Jehovah`s Witness/Lies of the Born Agian CULT

Question
Hi Bro. Elbert, What lies have you found when dealing with these born again demonic Born Again Sects of Christendom?

Answer
  Hey Brother !  

I have found that they have been mis-led by the Clergy in just about every aspect of the teaching those Morons Spout from their Lying mouth.It is so sad . But we must also realize that this is prophecy being full filled .2 2nd Timothy 4:3 thru 4 states : For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories.---- They do this for MONEY, as their only goal.
   And we are well aware of what will happen to those who choose not to recognize Jehovahs Word the Bible as their one and only protection from the Wicked one ,Satan the Devil.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears