Jehovah`s Witness/the truth

Question
I see you finally gave up and could not take the truth anymore. Shame, you were really trying for awhile. Not to worry, I am going to repost the questions you ran from to Pearl..I am sure she will have no problem answering. Have a nice day.

Answer
Hello Linda G,

It's not about giving up, you showed your true colors. I rejected your other so called questions, I think about 3 of them, where you are ranting and raving and calling me a brainwashed puppet, fool, and delusional, etc,  So there's no need to keep going on and on.  

So, yes, I will continue to reject you Ms. Linda G. And others who want to play these type of games and double talk, etc. Especially since you haven't given any truths or any Bible scriptures to back up anything you claim is truth.  Who's truth?  Yours?  And that means what to me?  I'm only responding now as to make it known.

Feel free to send Pearl the "questions" you claim I ran from, I'm sure she will agree with all that you say. You are free to write to whomever you want to, knock yourself out.   

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T