Jehovah`s Witness/Is God your Father now?

QUESTION: Drake your religion teaches that the great crowd must pass a final decisive  test "based on their own merits"  before God will accept them as free sons through Jesus !

So that raise a few questions !

1) How can you call him Father now if you are not a child / son of God NOW?

2)Where does the Bible speak of this big final test the great crowd must go through to be accepted as free sons of God based on their own merits, but the the 144 000 does not go through test based on their own merits and are accpeted as free sons of God now?

Scripture must be your main source and not conjecture !

ANSWER: Hey Johan,

Its nice to see you again. I hope you and your family is well. I will answer your question(s) on the condition that you treat the forum with respect and dignity. We have had a few quarrels with you and its never pleasant.

Can we agree upon that?

QUESTION: I dont have a problem with that ,but you need to understand when one does not agree with you it does not mean he is attacking you personally!

So can you be so kind to show where the Bible say what I asked! Thanking you in advance !

ANSWER: Hi Johan,

You know what Johan, I give credit where credit is due. You have earned my respect. I see that you are earnestly seeking an answer even though your methods are interesting to say the least, your efforts are commendable and that is admirable. I honestly don’t know what you are seeking Johan but believe it or not, I am going to pray for you so that you can find your answers. I hope that you find it.

Your question is a two-fold one. It involves a yes and a no answer.
To understand this, we are going to have to go back to the beginning when Adam and Eve were created.

Jehovah in the beginning began fulfilling this grand purpose when he started his works of creation. His first creation was a Son who since his resurrection is “the reflection of [God’s] glory and the exact representation of his very being.”

Hebrews 1:1-3: God, who long ago spoke on many occasions and in many ways to our forefathers by means of the prophets, 2 has at the end of these days spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things. 3 He is the reflection of [his] glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power; and after he had made purification for our sins he sat down on the right hand of the Majesty in lofty places

This Son was unique, being created by God alone. Subsequently, it would be through this Son that all others were to be brought into existence: first the angels in heaven, then humans on earth.

Job 38:7- When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?

Luke 3:38- [son] of E′nosh, [son] of Seth,[son] of Adam,[son] of God.

All of these made up one universal family. To all of them, Jehovah was God, the Universal Sovereign, and their loving Father. Now at this point Johan, can we agree that in the beginning Adam and Eve were part of His family, right?

Now, fast forward a little bit and we read what happened to them.
Genesis 3:22-24 - And Jehovah God went on to say: “Here the man has become like one of us in knowing good and bad, and now in order that he may not put his hand out and actually take [fruit] also from the tree of life and eat and live to time indefinite,—” 23 With that Jehovah God put him out of the garden of E′den to cultivate the ground from which he had been taken. 24 And so he drove the man out and posted at the east of the garden of E′den the cherubs and the flaming blade of a sword that was turning itself continually to guard the way to the tree of life.

Jehovah threw them out of Eden for disobeying him. As a result, they ceased being a part Jehovah’s family. Also, because of this disobedience they also incurred sin. Moses alluded to this point very succinctly.

Deuteronomy 32:4, 5 - The Rock, perfect is his activity, For all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; Righteous and upright is he. They have acted ruinously on their own part; they are not His children, the defect is their own. A generation crooked and twisted!

As a result of this one single action of their disobedience, all of us are their descendants, so we have been born with sinful tendencies. But Jehovah knew that some from among Adam and Eve’s descendants would love righteousness. So He lovingly made a provision whereby these could attain to “the glorious freedom of the children of God.”—Romans 8:20, 21.

Johan after 2,500 years since Adam’s creation, Jehovah lovingly extended to certain humans the privilege of having a special relationship with Him. He chose ancient Israel to be his people and gave them his Law. He formed them into a nation and used them in connection with his purpose.  Johan Jehovah had a problem. They were still in bondage to sin and death, so they did not enjoy the glorious freedom that Adam and Eve originally had.

Genesis 12:1, 2 - And Jehovah proceeded to say to A′bram: “Go your way out of your country and from your relatives and from the house of your father to the country that I shall show you; 2 and I shall make a great nation out of you and I shall bless you and I will make your name great; and prove yourself a blessing.

Deuteronomy 14:1, 2 - “Sons YOU are of Jehovah YOUR God. YOU must not make cuttings upon yourselves or impose baldness on YOUR foreheads for a dead person. 2 For you are a holy people to Jehovah your God, and Jehovah has chosen you to become his people, a special property, out of all the peoples who are on the surface of the ground.

Isaiah 43:1- And now this is what Jehovah has said, your Creator, O Jacob, and your Former, O Israel: “Do not be afraid, for I have repurchased you. I have called [you] by your name. You are mine.

Nevertheless, the Israelites had a favored standing with God. They also had the responsibility to respect Jehovah as their Father and to work in harmony with his purpose. Jesus stressed the importance of their fulfilling that obligation as stated Matthew 5:43-48. However, the nation of Israel failed to do this. While those Jews claimed “we have one Father, God,” Jesus declared that their actions and the spirit they showed that they contradicted such claim John 8:41, 44, 47. In 33 C.E., the Law was terminated by God, and Israel’s special relationship with him ended. What happens now? Remember Jehovah’s plans are never thwarted. Jehovah’s purpose still remains to have His universal family.

This is evident with what the apostle Paul said that some among humankind could enjoy a special relationship with God. For example, regarding Jehovah’s arrangement whereby those who exercise faith may become members of His household. Paul made this point very clear when he wrote in Ephesians 1:9-10, “[God] made known to us the sacred secret of his will. It is according to his good pleasure which he purposed in himself for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, namely, to gather all things together again in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth.” Every administration has to have an administrator, correct? This is where Jehovah delegates this important role to Jesus Christ. Through him, humans are brought into an approved condition before God. Only a limited number of them have the prospect of being in heaven. Far greater numbers will live on earth forever.
When did this selection begin? In Pentecost 33 C.E., attention was given to “the things in the heavens,” that is, those who would be joint heirs with Christ in the heavenly Kingdom. On the basis of their faith in the value of Jesus’ sacrifice, they were declared righteous by God. (Romans 5:1, 2) In time, Jews and Gentiles were included, and “the things in the heavens” would number 144,000. (Galatians 3:26-29; Revelation 14:1) Only a remnant of them are still on earth.

The same administration is also gathering “the things on the earth.” Jehovah’s Witnesses enjoy being part of the things on earth. They are still being gathered with the prospect of living forever on earth. In unity with the remnant of Kingdom heirs, they magnify and disseminate the name of Jehovah and praise his worship. (Isaiah 2:2, 3; Zephaniah 3:9) They also address Jehovah as “Father” because they recognize him as the source of life and the God of purpose. And they enjoy an approved standing before him on the basis of their faith in Jesus’ shed blood. (Revelation 7:9, 14) But since they are still imperfect, being fully acknowledged as God’s children is yet future.

The grand majority of Jehovah’s Witness who have earthly paradise hopes are now eagerly waiting for the time when the human creation will be “set free from enslavement to corruption.” (Romans 8:21) This liberation of sin will begin soon after Christ and his heavenly armies bring the great tribulation to a close by means of the Armageddon climax. This will mean the destruction of Satan’s entire wicked system of things, to be followed by the blessings of the Thousand Year Reign of Jesus Christ in Kingdom power.—Revelation 19:17-21; 20:6.

Jehovah will finally have his name sanctified and His servants on earth will unite to reverberate the sentiments of his servants in heaven, who joyously proclaim: “Great and wonderful are your works, Jehovah God, the Almighty. Righteous and true are your ways, King of eternity. Who will not really fear you, Jehovah, and glorify your name, because you alone are loyal? For all the nations will come and worship before you, because your righteous decrees have been made manifest.” (Revelation 15:3, 4) All of Jehovah’s servants, his children will unite in worship of the only true God. Even the dead will be resurrected and given the opportunity to join in raising their voices in praise to Jehovah.—Acts 24:15.
Very soon Johan, after the great tribulation, with Armageddon as its climax, has cleansed the earth of wickedness, no longer will Satan the Devil be “the god of this system of things.” No longer will worshipers of Jehovah have to contend with Satan’s vile influence. (2 Corinthians 4:4; Revelation 20:1, 2) No longer will false religion (Babylon the Great) misrepresent Jehovah and serve as a disruptive influence on human society. No longer will servants of the true God experience injustice and exploitation at the hands of human authorities. This Johan, is awesome.

As Jesus Christ “the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world,” Jesus will apply the value of his sacrifice in Golgotha to cancel out the sins of mankind. (John 1:29) When Jesus was on earth and forgave a person’s sins, he healed the forgiven one as proof of it. Jehovah delegated this important responsibility to him. (Matthew 9:1-7; 15:30, 31)
In like manner, Christ Jesus, as heavenly King of God’s Kingdom, will miraculously heal the blind, the speechless, the deaf, the physically maimed, the mentally afflicted, and those with any other sickness. (Revelation 21:3, 4) All obedient ones will get “sin’s law” get cancelled so that their thoughts and actions will be pleasing, both to themselves and to God. (Romans 7:21-23) By the end of the Jesus millennium reign, they will have been brought to human perfection, in the ‘image and likeness’ of the only true God.—Genesis 1:26.

When Christ’s job is done in bringing back mankind back to physical perfect and the earth converted to paradise, he will give mankind and the earth back to his Father: “He hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.” (1 Corinthians 15:24, 25) So, Jesus is done and no longer need the secondary government to remain between Jehovah and mankind. Let me kindly review this part. Jesus and his heavenly brothers (secondary government) who were the mediator or the go between Jehovah and his physical creations of earth will no longer be needed. And since sin and death will have been completely removed and mankind redeemed, the need for Jesus as a Redeemer ends. The Bible explains: “Then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.”—1 Corinthians 15:28.

A good example can be explained in this manner Johan. A company or corporation has an owner who hires executives, managers, and or supervisors to delegate his goals. Jehovah is the owner and His son with the managerial staff lovingly and whole heartedly carry out His wishes. The managerial staff is Jesus’ heavenly administration. The owner’s goal is to make the company prosper. The owner has these individuals in place to manage, maintain, and administrate his company. They in turn advertise to hire people who want to work for the company. This wonderful and essential combine effort from every level of the company work to fulfill the owner’s wishes.

The final product is the perfected mankind with paradise earth. They will be given one more opportunity to demonstrate their choice whether to serve the only true God forever this time under perfect paradise conditions with no influence of Satan or inherited sin.
Hence, before fully adopting them as his children, Jehovah will subject all those perfected humans to a final test. Satan and his demons will be loosed from the abyss. This will result in no lasting harm to those who truly love Jehovah. But any who disloyally allow themselves to be led into disobedience to Jehovah will be destroyed forever, along with the original rebel and his demons.—Revelation 20:7-10.

Jehovah will then adopt as his children all the perfected humans who upheld God’s sovereignty during that final test. From that time on, they will share to the full the glorious freedom of the children of God as part of God’s universal family. All intelligent creation in heaven and on earth will once again be united in worshiping him as the only true God. Jehovah’s purpose will have attained glorious success!

In conclusion Johan, your question is a two prong answer like I said before in the beginning. Jehovah’s gift to humans is freedom of will. If you want to be a part of that happy, everlasting, universal family, you have to make a choice. Jehovah is searching the hearts of everybody on a global scale who are meek and humble to want to learn more. If you or anybody decides to study the Bible, the Jehovah’s Witnesses offer free Bible study and can arrange it on your time.

Time is limited and the world is deteriorated rapidly thus as the Bible says at 1 John 2:17: “The world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever.” That’s His promise.

QUESTION: Thanks Drake for your reply! You start well out to present what we call the fall! Man walked with God, but when sin entered into the world man lost that sonship, that is losing a special relationship with God ! But than God fulfilled his promises through a nation  by having them following laws which was to be a tutor until the messiah would come ! But then you immediately switch to a two class Christianity .

1)But before I want to continue Drake is that you are saying you are calling him Father though he is not their Father yet!

2)Would you say I am wrong when I say JW are nullifying Jesus death for the great crowd cause Jesus then only came to die so the great crowd must past  a test BASED ON THEIR OWN merits before he will accept them as his Free sons?    

3)Why is also is your scripture re what you say re the great crowd lacking?

Hi Johan,

I hope that this email finds you and your family well. I’m glad that you read the last response because now a refining is called for to answer your follow up questions.

The last reply could allude to two types of Christianity Johan, but it’s really a clarification that leads to one.

Remember that the nation of Israel fell from Jehovah’s disfavor because of the apostate course that the majority followed. For this reason Jehovah declared his purpose to reject the city that had borne his name. He would remove “support and stay” from the city, resulting in its becoming filled with tyranny, with juvenile delinquency, with disrespect for men in honorable positions; Jerusalem would suffer abasement and severe humiliation. Remember Johan, biblical history shows that even though Jehovah God restored the city 70 years after permitting its destruction by Babylon, making it again beautiful as the joyful center of true worship in the earth, the people and their leaders reverted back to their apostate course once more. The Bible texts below highlight this more. There are more additional Bible texts for your research. Isaiah 52:1-9; 65:17-19

2 King 21:12-15 -  That is why this is what Jehovah the God of Israel has said, ‘Here I am bringing a calamity upon Jerusalem and Judah, of which if anyone hears both his ears will tingle. 13 And I shall certainly stretch upon Jerusalem the measuring line applied to Sa•mar′i•a and also the leveling instrument applied to the house of A′hab; and I shall simply wipe Jerusalem clean just as one wipes the handleless bowl clean, wiping it clean and turning it upside down. 14 And I shall indeed forsake the remnant of my inheritance and give them into the hand of their enemies, and they will simply become plunder and pillage to all their enemies, 15 for the reason that they did what was bad in my eyes and were continually offending me from the day that their forefathers came out from Egypt down to this day.’
2 King 23:27 - But Jehovah said: “Judah, too, I shall remove from my sight, just as I have removed Israel; and I shall certainly reject this city that I have chosen, even Jerusalem, and the house of which I have said, ‘My name will continue there.’”

Isaiah 3:1-9, 16-26 - For, look! the [true] Lord, Jehovah of armies, is removing from Jerusalem and from Judah support and stay, the whole support of bread and the whole support of water, 2 mighty man and warrior, judge and prophet, and practicer of divination and elderly man, 3 chief of fifty and highly respected man and counselor and expert in magical arts, and the skilled charmer. 4 And I shall certainly make boys their princes, and mere arbitrary power will rule over them. 5 And the people will actually tyrannize one over the other, even each one over his fellowman. They will storm, the boy against the old man, and the lightly esteemed one against the one to be honored. 6 For each one will lay hold of his brother in the house of his father, [saying:] “You have a mantle. A dictator you ought to become to us, and this overthrown mass should be under your hand.” 7 He will raise [his voice] in that day, saying: “I shall not become a wound dresser; and in my house there is neither bread nor a mantle. YOU men must not set me as dictator over the people. For Jerusalem has stumbled, and Judah itself has fallen, because their tongue and their dealings are against Jehovah, in behaving rebelliously in the eyes of his glory. 9 The very expression of their faces actually testifies against them, and of their sin like that of Sod′om they do tell. They have not hidden [it]. Woe to their soul! For they have dealt out to themselves calamity.”
And Jehovah says: “For the reason that the daughters of Zion have become haughty and they walk with their throats stretched forth and ogling with their eyes, they go walking with tripping steps, and with their feet they make a tinkling sound, 17 Jehovah also will actually make the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion scabby, and Jehovah himself will lay their very forehead bare. 18 In that day Jehovah will take away the beauty of the bangles and the headbands and the moon-shaped ornaments, 19 the eardrops and the bracelets and the veils, 20 the headdresses and the step chains and the breastbands and the ‘houses of the soul’ and the ornamental humming shells, 21 the finger rings and the nose rings, 22 the robes of state and the overtunics and the cloaks and the purses, 23 and the hand mirrors and the undergarments and the turbans and the large veils.
24 “And it must occur that instead of balsam oil there will come to be merely a musty smell; and instead of a belt, a rope; and instead of an artistic hair arrangement, baldness; and instead of a rich garment, a girding of sackcloth; a brand mark instead of prettiness. 25 By the sword your own men will fall, and your mightiness by war. 26 And her entrances will have to mourn and express sorrow, and she will certainly be cleaned out. She will sit down on the very earth.”

Now Johan, Jehovah has long suffered with his children and through his mercy, He preserved the physical city until the sending of his Son to earth. It had to be there for the Messianic prophecies to be fulfilled. Isaiah 28:16 brings to light and states, “therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

The prophet Zechariah 9:9 stated the coming king and aptly stated this and it says, “Be very joyful, O daughter of Zion. Shout in triumph, O daughter of Jerusalem. Look! Your king himself comes to you. He is righteous, yes, saved; humble, and riding upon an ass, even upon a full-grown animal the son of a she-ass.” Israel’s apostate course was climaxed in the impalement of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. (Compare Matthew 21:33-41.) Taking place as it did at Jerusalem, instigated by the nation’s leaders with popular support, this made certain God’s complete and irreversible rejection of the city as representing him and bearing his name. (Compare Matthew 16:21; Lu 13:33-35.) Neither Jesus nor his apostles foretold any restoration by God of earthly Jerusalem and its temple to come after the city’s divinely decreed destruction, which occurred in 70 C.E.

Any Jewish historian who still claim to be descendants of the patriarch Abraham, cannot deny that the old Mosaic Law covenant was to be superseded by a new and better covenant. They cannot expunge from their manuscripts of the Hebrew Scriptures the words of God at Jeremiah 31:31: “‘Look! There are days coming,’ is the utterance of Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant.’”

Johan, the world of Jesus and his apostles was very different from that of Hebrew Scripture times. Many people are unaware of this may imagine social and religious continuity from the prophet Malachi to the Gospel writer Matthew, only vaguely sensing what occurred during the 400 years between them.

Hebrew Scriptures in most present-day Bibles, closes with the remnant of Israel resettled in their homeland after being released from captivity in Babylon. (Jeremiah 23:3) Devoted Jews were encouraged to wait for God’s day of judgment to rid the world of evil and introduce the Messianic Age. (Malachi 4:1, 2) Meanwhile, Persia ruled. Persian troops quartered in Judah kept the peace and upheld royal edicts by force of arms.—Compare Ezra 4:23.

However, Bible lands did not remain stable throughout the following four centuries Johan. Spiritual darkness and confusion began to intrude. The Near East was convulsed with violence, terrorism, oppression, radical religious thinking, speculative philosophy, and culture shock.
Reverent people of Jehovah keenly awaited the Messiah’s coming to abolish suffering, tyranny, and poverty, and to shed light on life, prosperity, and tranquility. (Compare Luke 1:67-79; 24:21; 2 Timothy 1:10.) Before Jerusalem was destroyed, Jesus stepped into that dark world as the light and comforted his followers with this reassuring invitation: “Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you.” (Matthew 11:28) How thrilling to hear him say: “I am the light of the world”! (John 8:12) And delightful, indeed, was his heart cheering promise: “He that follows me will by no means walk in darkness, but will possess the light of life.”—John 8:12.

Jerusalem up until 70 C.E. continued to be used as symbolic of something greater than the earthly city. The apostle Paul, by divine inspiration, revealed that there is a “Jerusalem above,” which he speaks of as the “mother” of anointed Christians. (Galatians 4:25, 26) This places the “Jerusalem above” in the position of a wife to Jehovah God the great Father and Life-Giver.

When earthly Jerusalem was used as the chief city of God’s chosen nation, it, too, was spoken of as a woman, married to God, being tied to him by holy bonds in a covenant relationship. (Isaiah 51:17, 21, 22; 54:1, 5; 60:1, 14) It thus stood for, or was representative of, the entire congregation of God’s human servants. “Jerusalem above” must therefore represent the entire congregation of Jehovah’s loyal spirit servants.

Remember Johan, up until Jesus began his ministry and died for our sins, Judaism’s belief before Jesus’ was anointed was that all who died would be resurrected on earth in the future. All of Jehovah’s servants believed in the resurrection and knew of Jehovah’s unlimited power and wisdom but also his love and his mercy and vindicates him as the Preserver of those who serve him. (1Samuel 2:6) Having resurrection power, he can go to the extent of showing that his servants will be faithful to him to the very death. He can answer Satan’s accusation that asserted that “skin in behalf of skin, and everything that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul.” (Job 2:4) Jehovah can let Satan go the full limit, even to killing some in a vain effort to support his false accusations. (Matthew 24:9; Revelation 2:10; 6:11)

The fact that Jehovah’s servants are willing to give up life itself in his service proves their service is, not for selfish considerations, but out of love. (Revelation 12:11) It also proves that they acknowledge Him as the Almighty, the Universal Sovereign, and the God of love, who is able to resurrect them. It proves they render exclusive devotion to Jehovah for his wonderful qualities and not for selfish material reasons. (Consider some of the exclamations of his servants, as recorded at Romans 11:33-36; Revelation 4:11; 7:12.) The resurrection also is a means by which Jehovah sees that his purpose toward the earth, as stated to Adam, is carried out.—Genesis 1:28.

How does all of this fit in Johan? A detail that many overlook Johan is what Jesus said during his ministry. Lets read John 10:11-16 and it says, “I am the fine shepherd; the fine shepherd surrenders his soul in behalf of the sheep. 12 The hired man, who is no shepherd and to whom the sheep do not belong as his own, beholds the wolf coming and abandons the sheep and flees—and the wolf snatches them and scatters them— 13 because he is a hired man and does not care for the sheep. 14 I am the fine shepherd, and I know my sheep and my sheep know me, 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I surrender my soul in behalf of the sheep. 16 “And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.”

Jesus sacrifice in behalf of the new covenant, Jesus became Jehovah’s High Priest. He did not become such by natural descent from Aaron, the first high priest of Israel. He was sworn into the office of High Priest by the oath of the Most High God, Jehovah, the Priest-Maker. The words of Psalm 110:4 apply to Jesus: “Jehovah has sworn (and he will feel no regret): ‘You are a priest to time indefinite according to the manner of Melchizedek!’”—Hebrews 7:20, 21.
With the exception of a small remnant, the nation of natural Israel rejected Jesus Christ as the Mediator of the new covenant. Thus “the house of Israel” with which God made the foretold new covenant proved to be a spiritual Israel, “the Israel of God.” (Galatians 6:16) That spiritual Israel was brought to birth on the day of Pentecost, 33 C.E. Being spiritual, it could take into its citizenship believing non-Jews, or Gentiles. (Acts 15:14) Peter addressed it as “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession.” (1 Peter 2:9) This “holy nation” is composed of the spiritual sons of the Greater Abraham, Jehovah, the Maker and Fulfiller of the Abrahamic covenant. Hence, they are at the same time the “sons” of Jehovah’s wifelike heavenly organization, prefigured by Sarah, the wife of Abraham. Unavoidably, the new covenant of the Greater Abraham takes into account that heavenly organization as the mother of the promised “seed,” prefigured by Isaac.
That new covenant needed active ministers down here on earth, and the members of the anointed remnant have served as the adequately qualified “ministers of a new covenant” that has replaced the old Mosaic Law covenant. (2 Corinthians 3:6) As Jehovah’s Witnesses, they have heeded the commanding call of Revelation 18:4 and have come out of that world empire of false religion.

The number of the ministers of that new covenant was to be limited to 144,000. (Revelation 7:1-8; 14:1-5) So the time was bound to come when the Fine Shepherd would turn his attention beyond the ministers of the new covenant. Jehovah’s Prime Minister foresaw this and referred to this when he said, at John 10:16, that he had “other sheep,” which were not of the “little flock” of 144,000.—Luke 12:32.

While the “other sheep” would not be of the “little flock,” they would be ministers of God, too, but not ministers of the new covenant. And the fact that those “other sheep” would become “one flock” with the remnant of those “ministers of a new covenant” would indicate something grand. Before being glorified in the heavenly Kingdom, the remnant would personally associate with the “other sheep” on earth. In this way the remnant of the spiritual seed of Abraham would begin to be a blessing to all the families and nations before “the war of the great day of God the Almighty” at Armageddon and before the start of the Millennium.—Galatians 3:29; Revelation 16:14, 16.

Now Johan since 1935, millions of those “other sheep” have associated with the tens of thousands of congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses around the globe and have dedicated themselves to the Supreme Shepherd, Jehovah God. They have thus been admitted into the “one flock” of the Fine Shepherd, Jesus Christ.

Today, both the remnant of the “little flock” and the increasing “great crowd” of the Fine Shepherd’s “other sheep” are benefiting from the ministry of others who went before them, such as the apostle Paul. We all are benefitting from Jesus’ ransom sacrifice whether our destiny is here on paradise earth or in heaven.

In carrying out his ministry of the new covenant faithfully until his death in Rome some time before Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 C.E., Paul was inspired to write 14 of the 27 books of the Christian Greek Scriptures. How thankful the anointed remnant and the “great crowd” of the “other sheep” can be that faithful men of the first century, such as the apostle Paul and the seven other writers of the Christian Greek Scriptures, carried out their ministry of the new covenant to the finish of their earthly lives! And in our time, millions of the “other sheep” are already benefiting from the ministry of the new covenant, as rendered by the anointed remnant under the Mediator, Jesus Christ. The “Prince of Peace” has now turned his attention to these dear “other sheep,” whose numbers have grown rapidly.

For that reason Johan we read Revelation 22:17 we read: “The spirit and the bride keep on saying: ‘Come!’ And let anyone hearing say: ‘Come!’ And let anyone thirsting come; let anyone that wishes take life’s water free.” The “bride” class, along with Jehovah’s active force, or spirit, is extending that invitation to those who are outside the new covenant. The invitation is extended, not to those now dead in the memorial tombs who are to be blessed with a resurrection from the dead, but to people now living, who are in danger of destruction at Armageddon but who have hearing ears.

Over 7.5 million have already responded to the gracious invitation to come and drink my friend. Hundreds of kingdom halls are being built weekly to accommodate those who want to be part of the “other flock”. After more than a century, the time remaining for this old system is very short, as God’s war at Armageddon looms ominously over “this generation” of mankind my good friend. Matthew 24:34.

Thanks to Jehovah my friend He has provided the capable Mediator who is successfully accomplishing the purpose of the new covenant in producing a people, 144,000 strong, for His name! Praise, too, to Jehovah that his Mediator as a Fine Shepherd is already bringing increasing millions of “other sheep” into the “one flock,” where they have already entered into the early benefits flowing to mankind from the new covenant!

Jesus came to redeem mankind from sin as a whole; therefore, nullifying sin for those who have faith in him.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer

Please Don't Forget That the Conmemoration of Christ's Death is March 23, 2016 after sundown. Please go to your local Kingdom Hall to participate in his memory of what his death meant for mankind. Also, Pease be advised that you can go to www, for more information and or see our videos My heart has been with Jehovah God for over thirty years and in good standing with my congregation. I believe that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is Governing Body as well as the Domestic who feed off the NWT Holy Scriptured as the tools of implementation, direction, dissemination of which Jesus Christ uses. My purpose is to answer almost any question on religious and spiritually related subject matter. Much of my resources are from the Watchtower and Awake plus other scholarly journals. Please let the inquiry be base on the person’s earnest, honesty and whole-hearted approach combined with good faith. Let the inquirer humbly seek answers to further their knowledge of scriptures, culture, and overall increase his or her relationship with our Creator. Our relationship through this inquiry will not involve bashing, discrediting, or dishonoring other informational providers on this forum or any other forum and/or religion. I will quote from sources if possible and provide their information on this forum. Please refrain from aggressive, negative and non-productive discussion that hinders our progress of understanding and appreciating our Creator’s word, The Holy Scriptures/ Bible.

I am an active Jehovah's Witness and have been disciplined with over 30 years of bible based knowledge with informational data to support biblical history and culture as well as giving credit to my creator. Im very familiar with the organization and its history and will to the best of my ability answer it's past and present status. I, as well as the organization, am currently researching new information as more research comes to light or refined. Many subjects dealing with the Holy Scriptures are becoming clearer and thus being disseminated to those who want to be taught. If during our uplifting discussion, I have erred in reasoning or in presenting the information, I will apologize sincerely. I will not allow my knowledge or sinful tendencies of pride to cloud my judgment. The first step in any discussion is recognizing our humility and imperfect state in this world and that all that is spoken is derived from our Creator, Jehovah God.

My main organization tie is to the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I also belong to othe secular organizations that are related to my psychology field.

My publications have appeared in many medias locally and nationally.,

I have a Masters in Criminal Forensic Psychology and have been teaching other related subject matters on for over 20 years. In addition, I have been teaching secular and theological based information for over 20 years as well. Im well versed in human behavior and social aspects of religious dedication. I'm also astute in criminal behavior as well with criminal mind. I was a law enforcement officer and a probation officer for half of my life.

All honors and awards go to my God.

My past and current clients are confidential because of the privacy issues that I must uphold.