Jehovah`s Witness/How many offsprings did abam and Eve have?

Question
Me and my husband where discussing about offspring of Adams and Eve. Would like to know how many children they had? Can you help? Thank you.

Answer
"ME AND MY HUSBAND WERE DISCUSSING ABOUT OFFSPRING OF ADAM AND EVE. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY HAD?"

Adam fathered sons and daughters, the names of only three being preserved—Cain, Abel, and Seth. To all of his children Adam passed on hereditary sin and death, since he himself was sinful.—Gen 3:23; 4:1, 2, 25.

Genesis 5;4,5--“the days of Adam after his fathering Seth came to be eight hundred years. Meanwhile he became father to SONS and DAUGHTERS. 5 So all the days of Adam that he lived amounted to nine hundred and thirty years and he died.”

jw.org  provides the answers to any/all bible questions, they will even come to your home free of charge to answer your questions.

all the best
Brenda  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin