Jehovah`s Witness/Sister T Response to Brenton - "So What"

Question
Hi Sister T,

Sister TW here,   WELL SAID! when you say:  

**Why were people in expectation of the Messiah? (Daniel 9:24-27; Luke 3:15)  if they had not wanted to know and just sat around doing nothing, they would not have been expecting him.
**We don't expect Jehovah to send an angel to us today to give us the direct answer, so all we can do is speculate.
**So with different opinions and thinking, I personally respect any who do not want to subscribe to the 40 year pattern, that's fine, and any who do, is fine...
**The pattern is there no doubt about that...Jehovah does things in order..no doubt about that....Jehovah nor Jesus condemned ones for wanting to know when....and no one else should either.  

I for one have renewed vigor for the searching of the deeper things in the bible and I am CONFIDENT that there are others whether they are servants of Jehovah or not that are searching these very things also.  John 17:3 says that this is HOW we get life everlasting.  Taking in knowledge!!  So my sister, if this 40 year pattern has tweaked the minds of the curious, it can only BENEFIT them.  NONE of Jehovah's true servants serve him for a date, although we are ALL in expectation of it, desirous of it, yearning for it.  WE serve him because we know him, we LOVE him and we are VEHEMENTLY disgusted to our core how he has been slandered, lied about, to this very day.  WE, who are Jehovah's servants LONG for the day that everyone KNOWS that HE is the one and only, HE is our CREATOR, HE is the only one who has the right to tell us how to live AND does any of that benefit him?  NO!!  His actions concerning ALL his creation only benefit his creation!  How many people know that?  How can anyone NOT love Jehovah God??  Only because they have no clue as to who he REALLY is.  

So I say BRAVO Sister T, Brother Rando, Brother G, Brother Eddie G, and Brother Steve and myself for continuing this conversation, for encouraging people like us possibly reading this forum to LOOK, SEEK, DISCOVER, the hidden things.....

(Isaiah 42:18-23) . . .Hear, YOU deaf ones; and look forth to see, YOU blind ones. 19 Who is blind, if not my servant, and who is deaf as my messenger whom I send? Who is blind as the one rewarded, or blind as the servant of Jehovah? 20 It was a case of seeing many things, but you did not keep watching. It was a case of opening the ears, but you did not keep listening. 21 Jehovah himself for the sake of his righteousness has taken a delight in that he should magnify the law and make it majestic. 22 But it is a people plundered and pillaged, all of them being trapped in the holes, and in the houses of detention they have been kept hidden. They have come to be for plunder without a deliverer, for pillage without anyone to say: “Bring back!” 23 Who among YOU people will give ear to this? Who will pay attention and listen for later times?  **Are we not ALL in later times?

(Matthew 11:25) . . .At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to babes.
(Luke 10:18-22) . . .. 19 Look! I have given YOU the authority to trample underfoot serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will by any means do YOU hurt. 20 Nevertheless, do not rejoice over this, that the spirits are made subject to YOU, but rejoice because YOUR names have been inscribed in the heavens.” 21 In that very hour he became overjoyed in the holy spirit and said: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these things from wise and intellectual ones, and have revealed them to babes. Yes, O Father, because to do thus came to be the way approved by you. 22 All things have been delivered to me by my Father, and who the Son is no one knows but the Father; and who the Father is, no one [knows] but the Son, and he to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.”  **Are we all not babes, looking for understanding, a revealing??

(1 Corinthians 2:6-10) 6 Now we speak wisdom among those who are mature, but not the wisdom of this system of things nor that of the rulers of this system of things, who are to come to nothing. 7 But we speak God’s wisdom in a sacred secret, the hidden wisdom, which God foreordained before the systems of things for our glory. 8 This [wisdom] not one of the rulers of this system of things came to know, for if they had known [it] they would not have impaled the glorious Lord. 9 But just as it is written: “Eye has not seen and ear has not heard, neither have there been conceived in the heart of man the things that God has prepared for those who love him.” 10 For it is to us God has revealed them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God.

(Ephesians 3:8-10) 8 To me, a man less than the least of all holy ones, this undeserved kindness was given, that I should declare to the nations the good news about the unfathomable riches of the Christ 9 and should make men see how the sacred secret is administered which has from the indefinite past been hidden in God, who created all things. 10 [This was] to the end that now to the governments and the authorities in the heavenly places there might be made known through the congregation the greatly diversified wisdom of God....

Do we not ALL owe it to ourselves to SEEK these things out??  What are those of you who do not know or serve Jehovah waiting for?  TIME TRULY IS SHORT!!  LISTEN...the next time a Jehovah's Witness comes to your door, ask questions.  Get answers from the BIBLE.  Prove it to yourselves!!

And for those of us who know Jehovah and serve him already, why not be curious?  Why not seek understanding to the DEEP things of Jehovah God?  and.......BRAVO to those that DO!!

(Colossians 1:24-29) 24 I am now rejoicing in my sufferings for YOU, and I, in my turn, am filling up what is lacking of the tribulations of the Christ in my flesh on behalf of his body, which is the congregation. 25 I became a minister of this [congregation] in accordance with the stewardship from God which was given me in YOUR interest to preach the word of God fully, 26 the sacred secret that was hidden from the past systems of things and from the past generations. But now it has been made manifest to his holy ones, 27 to whom God has been pleased to make known what are the glorious riches of this sacred secret among the nations. It is Christ in union with YOU, the hope of [his] glory. 28 He is the one we are publicizing, admonishing every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man complete in union with Christ. 29 To this end I am indeed working hard, exerting myself in accordance with the operation of him and which is at work in me with power.

PREACH & PUBLICIZE as much as your LIFE will allow!

With Warm Christian Love,
Sister TW

Answer
Warm Christian Greetings Sister TW,

Thank you for writing and for the fine words, yes I couldn't have said it better.

We are living in the end of the time of the end and things are unfolding before our eyes!

Thank you for the fine scriptures!!  

Agape

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T