Jehovah`s Witness/Mind Blowing

Question
hello and hello,
I have been reading your responses to the various questions posed to you for the entire month of June. Sir, you are truly amazing with your gift of knowledge. I know you will give all the credit to God and justly so. But, lets get real. Your knowledge goes beyond what is normal. Your answers are lengthy, very interesting to read and if one had any doubts before, they shouldn't now after reading your responses to the questions that have been sent in.
You will have to admit, you have something "special" going for you. You seem to have a direct link to the "man upstairs."
I know your God is very, very pleased with you. You take your time to answer all the questions submitted to you. And some of those quack-jobs that right in; all they want to do is try and confuse people with their arguments and foolishness..
 Brother DW is also one of my favorites.
 I'll continue to pray for you brothers, I believe you people refer to it as praying for "holy spirit."

Blesings,

Adam

Answer
Hi Adam,

Thank you my good friend, but the accolades, honor, and glory go to Jehovah. We all have the same means that our Creator communicates with us and that is the Bible. All prestige goes to Him because He has preserved the sacred scriptures for centuries time centuries.

While many have tried to snuff out His sacred words, many others have forfeited their lives to protect the word and disseminate it throughout history. That is truly a miracle in itself.

I advocate for Him Adam because history has blamed him for all the atrocities that has besieged mankind.  When, that is not the case. His adversary has twisted this world so much that no one knows their left from their right. They are. . . in a spiritual coma.

Jesus was the wake up call. The spark that ignited fiery windstorm of truth. He became a light in a dark world ruled by Satan, his princes, and his demons. Jehovah's spirit draws people to him. Jehovah is our beacon of light through his son so that it draws honest hearted people to the truth. So, I along with 7-3/4 million of His people do the same work in various degrees, but nonetheless, still get this awesome task to be done which is to teach from the Bible, to give them the hope of a new order ruled by His son Jesus. What better king can we ask for.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer