Jehovah`s Witness/Revlations

Good day

Can you please commment on these two verses for me; Rev 8:10 and Rev 9:1. Why does the Society say that the star that had fallen is Jesus in Rev 9? Would you not say that the star in question is the very one that is mentioned in Rev 8:10?

In Revelations 1 we are told that the stars are the anointed Christians and in Rev 12 it is said that the dragon dragged a third of the stars to earth, is that not referring to the anointed?

I am having difficulties in understanding the Societies stand on these verses. In the Climax book it is said that the fallen stars in Rev 12 are those in Noah's days, was not Revelations written about the things about to take place and not history?

Thank you

Well, I think there are a lot of assumptions, to be frank.
Revelation 1, which you referred to says:

"The seven stars mean [the] angels of the seven congregations..." - verse 20

I think the interpretations of such verses are perceived rather than evidenced, but to say that Rev.8:10 is the Christ himself is a longshot, whereas the next verse says the name of the star(angel) is "Wormwood". So, no. That star (angel) is not the Christ.

The seven stars are also said to be the angels of the seven congregations, according to further examination in chapter 1.

"A" star mentioned in 9:1 that "had fallen" seems indicative of the same star on the surface, but not necessarily.

Revelation 12 refers to stars (angels) in general,so the war in heaven resulted in the Dragon's success to take some along with him to the vicinity of the earth.

All I know, is it is about perceptions, and I recall the society providing sheets of labels
to paste over certain interpretations in the Climax book in order to change some of their perceptions. Everybody sat around tearing off these little labels with words printed on them and pasted them over certain sentences and phrases.
Seemed comical at the time, but admittedly some of the Revelation book is really hard to understand.

Jehovah`s Witness

Ken the Apostate ?

Extensive scriptural doctrines pertaining to Jehovah's Witnesses. Also, some knowledgeable support for those who get railroaded in a religious setting by the evils of pretentious piety and corporate protectionism that are so pervasive in religion in general. Individuals are most often used as scapegoats for the sins of others in such circumstances, and I wish to help such ones to see that their faith is not completely in vain, as certain "men of God" would like for us to believe .

Quite personal: With a mother, aunt and grandmother as Jehovah's Witnesses, I began in the Theocratic Ministry School at age 7, and was baptised at age 19 until being disfellowshipped at age 27 by a consortium of elders hand-picked by an apostate sorcerer serving as a Circuit Overseer . My complaint for which I was disfellowshipped was directly against him for a practice of spiritism, of which I had been an eyewitness, and at the time, the elder's handbook and/or organization book directed them to contact the circuit overseer in charge, who of course was the selfsame sorcerer. The falling-axe talk was also given on a Thursday night; one given just before disfellowshipping someone, pertaining to "partaking unworthily" of which I was also apparently convicted. The first year of my partaking, the sorcerer returned to my home congregation to give the memorial talk. By then I was in another circuit at a quick-build Kingdom Hall I had contributed some time to , and had attended another memorial service prior to my disfellowshipment upon returning to my home cong' some months later . Prior to disfellowshipment I returned home only to lose my job due to pressure of the disfellowshipping procedure. Shortly after, I went traveling for work in various places in my state of birth while attending regularly at several Kingdom Halls under the flag of "unclean" as a disfellowshipped JW. No attempt was ever made to reinstate me, and I got tired of hearing their talks and their "Pioneer Spirit", while condemning me simply because I was "disfellowshipped". The sorcerer was soon promoted to "District Overseer" and is now retired from his duties and living out his days in comfort and approval in South Carolina. His "Pioneer Spirit" is a must-have among JW's and they are oftentimes interrogated by zealots to make sure they all maintain it's destructive sectarianism in their hearts and minds. It is the most honorable institution among everday witnesses.

None, apparently. Satan seeks to destroy individual anointed ones by any means he can find. Demonic influences, even within Christianity, are admitted by the apostles to be found as one of his favorite tools for such a purpose. Jehovah's Witnesses are by no means imune to their activities.

No publications: ... however, I have engaged in many discussions since 1998 on internet Apologetics websites, including Matt Slick's site of which I am banned for life because I left it to it's devices for a while. I have several postings and discussions on the History Channel's discussion board under "History of Christianity as "EWBinSC"(Evil Whipping Boy in South Carolina).

None in a secular sense. I have read the Bible 6-8 times in it's entirety, always accompanied with prayer and supplication. Many Watchtower studies and self-study of Watchtower publications. I don't read any of it now, except on occasion if a picture on the cover strikes my interest.

Was once inducted into the National Honor Society as a child, but refused their functions and meetings due to my association with Jehovah's Witnesses.