Jehovah`s Witness/Trinity Lies Exposed!!!!!!! John 5:18

Hi Bro Rando, I noticed an explanation about Jesus being Almight God again by one of the So-called JWS Experts,he made a LIE by twisting the scriptures by say this based on John 5:18 below:

"1.  Jesus couldn't be the Father, because He prayed to the Father (No Trinitarian believes Jesus is the Father)

2.  When Jesus was dead in the tomb, Who ran the universe for 3 days (No Trinitarian believes that God the Father was dead)

3.  How can Jesus be both God, and the Son of God?  Wouldn't this imply that He is His own Father/Son?

The fact is, Jesus is BOTH God and the Son of God, and there is no contradiction in the least.  In fact, Jesus is also called the "Son of Man" quite often in the Scriptures, yet even JWs would not use their own argument in that context, and say...."Well, Jesus could not be both man AND the "Son of Man".  Why?  Because the title "Son of Man" actually IMPLIES Jesus' humanity, and proves He IS a man, just as the title "Son of God" implies His deity.

And this is the very way the Jews understood the claim.  JWs can claim all they want that the Jews were simply mistaken, but they were not.  They completely understood the claim, and I am quite certain that the Jews also understood in that time how literal "sons" were conceived, and realized that Jesus was not using the term in this manner.  To the ones who were standing right there listening to Him, they understood His claim to be the Son of God, as making Him equal with God.  No, they did not ALL make the same mistake, as would have to be the case, if the JW argument is correct.  And they fully understood what He was claiming, and they all reached the conclusion that calling God His Father, was a claim to be equal with God.  If this were a false understanding, why did all the Jews present, as far as we know, make the same mistake?

It is important to remember that Jesus is not the "Son of God", because of having literal relations with Mary, which is what the Mormon doctrine teaches.  The term "Son of God" refers to Jesus' unique relationship with His Father.

Let's look at the passage in question:

John 5:18-  "Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God."

Kevin, there is something important to notice about the way this verse is written.  This is JOHN speaking, not the Jews.  He is giving HIS summary as to what Jesus said, and what it was implying.  He didn't say...."the Jews MISTAKENLY THOUGHT He was making Himself equal with God".  No, John himself acknowledged that Jesus' claim to be the Son, was making Himself equal to God.

I am also enclosing a link, which deals with this concept a little more in depth......

Kevin, the key is what you said here...."Now I have asked two JWs that I work with for their interpretation. The first one said that they were mistaken, but couldn't show me anything in the scriptures to support this."

That's the key....JWs may try to say that the Jews were mistaken, but where is the Scriptural evidence here that this is so?  It would seem that a correction would have been in order, had the Jews been mistaken in their accusation....either by Christ, or by John himself.  And since it is the Gospel of John that contains so many other statements testifying to Christ's deity, this is consistent with the rest of the Book.

Bottom line....The Jews were correct in understanding that "Son of God", or calling God His "Father", was a claim to deity.  

It is also important to point out, that Jesus' relationship to the Father as the "Son of God", is quite unique to others who are called "sons of God".  

The Scripture contains 3 types of "sons of God":

1.  Created "sons of God"....angels

2.  Adopted "sons of God"....those of us who have been adopted into God's family, through the new birth

3.  The only Begotten Son of God....There is only one Begotten Son of God, and that is Christ Jesus

No angel can use their sonship as a claim to deity, because they are created.  No human can use their sonship as a claim to deity, because we are sons by adoption.  But Christ is the Son by His very nature and essence, giving Him the right to claim that equality.

You also said that the other JW you asked, didn't seem inclined to even find out why this verse says what it does.  This is sad, because you would think getting the identity of Jesus Christ right, would be a big deal.

You know, it seems to me it is all about the Organization, and not Christ.  I was at a flea market last week in St. Augustine, Florida, when I was on vacation.  My wife and I were walking through, and we came to a booth with 2 JWs sitting there.  On the front table, there was a great deal of Watchtower publications, and a sign that said something about "answering Bible questions", and "having everlasting life".  

These guys are there to show people the way to everlasting life, and yet, there was not ONE "Bible" on the table....only a collection of the Society's publications.  I thought...."Really, Guys?"  Now to be fair, one of the guys at the booth had his own personal NWT sitting on another table beside him, but on the table with the free literature, there was not ONE Bible for people to take."

Thank you and may Jehovah through his only begottten Son Jesus continue blessing you by assisting you with Holy Spirit.
P.S. "for a witness to All the nations,..." Matt.24:14 Have Fun again! Lol!!!

I know of Kevin and he is a Modalist through and through, he doesn't believe God is three separate persons but of different natures/modes.  What's interesting is that Derrick Holland abandoned the Trinity dogma in pursuit of the Modalism view.  Nothing new, since he has no integrity whatsoever.  I see here from Derrick writings is Sabellianism.

The two made-man doctrines oppose one another, one claims to be three modes and the other claims God is three persons.  Neither Kevin nor Derrick believe Jesus testimony that "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)  Notice the word "destroyed" conveys a finality, not a continued existence of suffering or torment.

The Satanic message they are conveying is Jesus is God and that "God died".  Another demonic lie these Impostors of Christianity are spreading is that man Never dies, but God did!  Truly an inspired expression of demons.  Since "Christ" is not in the Trinity doctrine, Derrick switched to modalism by stating Christ is God and that God is a man.

You would have to strike out a host of scriptures to swallow their wormwood.  You would have to reject "God is not a man , that he should lie; neither the son of man , that he should repent:" (Numbers 23:18)  They oppose scripture claiming the opposite.

Both claim "Jesus" will burn and torment you in an eternal burning hell forever, but he loves you.  No wonder Religion is drying up and the sea is agitated.  The fact that Jesus was baptized proves both doctrines false.  If Jesus is God then why did he get baptized? (Matthew 3:16) See their dilemma?  Did God really need to get baptized??  

Yet scripture states, "hell delivered up the dead which were in them:" (Rev 20:13) Instead of celebrating,  Derrick claims an inescapable burning hell, teaching that Jesus will torture in a most unloving way.  

It's a simple case of dumb and dumber or the blind leading the blind, won't both fall into the pit??  "Though he were a Son , yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;"  (Hebrews 5:8)  So whom learned obedience by the things which he suffered?  GOD???  Yet, that is their MESSAGE.  Jesus suffered and was tested with evil, was he not?  GOD cannot be tested with evil nor does he test with evil. (ie) like an eternal burning hell   

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... Derrick's Lie NO SCRIPTURE  "But Christ is the Son by His very nature and essence, giving Him the right to claim that equality."  

Jesus Christ "the Father is greater than I" (John 14:28)  Jesus NEVER claimed equality! "Father, if you be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but yours, be done." (Luke 22:42)  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....