Jehovah`s Witness/Raising from the dead.

Hello Brother DW,
 Witnesses believe that billions will be raised from the dead. I've seen the scriptures pertaining to this and I do believe the Bible is correct when they speak of the righteous and unrighteous being resurrected. My question is; where in the world will they all live? In some areas now, we hardly have enough room.
 Thanks Brother DW and welcome back. You have been missed!

Hi mate

Thanks for writing

It's a question I've come across once or twice before. The simple answer is that the Earth can easily hold all the people that ever lived with plenty of room to spare.

There's a number of factors to consider.

We have deserts and other areas, thousand upon thousands of square miles that have never been inhabited. This is what the scriptures say about theses places in the new world.

Isaiah 35 "The wilderness and the waterless region will exult, and the desert plain will be joyful and blossom as the saffron. 2 Without fail it will blossom"

These places will easily be inhabitable in the new world.

We also have the oceans that cover 70% of the planet. These at this scale have only come about since the flood, so if Jehovah requires he can use all this space for us to live in.

Let's look at estimates.

It's been estimated by some that around 15- 20 billion people have ever lived on this Earth. Some have said as much as 150 billion, however they're counting back from 55,000 years before Christ which is thousands of years too early.

The Earth is estimated to be able to supply food for 40 times the population that are alive now. So around 250 - 300 billion people would be a good guess.

So even if we looked at the worst case scenario in terms of population , Jehovah has us well covered. He's given us plenty of food and plenty of space. He's given us that amount of food for a reason. It gives you a rough idea of the number of people the Earth can cater for.

All estimated of course but you get the idea I'm sure.

I would love to see you there . Time's running very short you need to take your stand

Follow up if you need

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.