Jehovah`s Witness/UNITY AMONG US

Question
Hi Sister T,

Philia!

Eddie G here.

You know it's very interesting to see how opposers of Jehovah God keeps harping on something they don't KNOW or have no accurate knowledge of or who are even outside of the Organization. They seem to think that they are in "know" but in reality are just revealing their ignorance of the matter. Sure they use high sounding words to make themselves appear smart and well educated but in reality all they are just a facade, no real substance.

"Anyhow, maybe one day they will see the reality of this and how it appears to most people".

Take for example this person named Rita who said the following:

<<"When you said that with Jw's, its more about the organization than Christ, I found that to be true as well.It seems they spend more time focusing on defending their doctrine, than focusing on the worship of God. My nephew once told me that his wife gets an email once a month telling them what their door to door "topic" would be for that month,and it included exactly what to say in response to anticipated questions!!!! Who does this??? Do they not trust that their members know what to say and how to say it? How insulting. This is made evident when someone asks a question of them, and you get the same word to word answer from all of them. This is only one of the many reasons people consider them a cult. Its similar to a "stepford wife" scenario. The other thing I see repeatedly from them, is how they answer questions with very very long winded answers. Obviously, an attempt to obfuscate. (I am sure they are looking this word up now lol)This also resembles a "training" tactic. Anyhow, maybe one day they will see the reality of this and how it appears to most people. It actually greatly hinders their credibility, thus, putting themselves in a weaker position of authority without any real grasp of the truth. Thanks for listening.">>

Now, I know that you know whom I'm talking about. It's the same person who keeps bringing up her nephew to berate and ridicule us as if we're all robots, pre-programmed like you know, the 2004 movie "Stepford Wives"?

Just because we're UNITED in thought and purpose, like Jesus and his Father are, we're automatically considered "brainwashed" like the you know, the 2004 movie "Stepford Wives"? Why we even got a lecture from her! Imagine that, the one IN THE KNOW tells us:

"they spend more time focusing on defending their doctrine, than focusing on the worship of God."

Yet why do we go door to door, why do we preach, why do we conduct Bible studies, why do we sacrifice our time in preaching where people not only are apathetic to the message but are against our message?

Why do we do these THINGS? because we:

1) Love our God Jehovah VERY MUCH!!
2) Love our fellowman.

We do EXACTLY what our master and Lord told us:

“‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’” (Matthew 22:37-39)

“Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”” (Matthew 28:19, 20)

<<Anyhow, maybe one day they will see the reality of this and how it appears to most people. It actually greatly hinders their credibility, thus, putting themselves in a weaker position of authority without any real grasp of the truth. Thanks for listening.">>

What bunch of you know what. In any case, this person exemplify exactly what she accuses us of - lack of credibility, thus, putting herself "in a weaker position of authority without any real grasp of the truth". Reminds of a person who was trying to tell a MASTER Mechanic how to fix a precision engine when she doesn't even know what a micrometer or a stoichiometric ratio is.

Now that is interesting!

“Look! How good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity!”—Ps. 133:1.

What say you Sister T, anything to add?

Thanks,
EddieG

Answer
Hello Bro Eddie G!

Philia!

Hope all is well with you and your family!

Thanks for writing and bringing this up, as I rarely read the opposers answers and questions I still don't even want to read it because I know they are going to be exactly like you just listed!  But sometimes I guess it's good to take look as to set matters straight.

I totally agree with all you said, there's not much to add, we know that this person can't stand us and is even more angry because it's nothing she can do about it.  Jehovah's Witnesses are here to stay and in fact we will never ever go away.  But we will soon stop knocking on their doors, but when that happens, it will be a sad day indeed for all those who mocked, ridiculed, lied, talked against, made fun, called names, and harmed Jehovah's true servants.

Our brotherhood is truly unique in that we, as she attested to herself, speak in agreement, just as Jesus said we should do.  That being one of her gripes is actually backing up that we are Jesus' true disciples and she doesn't even realize it.  As we are completely united the world over!  How amazing is that?  Only by the power of God can that be accomplished.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I exhort ​YOU, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that ​YOU​ should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among ​YOU, but that ​YOU​ may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought" (bold mine)

Our Brotherhood, our unity is so evident, even the ridiculers can't deny it, so they try to make it be something like the Stepford Wives, but in fact, it's as the Scriptures say Jesus' followers should be, as Jesus himself prayed to his Father Jehovah that his followers be as one, in unity.  

John 17:1,20,21  "Jesus spoke these things, and, raising his eyes to heaven, he said: “Father, the hour has come; glorify your son, that your son may glorify you.  20 I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word; 21 in order that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me forth."  (bold mine)

How it appears to unbelievers doesn't matter, as long as we are doing as Jesus said, that's all that matters.  The ridiculers, haters, and liars were foretold by our Master, so when we see things like this, when people lie on us, twist our words, speak of us abusively, when they come on here ranting and raving and blowing all that hot air, they are fulfilling Bible prophecy, and it just makes me see even more that God is with us! (Zech 8:23)

2 Peter 3:3 "For ​YOU​ know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires"

John 17:14 "I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world."

1 John 3:13 "Do not marvel, brothers, that the world hates YOU"

John 15:20,21 "Bear in mind the word I said to ​YOU, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute ​YOU​ also; if they have observed my word, they will observe ​YOURS​ also. 21 But they will do all these things against ​YOU​ on account of my name, because they do not know him that sent me"

1 Peter 4:4 "Because ​YOU​ do not continue running with them in this course to the same low sink of debauchery, they are puzzled and go on speaking abusively of ​YOU."

Jude 1:10 "Yet these [men] are speaking abusively of all the things they really do not know; but all the things that they do understand naturally like the unreasoning animals, in these things they go on corrupting themselves."

So when they come on here writing to the opposers, because they know they will agree with them, trying to sound intellectual, it's just a waste of their time, energy, and blood pressure rate, because I could careless.  Just like the other person who wrote me over 20 times, it takes me two seconds to hit reject, and they think they are doing something by their rants and raves and name calling, etc.  as the person said I should just leave, why would I leave a forum that is for questions to JW's, all they have to do is not go on the site.  But we know Satan doesn't like the truth to be told, he is walking about like a roaring lion the Bible says (1 Peter 5:8) knowing his time is almost up!!  (Rev. 12:12)

2 Cor 4:4 "among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through"

Thanks Bro EddieG,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T