Jehovah`s Witness/WOW!

Question
Sir, Mr. D.Drake,
Again, WOW! for your amazing answer to Marvin's question about working on the sabbath. Sir, I would hate to have to go into battle with you over the scriptures. I would imagine you could hold your own with any of the Evangelist around the world. I am amazed at your knowledge and how you answer people's questions.
let me tell you a quick story about Jehovah's Witnesses in my home town of Gainesville, Florida. Many years ago, perhaps 30-35, they had a radio show that consisted of 3 ministers from various church's in town, that would answer people's questions when they called in. They had a tremendous following of the locals turning in. When a question was read, from a listener, each minister had a chance to answer it. The non-witness ministers usually would start off with, well, this is what I think the answer is or my opinion is this. When it was time for the Jehovah's Witness to answer it, they went directly to the Bible for the answer. They finally, after several weeks, canceled the program as no one from the other church's wanted to go up against a true Bible-thumper.
 I'll be honest with you brother, I'll lay it right on the line. Okay? I have had the witnesses come to my office and show me stuff from the Bible that was right-on and accurate whereas my church still says there is a "hellfire!" My problem, I can't live that strict of a life-style that you people live. For me, it would be to restricted. I'm not a bad person. I have been loyal and true to my wife for 47 years. I have raised 6 children and 5 foster children and sent them all off to college. I have given countless thousands of dollars to worthwhile charities over the years. I know this want get me to heaven but it does give me inner satisfaction. I don't drink or smoke and have never taken drugs.
 I feel, deep in my heart that you people are the only one's that God is dealing with. You truly do have love amongst yourselves. You really do care about people. I admire you so much for what you try to do to help people out. I have often defended you people at my church and at community affairs office. You see, I have been a politician most of my life and are still being called on from time to time to amend different situations that come up.
 Thanks again for taking the time to give your much needed advice from the Bible to people that write in.
 You truly are a blessing. You and your witness friends are the kind of people that the world needs.

Answer
Hi Leonard,

You are a great person and never never let anyone tell you less. What you have done with your family is more than I can say for many others. That shows you have character and responsibility.

Every one who study's with the Jehovah's Witnesses experiences what you do. In the beginning, adjustments are made according to your pace. Jehovah is so patient that he gives you that time. Jehovah would rather you be faithful in the least instead of being rushed through with a lot.

Jehovah loves you Leonard. If he didn't you would not be here reading about him. When you think the time is right, he will be there for you.

May Jehovah Bless You and Your family.

D.

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer