Hello T

Do you believe that Blood is an "ORGAN" also?

If that is so... then how come JWs compare the BT into a "DIGESTION"? I mean for example I often read this illustration from Jws like: "If a doctor told us to abstain from alcohol, we would hardly feel at liberty to inject it into our veins."

An alcohol is a NUTRITION and absorbed as food going trough the liver and digestive system , it does not remain alcohol , blood on the other hand is in a fact an "organ" and when passed through the veins it "REMAINS" blood and does not go through the digestive system , therefore in the medical profession it is called a cellular organ transplant! In fact JW are allowed to receive autologous blood transfusions which goes through a machine back into your body via your VEINS with the WT saying you must respect and not shun and disfellowship a brother for doing it but you must shun a brother for receiving blood coming from a "blood bag" via his VEINS?? Thats ridiculous...

Can you not see the WT leaders are pharisical in their application of the blood doctrine, going beyond the things that are written in the Bible at the cost of human lives?

Another, today JW hemophealics may receive factor 8 and 9 , JW may receive biovine cow blood (hemopure) JW may receive 100% fractionated blood . JW may receive hemoglobin . JW may receive Albumin?? I guess governing body members would actually have been disfellowshipped by past governing body members since they allowed JW no exceptions to the blood rule. Lol

Hello Dave,

I believe what God said in the Bible, not men, so if men want to label blood as an organ, then that's on them.  God specifically said to abstain from Blood, so just because a person wants to try to justify the use of blood transfusions by saying it's an organ, doesn't change what God specifically said:

Acts 15:20 "but to write them to abstain from things polluted by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood"

Acts 15:29 "to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication. If ​YOU​ carefully keep yourselves from these things, ​YOU​ will prosper. Good health to ​YOU!”

Even though we are no longer under the mosaic law, we can see from the above scriptures that God still specifically said abstain from blood as he said before, this has never changed with God and has never changed with his people.  

Lev 17:10-12 "As for any man of the house of Israel or some alien resident who is residing as an alien in ​YOUR​ midst who eats any sort of blood, I shall certainly set my face against the soul that is eating the blood, and I shall indeed cut him off from among his people. 11 For the soul of the flesh is in the blood, and I myself have put it upon the altar for ​YOU​ to make atonement for ​YOUR​ souls, because it is the blood that makes atonement by the soul [in it].12 That is why I have said to the sons of Israel: “No soul of ​YOU​ must eat blood and no alien resident who is residing as an alien in ​YOUR​ midst should eat blood.”

Gen. 9:4 "Only flesh with its soul—its blood—YOU​ must not eat"

I for one am abstaining from ALL BLOOD!  If people want to try and get around the obvious then that's between them and their God.  My God Jehovah says abstain from blood.  That's as plain as day.  I also quoted an article about those fractions, please read that.

Have a good day,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)