Jehovah`s Witness/Closing ranks

Hi my dear brother DDD.

I read your answer and was intrigued you quoted this scripture.

Matt 7:

 "Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither throw YOUR pearls before swine, that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip YOU open"

Funnily enough I was thinking of this exact scripture this morning, with regard my return to allexperts.

Personally I now only accept genuine questions from genuine questioners. Do I sense a closing of the ranks?? Holy spirit works in ways such as these.

On a personal note during my two month sabbatical I've had time to sit, meditate preach and pray more intensely than ever before. Jehovah has been molding and shaping me, refining me and showing me the way. Like yourself he's taught me a lesson.

The old DW is dead, long live the new DW and to mark this special occasion an apology is order.

I apologize to any who I may have offended in my time on this board.

Philia to you and your family

Bro DW

p.s) To the readers I am now back and taking questions. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeee write to me. I need the practice to be able to answer as well as my other Bro's and Sisters on the board.

PPS) DDD there is a question in here answer it don't just rabbit on and on like usual ;-) mwahahahaha

Me estas criticando?! LOL!

Your gone for two months and your think your king of the world! Que frescura! Glad to have you back mon ami.

Im sorry for being abrupt with Timothy but he ask such an asinine question. Then to top it off, HES SCREAMING AT ME! Jeeeesss, what did I do to deserve that? LOL! Anyway, I chuckled at him and just told him to leave me alone. Go bug somebody else. If you ask me, I think he's Johan. Johan is a character que me tiene loco. Everytime he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, he wakes up, finds my name and finds some 80 year old literature to fight about. Man, hes got me crazy. You know I spoke to Derrick the other day and tried to make peace between him and Bro. Rando. I think I accomplished it. Time will tell. Oye tu!! my daughter just visited Santo Domingo like a month ago. Her biological dad is from there. The place is beautiful but very impoverished from what she told me. Que triste! Hey buddy, you gotta invite me to eat over there.

Oye te quiero,

Jehovah`s Witness

Dr. DDD,M.S.,Psy.D, Court Officer

Please Don't Forget That the Conmemoration of Christ's Death is March 23, 2016 after sundown. Please go to your local Kingdom Hall to participate in his memory of what his death meant for mankind. Also, Pease be advised that you can go to www, for more information and or see our videos My heart has been with Jehovah God for over thirty years and in good standing with my congregation. I believe that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is Governing Body as well as the Domestic who feed off the NWT Holy Scriptured as the tools of implementation, direction, dissemination of which Jesus Christ uses. My purpose is to answer almost any question on religious and spiritually related subject matter. Much of my resources are from the Watchtower and Awake plus other scholarly journals. Please let the inquiry be base on the personís earnest, honesty and whole-hearted approach combined with good faith. Let the inquirer humbly seek answers to further their knowledge of scriptures, culture, and overall increase his or her relationship with our Creator. Our relationship through this inquiry will not involve bashing, discrediting, or dishonoring other informational providers on this forum or any other forum and/or religion. I will quote from sources if possible and provide their information on this forum. Please refrain from aggressive, negative and non-productive discussion that hinders our progress of understanding and appreciating our Creatorís word, The Holy Scriptures/ Bible.

I am an active Jehovah's Witness and have been disciplined with over 30 years of bible based knowledge with informational data to support biblical history and culture as well as giving credit to my creator. Im very familiar with the organization and its history and will to the best of my ability answer it's past and present status. I, as well as the organization, am currently researching new information as more research comes to light or refined. Many subjects dealing with the Holy Scriptures are becoming clearer and thus being disseminated to those who want to be taught. If during our uplifting discussion, I have erred in reasoning or in presenting the information, I will apologize sincerely. I will not allow my knowledge or sinful tendencies of pride to cloud my judgment. The first step in any discussion is recognizing our humility and imperfect state in this world and that all that is spoken is derived from our Creator, Jehovah God.

My main organization tie is to the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I also belong to othe secular organizations that are related to my psychology field.

My publications have appeared in many medias locally and nationally.,

I have a Masters in Criminal Forensic Psychology and have been teaching other related subject matters on for over 20 years. In addition, I have been teaching secular and theological based information for over 20 years as well. Im well versed in human behavior and social aspects of religious dedication. I'm also astute in criminal behavior as well with criminal mind. I was a law enforcement officer and a probation officer for half of my life.

All honors and awards go to my God.

My past and current clients are confidential because of the privacy issues that I must uphold.