Jehovah`s Witness/publications

Question
I have been a witness off and on since 1998. i had all the books including at one time till my girlfriend destroyed all of them. do you still have All Scriptures Inspired and BEneficial? also i am very limited and on SSI so most of my money goes to rent and necessities. Is there any way i could get a discount and a catalog with everything in including all the book publication, a large print Bible would be nice too if I can get one. There are many of the publications i would like to get I just dont have the money can you please help me out?? Please get back to me and God Bless

Answer
Hey Billy,

Thanks for inquiring with All Experts. Billy you can go to any kingdom hall and ask for those books that you are needing. We don't have a catalog per say, but they do have a list of books in publications. I know that the brothers will be more than willing to help you with that. Also, don't worry about the issue with money. We help all who are earnest in learning the truth.

Let me know how it went and get back to me soon.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer