Jehovah`s Witness/Marriage

Question
I am a widow studying for about a year now and dating a JW.  We go to meetings together every week.  This man was disfellowshipped after admitting to the elders he committed fornication after his divorce.  He has since applied for reinstatement and is awaiting the answer from the elders.  He in fact was an elder himself.   His  ex-wife is still single and has not dated.  I would like to be baptized and eventually we would like to be married with Jehovah's blessing.  Is this possible?

Answer
Hi hi there, of course you can be baptised & have Jehovah's blessing.Its two separate things, your a person studying & coming to meetings, so you already have his blessing, remember "no-one comes to the Father unless he draws them" Jehovah is drawing you into his organization, thats proof of his blessing.

As for the disfellowshipped brother, once he is reinstated, you can be married.

All the best
Brenda

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin