Jehovah`s Witness/another question for you

Question
You said in one of your prior responses that  there is no hell because God would never be so cruel (or something to that effect)So if God would never be that cruel, why would he give the knowledge and power to human men to come up with life saving techniques (blood transfusions and organ transplants)only to forbid them to use them????? That makes no sense, and if makes no sense than it is not true. Please refrain from a disrespectful response because this question may challenge you. Thank you.

Answer
Hello again,

The Bible helps us to see that there is no hellfire. God is love (1 John 4:8) and he would be guilty of double jeopardy if he sentenced people to be burned forever and ever for sins that were already acquitted and paid for when they died (Romans 6:7, 23).  Plus the Bible says the dead doesn't know anything, so how can they even feel pain or be tortured? (Ecc 9:5)  Makes no sense.

Think about it, if God loved people so much that he sent his son to die so that we can live, (John 3:16) why would he then turn around and torture people forever?  Makes no sense.

God does not act wickedly and unjust (Job 34:10; Romans 2:11; Ps 33:5)

God said what will happen to the ones who were wicked, it wasn't that they would be burned forever and ever, no he simply said they would be annihilated, or destroyed. (Ps 145:20)

Why didn't he tell Adam he was going to burn in Hell forever when he sinned?  No this is what he said to Adam:

Gen 3:19 "In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return."  

When wicked people were making sacrifices to false God's and burning their children in fire, if Jehovah had a burning hell already set in place that he sent folks to, why would he say what they were doing was something he had not commanded and that had not come up into his heart?

Jer 7:31 "And they have built the high places of To′pheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hin′nom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, a thing that I had not commanded and that had not come up into my heart."

Also at Rev. 12:12, Satan has a short time left and is why he's so angry.  If Satan is going to be destroyed, he can't also be sticking people with pitchforks in a lake of fire forever and ever.

Jehovah God is not that way, Satan is, and he lies on Jehovah.  

Jehovah gave people free will and a brain, so if they come up with things, it doesn't mean it's something he approves of.  And he never allowed the taking in of blood, it was always forbidden. (Acts 15:20; Lev 17:10)

Men also come up with things like men lying with men, and they also commit adultery and fornication, incest, bestiality, and other things that isn't approved by God, just because man is able to come up with things doesn't mean it's approved by God. (1 Cor 6:9,10)

People also come up with contraptions to torture people too, that doesn't mean it's OK with God.

When the people of old took it upon themselves to build a city and tower, Jehovah didn't approve of it, but they used their abilities to build it.  (Gen 11:1-9)

The angels, God made them in heaven, he didn't make them to materialize as humans and marry women and have kids.  But that's what they did.  But God did not approve of it.  (Gen 6:2,4; 2 Pet. 2:4; Jude 6)

So just because someone has the ability to do something, again doesn't mean it's ok with Jehovah.

You must not be reading the things I put, I can barely keep up with your replies so that let's me know you aren't really examining all the scriptures and things I put.

On to your next question....

Have a good day,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T