Jehovah`s Witness/Thankyou

Question
QUESTION: As you call yourself sister T.
Can l ask! are you one of the anionted JW,s?
And if you are! What is your anointing in!
Are you a Teacher, prophet! Etc!!!
What is your anointing in!
I would love to hear your own experience of your anointing?
Just wondering!

ANSWER: Hello Irene

I am a Bible student and no I'm not an anointed JW

Have a great day

Sister T

QUESTION: Sister T
Thankyou for your speedy reply to that question.
The reason l ask was l have contact with JWs and have read some of your mags!
And it talks about something about 144000!
And Gods name being Jehovah, and other people not using Gods name!
Even the JWs say it's the anionted that will be with God.
I myself do read at times the bible. I just think at times mankind has made a right mess of Gods word, and everyone claims their right and everyone else is wrong!!!
I do have respect for JWs as they seem to love Gods word and beat the streets with it.
Like l said l do have some contact with them! Not a lot, some.
So l have to ask you sister T!
What makes JWs right and everyone else wrong?
I will Thankyou for your reply
And you yourself have a delightful day.

Answer
Hello Irene, thanks for writing and you are welcome.  I try to reply as soon as possible, sometimes there's a delay.

Irene, your respect for JW's is much appreciated.  As we strive to live the way Jesus directed us to in the Bible, that is to do his Father's Will, as Jesus taught us to Pray:

Matt 6:10 "Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth"

Yes, you are right all Religions say they are the true ones, if they didn't then they wouldn't be in that religion, each one feels that way.  And with so many different religions in the world today, it seems difficult to know which is the right one, or true one.  

One could do a process of elimination, or one could make it easier by using the Bible as a guide.  See the Bible is from God, it's like a letter to us, giving us what is acceptable to God and what is not.  Since the Bible is from God, it's harmonious, from cover to cover.  There are no contradictions in the Bible, if there are any contradictions, then it's with men, not with the Bible.

The Bible helps us to see that Jesus founded Christianity, not any human or any man.  JW's founder is Jesus, not a man, as the Bible is the ultimate guide that we follow.  

I'm going to put up some ways to recognized true religion, please look up the scriptures in your Bible, and if a religion does not go by, live by, and teach what the Bible says, how can it be true?  There's no different truths.  It doesn't matter how long or how big a religion has been around.  As Jesus said the road leading to life has few on it (Matt 7:14) And we know only 8 people survived the flood of Noah's day.

Please consider these five identifying marks:

▪ True worshippers respect the Bible as Godís Word. They strive to live by its principles. So true religion differs from religion that is based on menís ideas. (Matthew 15:7-9) True worshippers do not preach one thing and practice another.óRead John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

▪ Jesusí true followers honor Godís name, Jehovah. Jesus honored Godís name by making it known. He helped people to know God and taught them to pray that Godís name be sanctified. (Matthew 6:9) Where you live, which religion makes Godís name known?óRead John 17:26; Romans 10:13, 14.

▪ True Christians preach about Godís Kingdom. God sent Jesus to preach the good news of the Kingdom. Godís Kingdom is the only hope for mankind. Jesus continued speaking about it until his dying day. (Luke 4:43; 8:1; 23:42, 43) He said that his followers would preach about it. If someone approaches you to speak about Godís Kingdom, to which religion does he likely belong?óRead Matthew 24:14.

▪ Jesusí followers are no part of this wicked world. You can recognize them by the way they take no part in politics or social conflicts. (John 17:16; 18:36) Also, they do not imitate the worldís harmful practices and attitudes.óRead James 4:4.

▪ True Christians have outstanding love for one another. From Godís Word, they learn to respect all ethnic groups. Although false religions have often strongly supported the wars of the nations, true worshippers refuse to do so. (Micah 4:1-3) Rather, true Christians unselfishly use their time and resources to help and encourage others.óRead John 13:34, 35; 1 John 4:20.

Jehovah's Witnesses as a group do all the above.  

Also you mentioned the 144,000, I answered a question pertaining to that here it is:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/11/144-000-44.htm

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Sister T

jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T