Jehovah`s Witness/Genesis 1:1

Dear Elbert Spears,

I understand that the Watchtower Society teach Jehovah's Witnesses
that Jehovah created only one thing directly (Michael the Arch-
angel) in fact after the creation of Michael the Archangel, God
did not create anything else directly!

So who created the heavens, earth, humans, animals, angels? Well
according to Jehovah's Witnesses Michael the Archangel did {He
created "all other things"}!

Elbert in Genesis 1:1 what ever happened to "In the beginning God
created the heaven and the earth?"          

If this Watchtower teaching is true, then should Genesis 1:1 say,
"In the beginning Michael the Archangel created the heaven and the

But it doesn't say that, does it Elbert?

No,you are completely ill-informed.So if i am going to answer this question for you , you will need to tell me which watchtower ,month and date,that you saw this alleged teaching of the Watchtower

Regards Elbert

Sorry if i sounded rude so i am sending this scripture taken from the KING JAMES BIBLE. Colossians beginning at Chapter 1 verse 14 . Here it is talking about Jesus .

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears

I have been a student of the Bible since 1974 and a witness for 18 Years.I do not wish to be considered an Expert in this category because I, like everyone else will never cease to learn.However answering questions is here is very enjoyable ,Even though some continue trying to discredit me and my Brothers and Sisters. May Jehovah continue to his lovibg support .

With many years of bible study as a foundation, I enjoy aswering any question that applies to the bible. I like intelligent questions that require sincere answers.I can not answer silly questions.

34 years of Bible Study