Jehovah`s Witness/something for 5 experts

Question
This message is sent to Mr Drake, Mr G,  Mr Holland, Mr Rando, and Ms T

I have come to this site to learn about the theology of Jehovah's Witnesses.  Some of the discussions here are interesting. If I could tack a poll of readers here I am sure most would agree with the following. However especially you 5 people spoil it. You all act like school yard bullies.  Mr Holland has a different point of view to you Witnesses. Try discussing the differences of theology not differences in personalities. All of you need to grow up and act like adults.  I have done some research over the past few weeks and have come up with this advice from the Bible  

The Lord said “ But I say to you not to resist evil: but if one strike thee on thy right cheek, turn to him also the other:” Matthew 5:39

Saint Peter said about the Lord “Who, when he was reviled, did not revile: when he suffered, he threatened not, but delivered himself to him that judged him unjustly.” 1 Peter 2:23

Saint Paul said  “ Let your speech be always in grace seasoned with salt: that you may know how you ought to answer every man. “ Colossians 4:6  Douay Bible

The other people here generally follow that advice. It is about time you 4 Witnesses followed that especially when referring to Mr Holland.  And it is about time Mr Holland followed that advice when referring to any Witnesses. All of you stop the childish behavior you have been involved in. I am sure readers here do not want to hear any excuses as to why you have been acting in that way so do not give us any. I wonder how many will reply to thus without abuse like  Mr Rando did when I asked a  direct an innocent question.

Answer
Hi Bob,

This is Brother Drake. I greatly apologize for any emotional misgivens that you are experiencing. In order to understand the situation clearly, can you please state what topics, matters, or incidences you have read that have made you uncomfortable? I know Mr. Holland as well as the other witnesses that you have mentioned and as people they are great, personable, and God fearing. We are here to glorify Jehovah's name since day one. We are all God fearng here.  can you please site the material's were you that were an issue.

Thank You

DDD  

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer