Jehovah`s Witness/Just thanks

Question
Greetings Sister Brenda from Kavala, Greece,
I really don't have a question, I just wanted to let you know that you are trully appreciated on this website. Please continue giving the truthful answers from the Bible that you do.
I was born into a Catholic family but I am not active. The Catholics as well as other religion's seem to put the big emphasies always on money. I have often wondered what our precious Lord would do if he was back on earth? I was studying with a man from your church before I left Chile. But since I have been here, no one has come around to my door. I have tried to find a Kingdom church here but so far camn't find one. Do you have an address that I could write to?
 Thanks Sister Brenda and have a blessed day.

Sincerely,
Thomas

Answer
Hi Thomas,  I found a congregation in Kavala, the address is---

2 ANDROU ST & KEAS ST
PERIGIALI
KAVALA

3 congregations appear to share the one Hall

1. Wed at 7.30 pm & sunday at 11
2. Monday 7.30pm & saturday at 7,30pm
3. Thursday 7.30 & Sunday at 7.30pm

You can also go on our website www.jw.org & " request someone to call" to your home.

I hope this is of help to you, & thank you for your kind words of encouragement :-)  

Kind regards  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin