Jehovah`s Witness/Your response to Eddie

the one who knows all wrote at 2013-07-13 05:24:12
Rita seems to have a real problem with this.From a earlier question she sent to another so called  "expert" here she does can not let go.  The first person she asked gave a reasonably balanced answer but that did not seem to satisfy here as she has come back at least twice since then, and another family member has also asked the same question. Rita according to the so called Sister T ask here the same question and then you, and Eddie pokes his nose in and she gets upset

This appears to be the first question

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/3/feeling-used.htm

It appears another family member asked a similar question

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/4/snubbed.htm  

Bro, D,Drake wrote at 2013-07-16 04:24:23
Hi Mr. Holland and Rita,

We live in a world where tolerance is at an all time low and many people are measured by the last mistake they make(s). Please be kind to one another and love each other as Christ loved us. This difference of opinion is that, difference of opinion. We must agree to disagree my friends. We are all children to the same God. The God of love and peace which is parts of his fruits of the person. Is there anyway to resolve this problem? I come from a background that we can actually help and mend broken spirits. Lets put this in pray and see if we can come up with a solution. If this is something that we call do, I will pour myself out to your both just to resolve and reconcile with each other. If we can agree with this let me know and I can arrange a date that we can talk this out like responsible men, God fearing men and end with a Christian level of love. Is that not worth agreeing too? Please let me now. My phone number is 7068968596. I know with God's spirit this can be resolved. Love you all my brothers and looking to hear from you soon.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland