Jehovah`s Witness/Resurrection for murderers

Question
Greetings,
I think I'm right but not sure.Under the old Mosiac law; murderers would not be resurrected, right so far? (Somewhere in Numbers lies the scripture) But when Jesus paid the ultimate price on Calvary, murderers could be resurrected, right? Like I said, I'm not sure. Can you clarify this for me.

Yours truly,

Lenny

P.S.
Cecil told me to say hi to you, we're fire-fighters and work out of the same station. He said he took your answer to his preacher and all the preacher could say; "well,if I spent as much time studying the Bible as they do, I could have given you the answer to."

Answer
Hey Lenny and Cecil,
How are you guys doing? I hope this email finds you well. I used to be a civil servant but for the government. You guys ran into buildings when there’s a fire, we run in when bullets fly minus the fire, LOL!

I like your question because it involves three of Jehovah’s qualities: love, mercy and undeserved kindness.  First of all do murderers who have died return in the resurrection? This is a two prong question because it depends on the wrong doer heart not when he died, but what he does in perfect conditions called Paradise.

Now, the Bible promises that “For evildoers themselves will be cut off. . . Just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; and you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be.” (Psalm 37:9, 10) In the future, Paradise will have no crime, no wickedness, no evil doers. Why do we know this? In Revelation 20:1-3 says, “And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. And he seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. And he hurled him into the abyss and shut [it] and sealed [it] over him, that he might not mislead the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After these things he must be let loose for a little while.

So Jesus, Jehovah’s son will incarcerate Satan the Devil for a thousand years. During that time, Jesus will be resurrecting and administering the things on earth and turn it into a paradise.

In the book of Revelation 21:1-4 it assures us that and it says, “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Now knowing that, the next question would be, what about the billions of people who will be resurrected to return to life on earth? (Acts 24:15) If they persist with the same personality and ways that they had before their death, will they not spark a new crime wave? There is no need to fear that. Jesus promised a thief a resurrection, saying: “Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise.” (Luke 23:43) This surely indicates that resurrected ones will have to make changes; otherwise the new world would not be a paradise.

Lenny and Cecil when a person dies, that’s it. All there past transgressions, wrong doings, criminal past goes with them. For the payment of sin is death as it states in Romans 5:12,  “Through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned.” So that means You, me, the mailman everybody who came from Adam and Eve are sinners. Our payment for being sinners is death.

Just as even hardened criminals need rehabilitation before being able to settle into the community without creating problems, so under God’s Kingdom, an extensive educational program will help the subjects to be law-abiding. (Revelation 20:12, 13) With the obvious advantage of being surrounded by the inhabitants of Paradise, who are obeying God’s laws, resurrected ones will experience properly regulated economic conditions. (Isaiah 65:21-23)

Just imagine Lenny and Cecil that after Armageddon, multitudes of unrighteous resurrected ones will need instruction in Jehovah’s ways. (Acts 24:15) They will need to learn about Jesus’ ransom sacrifice; more than that, they must be taught to exercise faith in that sacrifice in order to receive its benefits. They will need to reject previously held false religious ideas and to abandon their former way of life. They must learn to put on the new personality that identifies true Christians. (Ephesians. 4:22-24; Colossians. 3:9, 10) Those of the other sheep who survive to that time will have much work to do. What a joy it will be to perform such service to Jehovah, free of the pressures and distractions of the present wicked world!
Faithful servants of Jehovah who died prior to Jesus’ earthly ministry will also have much to learn at that time. They will learn the identity of the promised Messiah, whom they longed for but never got to see. In their former lives, they already indicated their willingness to be instructed by Jehovah. Imagine what a joy and privilege it will be to help them—for example, to explain to the prophet Daniel the fulfillment of the prophecies he wrote down but did not understand!—Daniel. 12:8, 9.

Of course, while the resurrected ones will have much to learn from us, we will have many questions to ask them. They can fill us in on events that are mentioned in the Bible but not described in detail. Think how thrilling it will be to learn personal details about Jesus from his cousin John the Baptist! Ask Moses how it was when God first spoke with him. How thrilling it was to walk through the Red Sea and see pharaoh thwarted. The things we learn from such faithful witnesses will doubtless give us an even greater appreciation of God’s Word than we have at present. Faithful servants of Jehovah who have died—including those of the great crowd who die during the time of the end—will come forth to “a better resurrection.” They began their service to Jehovah in a world dominated by Satan. What a joy it will be for them to continue their service under the much more favorable circumstances of the new world!—Heb. 11:35; 1 John 5:19.

There will be just rulers in place, and any persistent wrongdoers will face removal from life. (Isaiah 32:1; 65:20) So there is abundant reason to trust that, finally, crime will end.

All will have a second chance. You’ll be out of a job! LOL! But in all seriousness, the Bible offers wonderful vision of the future. Just imagine surviving Armageddon the great war of God against unrighteous mankind and making it in paradise. You’ll be able to tell your kids, grand kids, double-grand kids and it goes on. Why? Because you will never die. You’ll be young forever. You will live in Paradise. Did I say forever? That’s the promise that Jehovah God has for you.

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer