Jehovah`s Witness/Did you see

Hi Brenton,
Seems I'm the rage. Not sure if you saw all the comments regarding me. As they say stick & stones may break my bones, but words won't ever harm me. That's true to an extent, but sometimes it's not the words themselves but the way the words are worries. I am happy to have had the opportunity to have the chance to email with you. You made a lot of things clear. I will serve God with no dates, but I'll be on watch...Somebody came up with another date on the site...Why is the facination of dates ? I think folks want to know to stop all their foolishness, they want to know just how much time they got to act up. I decided not to reply to those who think I'm 2 faced. I just want to know if someone will call me a false prophet.  I know man is imperfect. So with that, where can you serve God, where there isn't any problems. So again, I want to thank you for taking the time to explain dates & speculations to me. Take Care

Hello Dee,

I haven't had the opportunity to see what is happening on the forum in the last couple of days, and at the moment it will be a few days before I can see what is happening Other matters meas I have to go on vacation for a few days

It does not matter where we go we will always find people that look at the imperfections of others. God gave us free will to serve him or not to serve him.. He also gave us a conscience.  every ones conscience is different. Gods words has few laws in it but many principles that allows room for ones own conscience to develop.  It saddens me no matter what the background of a person is to see them saying and behaving in a non Christlike manner.

I know that the God of the universe is Jehovah, his made a beautiful planet for us, and it is up to us as individuals to show appreciation for our life. We do that by the motive and   way  we serve him.

Through his son he has made the way open for all mankind to again be in harmony with his original purpose for the earth, a perfect human race, living in harmony under one ruler ship, his. As for me I am determined to follow his son and serve my creator.  

Why do so many JWs look for dates?  I suppose it is for a couple of things. 1) they want to see an end to Satan's rule over mankind and or 2)they have a selfish motive - to be "saved". "Salvation"  from the inherited troubles form Adam is not a bad thing in itself, it is an excellent "reward" but that should not be our motivation for serving our creator, but it appears as if it is for most people that claim to to be Christian, no matter what belief system they follow.   

People can be such nasty creatures at times and often forget that, in our  our speech we can case real hurt James tells us " Well, the tongue is a fire. The tongue is constituted a world of unrighteousness among our members, for it spots up all the body and sets the wheel of natural life aflame and it is set aflame by Gehenna" James 3:6 .  We all say things that will hurt other people, and it can be very difficult to tame our tongue. It can be very difficult for us to heed Paul's council "Let YOUR utterance be always with graciousness, seasoned with salt, so as to know how YOU ought to give an answer to each one. Colossians 4:6

Jesus told us that it is "he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved" Matthew 24:13

Keep well  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn

I AM one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and I am always learning. I am NOT an expert in the full sense of the word but I can answer questions on the reliability of the NWT - the so called mind control problems-so called prophecies - how being a JW affects the individual and relatives and general practices and history of Jehovah’s Witnesses. >>WARNING<< Please be aware that there are people here who ARE NOT practicing JWs. By all means ask these ones questions. Depending on the question you will get an honest answer, but, generally the answer you get, will mislead you as to what we believe, often because, they do not give ALL the relevant details. These ones will, have an agenda against JWs., and will at times give answers that are not correct in regard to JW teachings and practices. If you are after a answer from one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, please read some of the answers that the various experts have published before choosing someone. If you want to ask one of the NON JWs a question, that is fine, BUT if you want a balancing view after asking one of the NON JWs, ask a JW the same question. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: There(have been)and are, some "experts" here who are NOT always the most courteous and polite, at times are actually quite rude, that applies to both JW's and non JW's and their answers may offend, especially when they get personal and attack the character of the person and not the message. Unfortunately some here that have done that. So it IS IMPORTANT to chose an "expert" that YOU feel will best suit YOU by reading some of their past answers . . . . .

I have been a publisher since 1964. When I first went on the internet I found a lot of negative information dealing with Jehovah’s Witnesses covering prophecy, mind control and what many said was a very bad translation of the Bible known as the NWT. It shook my faith. After may hours researching these topics I could see why some felt that way, but, I was also able to explain why there were these misleading views. I can now set matters straight for anyone that has negative information about Jehovah’s Witness to show them that such information is at best misleading and at worst dangerous lies.

I have been a student of the Bible for many years, am trying to teach myself Biblical Greek. Was a public tax accountant for many years untill SEP 2009 when I gave it up due to health problems.