Jehovah`s Witness/Trinity Lies Exposed!!!!!!! John 5:18 -- P2

Philia Brother Rando,

Eddie G here and hoping you're doing OK.

I know that you already exposed the lie of Mr. Holland regarding John 5:18. But if you don't mind, I would like to follow it up  with some additional information.

As you know since the Trinity doctrine is one of my favorite subjects, I'm can easily tell when someone is lying or doesn't know what they are talking about.

In any case notice again how John 5:18 (KJV) is "*cleverly" explained.

In the verse, the apostle John said the following:

"Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God."

Mr. Holland's explanation?

<<"Kevin, there is something important to notice about the way this verse is written.  This is JOHN speaking, not the Jews.  He is giving HIS summary as to what Jesus said, and what it was implying.  He didn't say...."the Jews MISTAKENLY THOUGHT He was making Himself equal with God".  No, John himself acknowledged that Jesus' claim to be the Son, was making Himself equal to God.">>

So according to the statement above, Jesus actually CLAIMED or said to the Jews that he IS equal to God. That he IS God, a deity.

Did I got that it right? I think so.

Now where in the world did Mr. Holland get this "understanding"?

Not the scripture I'm sure, because looking at the verses again, it's very clear that the apostle John NEVER CLAIMED or even IMPLIED that Jesus himself CLAIMED to be EQUAL with God or that he IS God. NO, not even a hint of it!

In fact, it was the Jews who MADE the mistake of claiming that Jesus said he was EQUAL with God, "because" they claimed "he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father".

So it's ALL right there, crystal clear! It was the Jews who made the WRONG assumption that Jesus was "making himself equal with God".

It was the Jews who CLAIMED that Jesus BROKE the Sabbath (even thought he didn't).

For how can someone break the Sabbath unless he is mistakenly thought of as God? But by accusing Jesus of "breaking the Sabbath" and mistakenly equating him with God, the Jews made another terrible mistake. That of portraying God as a law breaker of his own Sabbath law. A satanic lie if ever I seen one!

This fact also shows that the Jews didn't have a good understanding about God or about his laws and more importantly about Jesus, of who he really was.

As the scripture explains:

“The scribes and the Pharisees were now watching him closely to see whether he would cure on the sabbath, in order to find some way to accuse him. 8 He, however, knew their reasonings, yet he said to the man with the withered hand: “Get up and stand in the center.” And he rose and took his stand. 9 Then Jesus said to them: “I ask YOU men, Is it lawful on the sabbath to do good or to do injury, to save or to destroy a soul?” 10 And after looking around at them all, he said to the man: “Stretch out your hand.” He did so, and his hand was restored.” (Luke 6:7-10)

By curing the sick during the Sabbath, the Jews assumed or thought that Jesus BROKE the Sabbath law, thus accusing him of "making himself equal with God" - a blasphemy.

Yet Mr. Holland NOT only did what the Jews are guilty of doing but went further, he IMPLIED, no, he MADE Jesus not only equal to God but said / IMPLIED Jesus to be God. In short Mr. Holland put the words on Jesus' mouth as IF he (Jesus) himself said he is "equal to God" and IS God.

To quote:

<<"The fact is, Jesus is BOTH God and the Son of God, and there is no contradiction in the least. >>

Hah! Preposterous, this IS not only a CONTRADICTION but a *Satanic Lie!

A *Satanic reasoning for Jesus NEVER ever claimed to be God or equal with God. In fact there's no scripture where it shows that Jesus said or even IMPLIED that he said he is God or equal to God. Instead he clearly stated to ALL the he IS the Son of God. Subject to God both in the heavens and on earth!

Yes, to the contrary,  the scripture stated clearly:

Mark 13:32, RS: “Of that day or that hour no ones knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

Matt. 20:20-23, RS: “The mother of the sons of Zebedee . . . said to him [Jesus], ‘Command that these two sons of mine may sit, one at your right hand and one at your left, in your kingdom.’ But Jesus answered, . . . ‘You will drink my cup, but to sit at my right hand and at my left is not mine to grant, but it is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.’”

John 14:28, RS: “[Jesus said:] If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.”

1 Cor. 15:27, 28 RS: “‘God has put all things in subjection under his [Jesus’] feet.’ But when it says, ‘All things are put in subjection under him,’ it is plain that he is excepted who put all things under him. When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things under him, that God may be everything to every one.”

1 Pet. 1:3, RS: “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!”

“Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and YOUR Father and to my God and YOUR God.’”” (John 20:17)

““‘The one that conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out [from it] anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God, and that new name of mine.” (Revelation 3:12)

Of course if what Mr. Holland meant was that Jesus is a DEITY like the gods and goddess of ancient pagan civilizations then it's even more preposterous.

But if what he meant was that Jesus is a "divine being" then it makes sense. But of course that's not what he meant because as you already stated Brother Rando, he's a trinitarian of the modalism kind or some kind of modalism/sabellianism kind.

That is, Jesus the son of God is also God in the flesh when he was on earth, Son of God and God of flesh and bones in heaven. Worshiped like God the Father of the trinitarian Godhead but not God the Almighty and at the same time equal to God.

In any case here's what he said:

<<No angel can use their sonship as a claim to deity, because they are created.  No human can use their sonship as a claim to deity, because we are sons by adoption.  But Christ is the Son by His very nature and essence, giving Him the right to claim that equality.>>

He even stated something we didn't say or teach.

That is:

<<In fact, Jesus is also called the "Son of Man" quite often in the Scriptures, yet even JWs would not use their own argument in that context, and say...."Well, Jesus could not be both man AND the "Son of Man".  Why?  Because the title "Son of Man" actually IMPLIES Jesus' humanity, and proves He IS a man, just as the title "Son of God" implies His deity.">>

What?? ""Well, Jesus could not be both man AND the "Son of Man"". Who talks like this?

"Well, Jesus could not be both man AND the "Son of Man"? Why?  Because the title "Son of Man" actually IMPLIES Jesus' humanity, and proves He IS a man, just as the title "Son of God" implies His deity."

What can you make of this Brother Rando? Do we even think like this?

No! because we know that Jesus (when on earth) WAS a man as the scripture say, he was made “a little lower than angels,” becoming actually a mortal “son of earthling man,” that he might die as such and thereby “taste death for every man,” -- Heb 2:8, 9

As explained in one of our publications:

"Christ Jesus, “the Son of Man.”

In the Gospel accounts the expression is found nearly 80 times, applying in every case to Jesus Christ, being used by him to refer to himself. (Mt 8:20; 9:6; 10:23) The occurrences outside the Gospel accounts are at Acts 7:56; Hebrews 2:6; and Revelation 1:13; 14:14.

Jesus’ application of this expression to himself clearly showed that God’s Son was now indeed a human, having ‘become flesh’ (Joh 1:14), having ‘come to be out of a woman’ through his conception and birth to the Jewish virgin Mary. (Ga 4:4; Lu 1:34-36) Hence he had not simply materialized a human body as angels had previously done; he was not an incarnation but was actually a ‘son of mankind’ through his human mother.—Compare 1Jo 4:2, 3; 2Jo 7;

For this reason the apostle Paul could apply Psalm 8 as prophetic of Jesus Christ. In his letter to the Hebrews (2:5-9), Paul quoted the verses reading: “What is mortal man [ʼenohsh′] that you keep him in mind, and the son of earthling man [ben-ʼa·dham′] that you take care of him? You also proceeded to make him a little less than godlike ones [“a little lower than angels,” at Hebrews 2:7], and with glory and splendor you then crowned him. You make him dominate over the works of your hands; everything you have put under his feet.” (Ps 8:4-6; compare Ps 144:3.) Paul shows that, to fulfill this prophetic psalm, Jesus indeed was made “a little lower than angels,” becoming actually a mortal “son of earthling man,” that he might die as such and thereby “taste death for every man,” thereafter being crowned with glory and splendor by his Father, who resurrected him.—Heb 2:8, 9; compare Heb 2:14; Php 2:5-9.
The designation “Son of man,” therefore, also serves to identify Jesus Christ as the great Kinsman of mankind, having the power to redeem them from bondage to sin and death, as well as to identify him as the great Avenger of blood.—Le 25:48, 49; Nu 35:1-29;

Thus, Jesus’ being called the “Son of David” (Mt 1:1; 9:27) emphasizes his being the heir of the Kingdom covenant to be fulfilled in David’s line; his being called the “Son of man” calls attention to his being of the human race by virtue of his fleshly birth; his being called the “Son of God” stresses his being of divine origin, not descended from the sinner Adam or inheriting imperfection from him but having a fully righteous standing with God.—Mt 16:13-17.-- end quote *** it-2 p. 1001 Son of Man ***

In addition if Jesus is God, can God die? of course not, unless of course one believes in the satanic lie.

Anything to add Brother Rando?  

Excellent information Brother, you brought out Kevin's and Derrick's Hypocrisy to the front.  Something that Jehovah and Jesus Christ hate is a False Tongue that bears False Testimony.  Let me shine the light on these two cockroaches.  

Mr. Holland's explanation?

If John believed Jesus was GOD wouldn't he of stated, (The Jews were seeking to kill God )??

Researching the Bible itself is not Derrick's strong suit, for he loves Apostate doctrines such as The Trinity that is nothing more than an Anti-Christian doctrinal lie opposing Jesus as the Christ. He knows Jesus Christ is not in the Trinity doctrine.  

The Best Answer is how Jesus responded, not that Derrick Holland is actually interested in the teachings of Jesus Christ.  Derrick Holland continues to withhold the teachings of Jesus Christ, it's his "Pattern" in his Ministry of Deception.

Here is Jesus Personal Response to (John 5:18)  "Therefore, in answer, Jesus went on to say to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, The Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son also does in like manner.  For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, in order that YOU may marvel." (John 5:19-20)  Yet, Derrick Holland calls Jesus Christ a Lair and that Jesus is God and also equal to God.  Looks like Derrick is now coming back to the Three gods concept.  If Jesus is equal to God than Jesus is Another Almighty God?  If there is only One God then how can Jesus be ANOTHER???  And EQUAL???  Like i said, it's a case of dumb and dumber.

The Word of God, (Logos) is how Jehovah communicated.  Through his Chief Messenger, his Archangel.  Logo is the root form of Logos in how to get the Word out.  That's why our Brother exclaimed, "Advertise, Advertise, Advertise, God's Kingdom"!  

Both Kevin and Derrick Holland deny the Father/Son Relationship.  They are Deceivers.  "For many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh . This is the deceiver and the antichrist." (2 John 7)

They preach a false gospel of Jesus, by claiming God manifested in the flesh.  Let their ERROR carry them away.

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... Derrick claims that Jesus admitted to breaking the Sabbath is nothing of the sort.  Rather, John was writing what the "Jews" were of accusing Jesus of.  Blasphemy and more blasphemy.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....