Jehovah`s Witness/Dooor2Door

Question
Hello Robert

When you were an active JW
Did you do Door to Door proclaiming the kingdom as an active Jw from your church?
Did you take or invite people to the KH or other meetings?
Did you use the KH material or study books in your ministry when you when Door2Door?

Look forward to your reply

Answer
Hi. I am happy to answer your questions. I will be direct and not meander off topic. But please feel free to ask anything else that you wish.

Yes. I went door to door every month without fail from October 1968 to October 1999.

Yes. I invited "back calls", later called "return visits" to the meetings. I took Bible students and interested people to the meetings and assemblies in my car. I aided 4 people to become baptized Witnesses.

Yes. I always followed the Kingdom Ministry guidelines/suggestions for door to door presentations and I used and offered the current Watchtower Society publications to the public.

That's the way it was.
Robert Jones

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones