Jehovah`s Witness/Strange behavior?

Question
Hey D,

Long time!

You know me brother, I am no fan of the JW doctrines. Just wondering if you ever considered that some of the "JW experts"  volunteering on this site may be DF or non-practicing?

Certain volunteers here are so far out in left field, or mentally unstable, they would be hard pressed to fit in with any JWs I have met or been acquainted with.

Do I really have to name them?

By the way, hopefully Sister T will read this and supply her "updated" answer as to the identity of the FDS? It's only been a few months since I asked the original question, surely her answer has not changed????

See ya

Answer
Well, Mr. Kevin, you ARE still alive!  I have been wondering what has happened to you, as I haven't heard from you in quite awhile, and was wondering if you still read the board here, or spend all your spare time on the other forum.  I was just thinking about shooting you a text the other day when I was at work.

Kevin, did you know that you are a "Modalist"?  Yes, Rando informed everyone of that the other day, when another Brother in Christ named Kevin wrote me, and Rando claimed to "know Kevin well".  

Anyway, it is great to hear from you, and glad all is well.  

Now, to your question....."Just wondering if you ever considered that some of the "JW experts"  volunteering on this site may be DF or non-practicing?"

I have considered that in regards to one or two of them, yes, but I think I have ruled it out.  I sincerely believe these people are actual JWs.  For a number of reasons, but one in particular, is that there should be some REAL JWs crying "foul".  To my knowledge, there has only been one other expert here who believes that certain ones are not truly Witnesses.  

I agree that their mannerisms are not typical of JWs whom we both know, and associate with.  However, I think this forum and its anonymity, allows them to act in ways they normally would not.  Think about it...How many of the ones in question, use their real, or full name?  Like first and last name, or tell where they are located?  

Truthfully, I have wondered about Rando, but I have concluded that he is a real JW.  Mentally disturbed, controlled by lying spirits, but yes, a baptized JW in good standing.  I say this, because of how a few other JWs write to him, and acknowledge him as such, apparently condoning his actions.  I either have to conclude that ALL of them are not real JWs, or that they all are, and simply don't have a problem with his lying and making a moron of himself.  I do not believe it is practical to say they ALL are not real, because what would be their point?  But if some were, and some weren't, then I think you would see some of the real ones distancing themselves from the fraudulent ones.  

Personally, I think by our acknowledging that they are not real JWs, that is giving them an "out".  It is almost like AGREEING that JWs are somehow morally superior, and that if someone like Rando comes on here and tells lies, then he MUST not be one.  No, because I do not believe they are morally superior to anyone.  I also know the WT Society is well aware of this site, and monitors it.  If these people were frauds, you would think we would see some sort of statement from the Society, distancing itself from these people.  

No, its sad, but I believe these people are all pretty much who they say....JWs in good standing, but simply lacking in wisdom, and in knowledge of what they are talking about.

That is my take on it.

Yeah, I'm kinda curious on that FDS question myself.  I'm even more curious as to what has become of the predictions for 2015, and the 40 year pattern.  Seems that was a hot topic for awhile, but has sort of fizzled out.  

Anyway, its great to hear from you.  Man, keep in touch!  Its been too long.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland