Jehovah`s Witness/This is for 5 experts

Question
This message is sent to Mr Drake, Mr G,  Mr Holland, Mr Rando, and Ms T

I have come to this site to learn about the theology of Jehovah's Witnesses.  Some of the discussions here are interesting. If I could tack a poll of readers here I am sure most would agree with the following. However especially you 5 people spoil it. You all act like school yard bullies.  Mr Holland has a different point of view to you Witnesses. Try discussing the differences of theology not differences in personalities. All of you need to grow up and act like adults.  I have done some research over the past few weeks and have come up with this advice from the Bible  

The Lord said “ But I say to you not to resist evil: but if one strike thee on thy right cheek, turn to him also the other:” Matthew 5:39

Saint Peter said about the Lord “Who, when he was reviled, did not revile: when he suffered, he threatened not, but delivered himself to him that judged him unjustly.” 1 Peter 2:23

Saint Paul said  “ Let your speech be always in grace seasoned with salt: that you may know how you ought to answer every man. “ Colossians 4:6  Douay Bible

The other people here generally follow that advice. It is about time you 4 Witnesses followed that especially when referring to Mr Holland.  And it is about time Mr Holland followed that advice when referring to any Witnesses. All of you stop the childish behaviour you have been involved in. I am sure readers here do not want to hear any excuses as to why you have been acting in that way so do not give us any. I wonder how many will reply to thus without abuse like  Mr Rando did when I asked a  direct an innocent question.

Answer
Hello Bob,

I'm glad you want to learn about JW's.  And I will apologize to you if you were offended by me in my refuting untruths regarding the Bible, my God Jehovah and my Leader Jesus Christ.  

I don't know Mr. Holland personally, but he is on a board that is for questions to JW's when he is not a JW and never has been. So there is only one reason why he chose to be on here when he does not share our beliefs.  That is to mislead and oppose. It is extremely important that since Mr. Holland does have a different belief that the correct belief from the Bible is also put out there because it means the difference between life and death.  

As worship to Jehovah God is only acceptable to God if we worship with spirit and truth.(John 4:23,24)

However, I will not sit back and let things like the lie that is the Cross seem like it's OK when according to the God of the Bible it is not, among other things.  

Religious leaders today have a weighty load on their shoulders because what they teach to their masses is taken as truth and when those religious leaders teach untruths they in fact become responsible for their flocks lives.  So teaching that it's OK to carry a cross will lead people down a road of falsehoods.  Jesus himself said there are only two roads, one leading to death and one leading to life. (Matt 7:13,14)  So each person is on either one of those roads.  Being a real JW, and as a minister of God, it's important that people know the truth.  Then they can decide what they want to do, so when the end comes, (Matt 24:14) they can not say they were not told warned and given a chance.  If I sit back and say nothing when a falsehood is spoken then how can I rightly call myself a minister of the true God?  

I am not on, let's say, the Catholic forum as an expert telling the people not to listen to them.  I am in the category of my belief.  If someone is just only about sharing what they believe, then they would not become an expert on a forum in a category of what they so adamantly do not believe.  So the agenda is no surprise.  

It's not just a different point of view that Mr. Holland has, it's the complete and total opposite of what we believe and what the Bible itself says.  

Jesus refuted the untruths of religious leaders in his day (John 8:44)

And so did the first century Christians.  

Acts 18:28 (NIV) "For he vigorously refuted the Jews in public, demonstrating through the Scriptures that Jesus is the Messiah."

This forum calls for JW's to answer questions regarding what we believe according to the Bible, but we see ones on here who are opposers and give their beliefs and try to turn people away from the truth.  

Let's see what the apostle Paul said when this very same thing happened during his day, as someone wanted to know the truth but then an opposer tried to stop the person and turn them away from the faith:

Acts 13:6-9 (NWT) "When they had gone through the whole island as far as Pa′phos, they met up with a certain man, a sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew whose name was Bar-Je′sus, 7 and he was with the proconsul Sergius Paulus, an intelligent man. Calling Bar′na·bas and Saul to him, this man earnestly sought to hear the word of God. 8 But El′y·mas the sorcerer (that, in fact, is the way his name is translated) began opposing them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith. 9 Saul, who is also Paul, becoming filled with holy spirit, looked at him intently 10 and said: “O man full of every sort of fraud and every sort of villainy, you son of the Devil, you enemy of everything righteous, will you not quit distorting the right ways of Jehovah?"

So today too as Paul did, opposers will not be left to their untruths in their attempts to turn people away from the only true faith.  We are talking about lives here, that is very serious indeed!

That's why many opposers who pose as JW experts and give opposing information to try to turn interested ones away from the faith will be addressed!

As we can see God was not OK with this opposer trying to turn someone away from the faith:

Acts 13:11,12 (NWT) "Well, then, look! Jehovah’s hand is upon you, and you will be blind, not seeing the sunlight for a period of time.” Instantly a thick mist and darkness fell upon him, and he went around seeking men to lead him by the hand. 12 Then the proconsul, upon seeing what had happened, became a believer, as he was astounded at the teaching of Jehovah"

Again, I apologize if my refuting of lies and untruths that are told by non JW's posing as JW Experts offend you, that is not my intent sir.

Take care,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T