Jehovah`s Witness/Could Rando Be Any More Predictable?...Guilty People Usually Are

Question
Well, I gotta admit that I got quite a laugh out of reading how Rando did exactly EVERYTHING that I predicted he would.  This is a sign of a person who is feeling the heat.  Heat that he didn't even have to feel, had he just kept his mouth shut, instead of "yelping" like a dog hit with a rock.  

I decided after reading Rando (posing as another questioner) writing to himself, making "predictions" about what I would do in response, that I could make a few predictions of my own.  See, I have dealt with Rando for several years now, and his actions ALWAYS follow the same humorous pattern.  

First, I predicted that Rando would not dare to come on here and DENY that he has lied and spread false rumors.  He knows better, because he knows that I can nail him on that one.  So bottom line...Rando KNOWS he's a liar, and continues doing it anyway.

MY PREDICTION WAS:  "“The point that will not be answered by Rando, or his other personalities, is that all of my comments were true. They were fact. All his belly-aching and complaining, will not change that. That is why he cannot, and will not, ever deny that the statements are true.”

And lo and behold, we see more ranting and raving from Rando, but not ONE denial that he has lied.  It would seem to me, that if he doesn't believe he has lied, that he would want to go ahead and clear that up.  But no...He has been asked a hundred times to state whether or not he has lied about others on here, and he ALWAYS refuses to answer the question.  And this is a man of truth, and one that loves Jehovah?  Yeah, sure he is.

MY PREDICTION WAS:  "“Let’s see if I can make a few predictions of my own…I predict that Rando will change the subject, and post his list of “questions” to me about the Trinity again, all to get the attention off of him as quickly as possible.”

Rando beautifully fulfilled that prediction, when he wrote....

RANDO:  "“Here's just a few examples of many diversion satanic tactics he uses. He claims the three angels that visited Abraham was the Trinity. Yet, out of the other end of his forked tongue, he claims Jesus was never an angel nor will ever be, but the Trinity is made up of those three angels. But Jesus is the Trinity God??? Or equal to a Trinity God he preaches??? huh?

Another diversion tactic he uses, is that the Trinity is not made up of three gods. He then claims Jesus is Another Almighty God just like his Father. Funny stuff, if there is One God, then how can there be Another Almighty God ??”

You see, Rando is VERY predictable.  Every time he gets a spanking on this forum for his ungodly and dishonest conduct, he attacks the nature of God, and the character of the person exposing him.  That is what people being led by demons do...not people being led by God's Spirit.

MY PREDICTION WAS:  "“I also predict that he will NOT post anything that rebuts or disproves what I have said, and that he will not dare to deny that he himself has lied in this forum, and posted self-praising questions to himself….exactly as I said in my previous answer that he has done.”

Furthermore, I predict that Rando will never directly answer ANY of the comments about his actions, that I have pointed out, but will instead, squirm like a worm in hot ashes, and continue his usual lashing out and character attacks, just as I pointed out in my last response, is typical of JWs in a debate.”

And lo and behold, we see NOTHING in either Rando's "question", nor his response, that resembles a denial, a rebuttal, or a disproving of anything that I have said about him.  True to form, we see him attacking me and the nature of Almighty God, with his lies and diversionary tactics.

Why didn't he just tell us that he is NOT a liar, and has never willfully told lies on this forum?  

Like I said....He won't dare.

MY PREDICTION WAS:  "“Followed by this, will be Rando’s usual retreat back into hiding for a time, to recover from his latest exposure of his underhanded tactics.”

It will only be a matter of a short time, that we see this prediction fulfilled, as well.  You can only post your "Trinity-bashing list", and use the same attacks, so many times before you start to look stupid.  Since he has nothing by way of a rebuttal, I predict we will see Rando retreating very soon.  

He's quite a dishonest one, that Rando.  He even provided links for the readers, in order to change the subject.  The last link he provided, he said was from a "Bible student", yet he didn't mention the person who wrote me was the very one that he himself has insulted and "turned over to Satan", and this very person has apologized to me and written me several times about Rando's wicked and dishonest conduct.  Why did he try to make someone think this person was one of them, when this person is NOT one of them?

Just more of his lies.  He lies, because his father lies.  No one who has Jehovah as their father, lives the lifestyle of lying and deceit.

Furthermore Rando, I asked you the following questions, NONE of which did you attempt to answer, as I predicted you wouldn't....

ME TO RANDO:  "“When did Jehovah tell you to get on Allexperts and make up slanderous comments and start false rumors, in the name of His Organization? Is that what you think He did, Rando? Did some voice tell you to do that, and you thought it was Jehovah?

When did Jehovah lead you to get on Allexperts, and LIE about what born again Christians believe, and then cowardly go into hiding when you are addressed about your falsehoods?

When did Jehovah tell you to get on Allexperts and MAKE UP names of “questioners”, which are actually YOU, and then brag on yourself? Seems like that goes against the Biblical quality of humility.

When did Jehovah tell you, Rando, that the names of the 3 angels that appeared to Lot, are Michael, Gabriel, and Abaddon?

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/Three-Angels-visit-Abraham.htm

I mean, you said its in the Scriptures….where is it? I guess you missed the fact that your own religion teaches that Michael and Abaddon are BOTH Jesus Christ….so, how did they get to be TWO separate angels here? And you think we Trinity believers are confused?
(Also, notice the self-rating at the end of the above link…proving my point.)

Rando, did Jehovah ever tell you to do these things? Now, what was it you were saying about “speaking a lie”, and sinning “against the Holy Spirit”? Care to elaborate?”

Why didn't you answer these questions, Rando?  

I also pointed out how Rando hypocritically accuses others of doing what he is doing, when I wrote.....

"“I mean, when Rando first joined this forum, he actually did exactly what you are mentioning. But he went beyond that....He gave HIMSELF "10" ratings, and nominated HIMSELF for "Expert of the Month". When I pointed this out back in 2007, he simply turned around and accused ME of doing exactly what he was doing himself...LOL.”

And Rando obliged by showing the truth of my statement, when he wrote....

"FROM RANDO:  “I for one, no longer believe other people write Derrick but Derrick himself writes to himself like Satan did with the serpent in the Garden.”

See, he knows he is guilty of this, so he tries to get the attention off of himself, by lying and claiming that I am doing it.  Lame, Rando....very lame.  You just condemned yourself, by saying that it is "satanic" to deceitfully write to yourself.  You've done it more than anyone.  I never have.  Guess that makes you "satanic".

MY PREDICTION WAS:  "“I would like for him to make an outright DENIAL right here in this forum, and state that he has NEVER told one willful lie in this forum. I challenge him to do that…He won’t dare.”

“I mean, when Rando first joined this forum, he actually did exactly what you are mentioning. But he went beyond that....He gave HIMSELF "10" ratings, and nominated HIMSELF for "Expert of the Month". When I pointed this out back in 2007, he simply turned around and accused ME of doing exactly what he was doing himself...LOL.”

Rando, just as I predicted, you did not address those simple questions.  People have to be wondering why.

Answer
Rando, will you now deny that you have:

1.  Told lies and spread false rumors intentionally about non-Witnesses in this forum?

2.  Have you not been addressed in private for your conduct, by both Witnesses and non-Witnesses?

3.  Do you, or do you not, write to yourself, so that you can spread lies about others?

4.  Do you care to answer ANY of these things, and categorically deny that you have done these things?

5.  Will you now give direct answers to the questions, or continue your weak diversions, that only make you look ridiculous

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland