciting times.  My question addressed to all taking part in the 40 year discussion is this; Does anyone have any speculation on how this will come about?  The destruction of the wicked?  Their fearing those with Jehovah's name?  The gnawing and gnashing?  I really feel that Armageddon will be a process with both literal and figurative fulfillment.  Thoughts anyone?

Preach, preach, preach!!
With Fondest Regards and Christian Love,
Sister TW

Agape Sister TW, warm Christian Greetings to you too my Sister!

Yes, that is very interesting, the Bible tells us that Jehovah is a revealer of secrets (Dan. 2:47)

We know that Armageddon is Jehovah's war so we won't have to do anything except stand still and see the salvation of Jehovah. And that's where our faith comes in at, who will be able to stand still?  It will be the ones hoping in Jehovah, having faith in him and trusting in him for their salvation.

From the Bible we know that when the wicked are destroyed we will see it

Ps. 37:34 Hope in Jehovah and keep his way, And he will exalt you to take possession of the earth. When the wicked ones are cut off, you will see [it]"

In Ez. 38 & 39 we see vivid details of things to come.

Once people see that what we have been telling them all along is coming to pass, they will know that they are outside, and have no chance of getting in.

Luke 13:24-28 "Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell YOU, will seek to get in but will not be able, 25 when once the householder has got up and locked the door, and YOU start to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, ‘Sir, open to us.’ But in answer he will say to YOU, ‘I do not know where YOU are from.’ 26 Then YOU will start saying, ‘We ate and drank in front of you, and you taught in our broad ways.’ 27 But he will speak and say to YOU, ‘I do not know where YOU are from. Get away from me, all YOU workers of unrighteousness!’ 28 There is where [YOUR] weeping and the gnashing of [YOUR] teeth will be, when YOU see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but yourselves thrown outside."

Nice questions.....

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)