Jehovah`s Witness/Door to Door

Question
Hello Pearl

When you were an active JW.
Did you go door to door proclaiming the Kingdom as an active JW member?
Did you take or invite people to the KH or other meetings?
Did you use books or other material from the KH in the door to door ministry as a member of the church?

Look forward to your reply

Answer
Here is an excerpt from an article/blog, entitiled "Personal File".
In that article, I responded to this same question.

Here is the excerpt, and if you wish to read it with pop-up scriptures,
or read other sections, I will post the link at the end of this excerpt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I take very personally Jesus' command to preach, using as many venues as possible. I am what is called a pioneer among Jehovah's Witnesses. I am enrolled as such in my local congregation.
I average 100 hours a month teaching the public, to those who have no scriptural familiarity.
I spend most of this time conducting Bible studies, with 11 different progressive students.
Each month on average, I start an additional Bible course with a new student.
My public ministry is very productive.
This basic information about me is contained in my profile, at allexperts.com.

While using the publications provided by this organization, I take care not to teach anything contained in them that I know to be error (Rev.14:5).

I also teach on line, ...and as you see here--I also answer questions.
I also teach baptized witnesses who want to know the "truth about the truth".
I also write articles, located at 4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com.
And I also converse with other anointed ones, to share with them whatever gifts spirit grants.

NOTE: As of April 2012, I am no longer associated with my local Congregation of "Jehovah's Witnesses". I was disfellowshipped for taking a stand for Truth, and for loyalty to Jesus Christ my head, rather than loyalty to men and their worldly power and unscriptural doctrines.
(pearl-farewell.blogspot.com)

REGARDING THE DOCTRINE WHICH IMPELS DISCIPLES OF CHRIST TO PRACTICE A DOOR TO DOOR MINISTRY, PLEASE CONSIDER...
"house to house" does not translate as "door to door".

Although the Organization interprets Acts20:20 as meaning a public door-to-door witnessing to strangers, the context of Acts20:20 (as well as Rom.16:3,5; 1Cor.1:11; 16:19; Col.4:15; Phm1:2), proves otherwise. Those whom Paul is speaking to (about teaching them "house to house"), are the same ones he is speaking to in Acts20:18,19,20,28,34,36,37,38 and are those whom Paul knew well.
The "houses" where Paul went to teach, were Christian meeting places...Congregations...not the doorsteps of the public. They did not have church buildings or "Kingdom Halls" in the first Century. These Congregational groups met in the private homes of their fellow local members.
For those who were not yet associated with one of these groups, they could choose to listen when Paul and others taught "publicly" in market places, synagogues, etc.
OR
others would be directed to the "Living Stones" of the Holy Priesthood/God's Temple (Eph2:20,21,22; 1Pet.2:5,9) directly by Holy Spirit (Acts10:47,48) or the anointed would be sent by spirit to those of complete heart (2Chron.16:9; Acts8:26,29; Acts9:6,10,11).
So your question.....
"DO YOU GO PREACHING HOUSE TO HOUSE LIKE JESUS COMMANDED, OR NOT???"
is erroneous."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link: http://pearl-personalfile.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your question,
All the best to you,
Pearl

Jehovah`s Witness

pearl doxsey